Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how all the dystopian poo poo that Alex Jones and the others in the rear end in a top hat paranoid media were promoting all through Obama's administration is basically starting to happen with Trump, but they're all for it, because it's against people they don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
I really hate freefall gravity guys.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Holy poo poo people are still pushing Pizzagate, even though it's been revealed to be the silliest conspiracy ever.

I keep seeing people "did you look at the emails? They sound really weird so something HAS to be going on?" And when confronted they can't actually say what sounds weird, just that they do.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Pizzagate makes perfect sense once you acknowledge that Project Monarch happened and that subsequent programs still have sway in society. On the other hand, if you believe alternative facts like "Project Monarch and MKULTRA never happened" then, sure, it's totally insane.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

blowfish posted:

Robert Koch and Louis Pasteur invented infection. Think about it sheeple, without them Big Pharma wouldn't exist.

Literally Umbrella's business model.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

Holy poo poo people are still pushing Pizzagate, even though it's been revealed to be the silliest conspiracy ever.

I keep seeing people "did you look at the emails? They sound really weird so something HAS to be going on?" And when confronted they can't actually say what sounds weird, just that they do.

Podesta email posted:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I found this and needs a place to share it, this thread seems as good as any:

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/829097929080123392

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

blowfish posted:

Robert Koch and Louis Pasteur George Soros and Bill Nye "the Science Lie" invented infection. Think about it sheeple, without them Big Pharma wouldn't exist.

FTFY

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Podesta email posted:
We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

So it's weird for a parent to bring her kids swimming?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Moose-Alini posted:

So it's weird for a parent to bring her kids swimming?

basically everyone who has kids is a pedophile, why else bother with the little crotch droppings when you could spend your money on better things like pocky, or speed racer

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I think the incels that make up the conspiracy community think its weird someone might mention the ages of the kids, because you know, kids are kids, there's no massive differance in looking after an 11 year old and a 7 year old.

I guess the "so you'll have further entertainment" might raise eyebrows if you read it as entertainment = loving, rather than "You'll have more fun looking after these kids because they;re a handful!' or something like that.

Like serious, have they never heard "you gotta clean out the toilets, have fun!" or something else where someone acts like a tedious lovely task is fun?

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
If you've read the actual e-mails, it gets pretty Monarch-y pretty quickly. It's not limited to the Podestas or the Clintons. Hell, Trump is a huge practitioner of sex magic. But just because members of our team got "caught" with their hands in the cookie jar doesn't mean we should dismiss it.

The right wing is more open to sexual scandal, so it got more traction there. That makes sense. Black people recognize anti-black activities. Prudish people recognize sexually liberated positions. That's the way it goes.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
I'm a Master Mason and the sheer extent people think we control poo poo is amazing. This sounds even better than spaghetti night at the lodge.

Also a psychiatric nurse. Coincidence..? I think not.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
There are 360 degrees in a circle. Which degree Mason are you?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Shbobdb posted:

If you've read the actual e-mails, it gets pretty Monarch-y pretty quickly. It's not limited to the Podestas or the Clintons. Hell, Trump is a huge practitioner of sex magic. But just because members of our team got "caught" with their hands in the cookie jar doesn't mean we should dismiss it.

The right wing is more open to sexual scandal, so it got more traction there. That makes sense. Black people recognize anti-black activities. Prudish people recognize sexually liberated positions. That's the way it goes.

I can never tell if you're tongue-in-cheek trolling or if you sometimes just stop taking your pills and go legit insane for days at a time

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

As we all know, nobody's more obsessed with nonstop taboo-breaking sex than a bunch of septuagenarians

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

twistedmentat posted:

I think the incels that make up the conspiracy community think its weird someone might mention the ages of the kids, because you know, kids are kids, there's no massive differance in looking after an 11 year old and a 7 year old.

I guess the "so you'll have further entertainment" might raise eyebrows if you read it as entertainment = loving, rather than "You'll have more fun looking after these kids because they;re a handful!' or something like that.

Like serious, have they never heard "you gotta clean out the toilets, have fun!" or something else where someone acts like a tedious lovely task is fun?

