Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Bananana posted:

Language, please

l*ng**g* pl**s*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Got my license taken care of so I can do this out of state job. For the first time in years Im driving legally

Rushi

by Smythe

mister magpie posted:

dropping like flies in my ownage thread

That is some wild ownage I was totally almost unchill

Rushi

by Smythe

The Bananana posted:

Language, please

I just get so excited

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Rushi posted:

I just get so excited

After that ownage thread, I understand.

vanisher

Rushi posted:

I just get so excited

lol @ your sig rushi

Macnult

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Got my license taken care of so I can do this out of state job. For the first time in years Im driving legally

congrats!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

so does a xanax washed down with redbull

cool deal z

what kinda beer is redbull ?

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
the bread turned out ugly but delicious. my quest for beautiful bread continues.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Robot Made of Meat

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

the bread turned out ugly but delicious. my quest for beautiful bread continues.

Bread is at its most beautiful when it's in your mouth.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

that's the nicest thing anyone's ever posted to me

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

See I tried to use this same logic when my girlfriend said that weiners are, by default, an ugly category of genetalia. It was not convincing at all and frankly I wasn't sure whether I believed it myself when I said it.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i prefer liquid bread

byob historian

I Was The Fury posted:

See I tried to use this same logic when my girlfriend said that weiners are, by default, an ugly category of genetalia. It was not convincing at all and frankly I wasn't sure whether I believed it myself when I said it.

my dicks purty idk what your problem is

byob historian

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my dicks purty idk what your problem is

probably cause its Near Mint :smith:

Robot Made of Meat

I Was The Fury posted:

This is, among other things, why I'll never understand women.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Byob what did my dad say

death sext

he said pls son charge your battery

Mariana Horchata

Ride The Gravitron posted:

do u remember the first song that played when u took ur first solo drive as a newly licensed driver??

I certainly do as i have all sorts of random memories tied to music.

It was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I

without question prob shortlisted for ~MY Top 10 Life Moments (so far)~ no doubt :hai: I love driving!

Enjoy but be careful, pay attention, and worry about urself first and not about the other ppl - focus on what u will be doing in the upcoming seconds and where u will be rather than what ur are currently doing, develop that into an intuition and ur gonna be fkn golden m8

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 9, 2017

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ominous Jazz posted:

Byob what did my dad say

He said that he is proud of you and that he loves you, no matter what happens.

Macnult

This is, among other things, why I'll never understand women.

Georgia O'Keeffe wasn't remembered for scribblin' dicks in her notebook

Macnult

Ominous Jazz posted:

Byob what did my dad say

how was ______ today

Rushi

by Smythe

vanisher posted:

lol @ your sig rushi

:3:

Mariana Horchata posted:

do u remember the first song that played when u took ur first solo drive as a newly licensed driver??

I certainly do as i have all sorts of random memories tied to music.

It was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I

THAT is a really good choice for that!
I don't remember what it was... but I do remember making a special cd for the day but no idea what was on it.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

probably cause its Near Mint :smith:

...this is a solid collectibles/card pun...is it a pun??

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Macnult posted:

Georgia O'Keeffe wasn't remembered for scribblin' dicks in her notebook

Case in point.

byob historian

Rushi posted:

:3:

THAT is a really good choice for that!
I don't remember what it was... but I do remember making a special cd for the day but no idea what was on it.

...this is a solid collectibles/card pun...is it a pun??

i was thinkin records cuz the cards ive played the most look the most beautiful

but i am a goof

okg rushes did i tell ya about my chaos orb that dr dick garfeel hisseff signed ? omgwrf

bean mom

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

gently caress YES CAN WE HAVE LUCHA NITE ON NITECREW TV?! i will literally put on a full lucha costume and we can have a byob crafting and watch terrible mexican popculture movies from my childhood. :love:

WE ABSOLUTELY HECKIN CAN

THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN

What night is good for you, YOU CAN TAKE OVER AND RUN THE NITE

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i was thinkin records cuz the cards ive played the most look the most beautiful

but i am a goof

okg rushes did i tell ya about my chaos orb that dr dick garfeel hisseff signed ? omgwrf

YOU DID O: it was so cool

Zyla posted:

WE ABSOLUTELY HECKIN CAN

THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN

*fist pump*

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

WE ABSOLUTELY HECKIN CAN

THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT BUT HECKIN RAD. i'll find out what night is good; we may be suddenly moving this week or next if we find a better place that has people who don't yell at me for being mad.

also here is a kitten.

Dads Dip Cup

*in David Attenborough voice* the elusive bunnycat, rarely seen in the wild

bean mom

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT BUT HECKIN RAD. i'll find out what night is good; we may be suddenly moving this week or next if we find a better place that has people who don't yell at me for being mad.

also here is a kitten.

you tell me what night and what time, and My dictator-like powers over nitecrew TV will grant your will to be done. Find links to what you want to show, or if you can't find them, my minions are exceptional at these kinds of things.

----------------

death sext

i want to watch terrible Mexican pop culture movies from your childhood yes!!

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Hello,

I have been slightly lurking your fine forum, and while I have enjoyed much of the content and read the rules...I still don't understand the fundamental concept behind it.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/OnY0TUX.mp4

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

what is that a bus for ants

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Dogballs posted:

what is that a bus for ants

snake big

Elusif

Manifisto posted:

if you are at work (and you like tea), tea. can help a bit with all of those things, is also healthy esp. if you go light on milk/sweetener.

I always drink my tea black as coal. No sugar.

death sext

:siren: I have an extremely important message from hogge wild :siren:

https://i.imgur.com/aFArU3H.mp4

death sext

Beachcomber posted:

Hello,

I have been slightly lurking your fine forum, and while I have enjoyed much of the content and read the rules...I still don't understand the fundamental concept behind it.

I would say the fundamental concept behind us is "chill," but that can mean different things to different people. It's a nice place to hang out and chat and be creative and come up with funny ideas. I'm sure someone else will have a better description but I didn't want to leave ya twisting in the wind in the meantime

Dads Dip Cup

Beachcomber posted:

Hello,

BYOB is like having casual Friday every day of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hey

last night my gf went out to dinner with one of her old staff, turns out the building is loving burning down and everyone knows it's because she's not there anymore.

Management sent out a memo to all staff saying they're not allowed to contact my gf at all at any point which is making them talk to her even more because that's hella illegal and unenforceable.