Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

RichieHimself posted:

Go to Madison Bear Garden for a burger and go to the Sierra Nevada brewery for some beers. Then go check out Enloe Hospital to see where Aaron Rodgers and I were born. You're going at a good time, the heat in the summer is brutal around there.

>desire to know more intensifies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
lol did not see that coming

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Gimme a one month probe so I can focus on IRL stuff. TIA in advance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
*gives a permaban so you can focus on irl stuff forever*

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Yo dads, what's the word on daderiffic aftershave/cologne? Brut? Any aqua velva dudes?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Pinaud bay rum
Tabac original
Col Conk lime

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Joop

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Captain's Choice Sandalwood
Royall Bay Rhum
Barberry Coast Havana

edit: I have currently a bottle of both Pinaud Bay Rum and Royall Bay Rhum. Royall is much nicer.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Im confused, aftershave would imply shaving, which means no beard. And beards are pretty dad.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Beards are where it's at. Instead of aftershave, check out Honest Amish's beard balm.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ah yes my time machine back to the glory days of '99 has appeared to have worked

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Joop reminds me of my stepdad, he wore a massive amount of it to cover the intense smell of liquor because i guess it stunk worse than lovely booze

gently caress that guy

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Have to shave for work so might as well get nice aftershave :saddowns:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I have aqua velva lol but I never wear it. i dry shave in the shower and just roll with that

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Have to shave for work so might as well get nice aftershave :saddowns:

Just get rubbing alcohol and slap it on your face like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qu4ZBCU6Fc&t=30s

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol @ people that waste money on dude smell good

Just get a decent deodorant. I'd rather smell balls than dirty balls masked with cologne

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
rub used motor oil thru your chest hair for the manliest smell good

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

orange juche posted:

Just get rubbing alcohol and slap it on your face like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qu4ZBCU6Fc&t=30s

The key is to splash it in your palms, rub them together to dilute, and then apply.

Depends on the aftershave though. It's usually relative to cost. The cheaper ones often feel like pouring liquid fire on your face since it's pretty much straight up rubbing alcohol with fragrance. In the slightly more expensive brands they tend to use essential oils and stuff that make them a lot smoother.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i take a butane lighter and burn all my body hair off for the ultimate in manly smells

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol @ people that waste money on dude smell good

Just get a decent deodorant. I'd rather smell balls than dirty balls masked with cologne

Seconding the good deodorant, preferrably an antiperspirant type one that will keep you from sweating and stinking later in the day. I dont wear cologne except on dates maybe, any other time youre pretty much just advertising the fact that you are a gigantic douchenozzle.

E: my phone corrected douchenozzle to douchecanoe, when ive never used that word on it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

orange juche posted:

Seconding the good deodorant, preferrably an antiperspirant type one that will keep you from sweating and stinking later in the day. I dont wear cologne except on dates maybe, any other time youre pretty much just advertising the fact that you are a gigantic douchenozzle.

E: my phone corrected douchenozzle to douchecanoe, when ive never used that word on it.

Antiperspirant is no bueno and fucks your poo poo up. I wouldn't use that unless you have it really bad and the doctor recommends it to manage it

Honestly this poo poo is amazing and cheap, and not terrible for ypu

Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant, Unscented 2.5oz, 4 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3B47ZQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Kw.MybX0FW8C2

Salt crystals actually work, even tho you think it's hippie bs

CRYSTAL BODY DEODORANT Roll-On - Unscented (2.25 fl oz) - 3 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00028QFAY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jx.MybNXB049Y

If you wanna smell good for a date there's this. The application isn't as easy as the above and it is temporarily staining

Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection* Lavender 1oz (3 PACK- 15% OFF) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EOG5XDK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Yx.Myb8EWQP03

It also helps to not be an out of shape fat :shrug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

It also helps to not be an out of shape fat :shrug:

thats like 99% of the equation imo

edit: not that i'm in shape but no big fat necrotic flesh and fungus and mold growths poo poo!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
The pilot to LEGION on fx was p good you guys. The show runner is the same dude who did Fargo Ssn2 which ruled, so, yeah. Maybe check out LEGION.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
is legion whatever you're talking about related to Legion aka sequel to Exorcist by william blatty

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It is not, no.

LEGION is a marvel character who has like, all of the powers, but is also schizophrenic. I have no idea if this is faithful to the comics cause I haven't read an X Man in 20 years but it was a fun and interesting pilot.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

It is not, no.

LEGION is a marvel character who has like, all of the powers, but is also schizophrenic. I have no idea if this is faithful to the comics cause I haven't read an X Man in 20 years but it was a fun and interesting pilot.

oh poo poo yeah I'm somehwat familar with legion, I didn't know there was a show

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I just started doing the safety razor thing with razor blades and it actually no poo poo works on my thick & curlies. I used to get a rash and bumps on my neck every time I shaved before I tried this.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuwcINDHnQ

i basically look like sax guy irl

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i really like the dollar shave club shave butter

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I have not seen The Lost Boys and this makes me think I probably will never see it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

I have not seen The Lost Boys and this makes me think I probably will never see it

dude for real watch it, its pure 80s its "good". thats like a 10 second scene edited to be the whole song for jokes

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSZ403NcBWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJ9YNfKC2o

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Just buy a bottle of old spice classic and call it done. It's not terribly off-putting and fades relatively quickly.

Though the last time most of my face was clean shaven was four years ago, so take any shaving advice from a guy with a foot long beard at your own risk.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

kfff is my buddy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i go through a can of aerosol axe every week and my dick is massively chafed from all the sex i have

this post brought to you by Axe Body Spray

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
actually its chafed cuz you keep spraying axe on it

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i really like the dollar shave club shave butter

The shave butter stuff they sell is amazing and i wish there was a way to get it without the whole dollar shave club thing. Probably the smoothest shave ive ever had, and a needed thing because their razors are pretty bad if you are just using regular foamy shave cream.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

orange juche posted:

The shave butter stuff they sell is amazing and i wish there was a way to get it without the whole dollar shave club thing. Probably the smoothest shave ive ever had, and a needed thing because their razors are pretty bad if you are just using regular foamy shave cream.

The razors are fine enough imo

The shave butter is the best shaving stuff I've ever used and I need to buy more

If it weren't for this I'd still be buying Good News! razors for $2 a bag

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

actually its chafed cuz you keep spraying axe on it

hell IDK Holly bloops said he'd buy me av certificates if I name dropped it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

you guys should give shaving cream/lotion a try if you haven't

like: https://smile.amazon.com/Cremo-Orig...1_1_a_it&sr=8-1

• Locked thread