Plus, little kids can legit be entertaining, especially if they're not yours.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Data Graham posted:

As we all know, nobody's more obsessed with nonstop taboo-breaking sex than a bunch of septuagenarians

Recapturing faded youth is a huge obsession for the old -- especially the old and powerful.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Data Graham posted:

I think you may be being sarcastic but, uh, some of them kind of are, just generally the possibility of other people having nonstop taboo breaking sex.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Data Graham posted:

Yeah but reptiles live a really long time, so 70 is like.....40 for them.

I just wonder where they get the time? We literally talking about some of the busiest people in the world. You'd think if they got an afternoon off they'd just crash on the sofa, not quickly organise a mass child gently caress under a pizza shop

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

With their coworkers, no less.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
A bunch of arguments from incredulity going on here. Not to pull out Debate 100 remedial tactics and :pushes up glasses shout: "Fallacy!" but allow me to at least meet incredulity with incredulity.

Really?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Stop arguing with the obvious troll that keeps derailing the thread you dorks

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Yes it's a shame when someone derails a dead thread

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
I don't see how posting dumb conspiracy theories derails the dumb conspiracy theory thread anyway.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

QuarkJets posted:

Yes it's a shame when someone derails a dead thread

More that I'm tired of watching people engage with him like he means literally anything he's ever said

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Shbobdb posted:

As a person who doesn't believe anything and also as someone with zero free time I can't be bothered to look them up. Can you post a few choice emails?

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Shbobdb posted:

A bunch of arguments from incredulity going on here. Not to pull out Debate 100 remedial tactics and :pushes up glasses shout: "Fallacy!" but allow me to at least meet incredulity with incredulity.

Really?

You're loving retarded and your gimmick stinks. :getout:

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

twistedmentat posted:

Ohhh... I always assumed they were into corprophagy, your explanation makes way more sense.. or does it?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqTmnE9Q2Bw

a number of people on voat and similar places appear to be convinced that this video:
* is clear cut evidence of child abuse
* is clear cut evidence of child abuse connected to pizza shops
* clearly features the voice of John Podesta

schizophrenia is unfortunate

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Tim Raines IRL posted:

a number of people on voat and similar places appear to be convinced that this video:

I literally cannot make out anything in this video other than screaming. What the gently caress.

Neutron Bandit
Apr 28, 2008

Tim Raines IRL posted:

Pizzagate is now officially a horror ARG funded by Correct The Record

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What if Jesus reincarnated when MK Ultra was in full swing - just to mess with y'all?

Brainwashing since Year 0

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

RagnarokAngel posted:

I literally cannot make out anything in this video other than screaming. What the gently caress.

I was led to believe by reliable posters on reddit that you can clearly hear Podesta talking throughout the video as he assaults a child in a back room at comet ping pong. Are you suggesting this is not the case?

Tias
May 25, 2008

My retard 9/11 truther buddy is at it again. This time he states that he can't explain how WTC 7 'sympathetically' collapsed along with the others.

It's not like it was hit by the northern tower or anything, nope! Sympathy must have done it :pseudo:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

But it fell straight down. IT FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!

:beck:

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Tias
May 25, 2008

So a dude, citing the facebook group "Killuminati Soldiers" says Osama probably didn't die, because no photos were published, and no U.S. sailor ever saw the corpse. How do you even begin to reply to that :confused:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Tias posted:

So a dude, citing the facebook group "Killuminati Soldiers" says Osama probably didn't die, because no photos were published, and no U.S. sailor ever saw the corpse. How do you even begin to reply to that :confused:

You can't, really. It was a decision by the Obama administration and the army to bury him at sea quickly to avoid further backlash. If you don't believe that well nothing is really going to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Probably a good call too. They knew that a certain segment of the population would never believe it anyway, no matter how many photos they took or how long they paraded him in front of cameras. Millions of people watched the towers fall live in real life and we're still dealing with truthers a decade and a half later.

Disposing of him as quickly and quietly as possible meant everyone who isn't a conspiracy nut would forget about him all the sooner, and so much the better. Last thing we needed was more martyrdom fuel.

E: Just tell that guy "Yeah, maybe he didn't. So what?"

• Locked thread