Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Grevling posted:

A world war is inevitable, so let's provoke one! I like the way this Bannon character thinks.

Every day we don't have a war, our advantage shrinks and their grows.
:honk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

fyodor posted:

hilarious if it were true. at worst, I chuckled!

2 mintues 50 into this video

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tucker-carlson-confronts-usa-today-editor-over-what-bannon-shares-with-isil-leader-editorial/

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
never, ever, put something past fox news come on people have we learned nothing these past few years?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
trumps up,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829660612452036608

getting roasted on twitter daily now.

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
every single news outlet i can find reported the blumenthal story about gorsuch but if trump says it is not true then i dont know who to believe

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hey goons, time for another lol, I sure did!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

2% more say the Trump administration is more trustworthy than the news (4% margin of error) lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
ahahah CNN is currently going off on Trump for his tweet 8 minutes ago. Trump called them FAKE NEWS again and now CNN is finally swinging at him saying "That's one of the most offensive things you can say to a journalist, and we're not sure why we have to keep saying Trump is misrepresenting facts but that's the world we're currently living in."

The media is so close to just flat out saying "Trump is a friggin' liar." I think it'll be a few more weeks before they start actually using the "L"* word. The world will lose a very rich source of humor if Trump's aides ever convince him to stop using Twitter.

*Liar.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Not enough piss. lol.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

Not enough piss. lol.

I see two whole piss golems made entirely of piss in that comic, you know, the ones currently running this country

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829682794951475200

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
part 2
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829684271812067328
double lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the first thing that the current president of the united states of america (donald trump lol) does after regaining consciousness in the morning is fire up the old smartphone and rage-tweet about his insecurities this is the world that we live in folks

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Hmm is there going to a part 3? If there is a part 3 I'm gonna have to admit that his Twitter ellipsis game is actually quite strong. Like, ending 1 / 3 with '...' and ending part 2 / 3 with '..' is smart formatting. I can give credit where credit is due.

Edit - TRUMP IT HAS BEEN 11 MINUTES DON'T LEAVE US HANGING

Tumble fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Feb 9, 2017

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
It's been 7 mins, nothing yet. God I never knew that diplomacy was this exciting!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I guess an aide has wrestled his phone away and swatted him with a rolled-up newspaper.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Tumble posted:

I guess an aide has wrestled his phone away and swatted him with a rolled-up newspaper.

I hope he then zoidberg skuttled away :allears:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
his aides can't get the phone away from him, apparently, so I wonder if they've been formulating strategies to limit the damage, like having a designated aide to rush into his room when they get the first new tweet notification from his account in the morning to try to distract him sufficiently to derail his rantings and ravings

*whitehouse aides hold a secret meeting to brainstorm ways to get trumps attention away from his phone. Trying to get him to attend to Official President business like the daily intelligence briefing just plain doesn't work and in fact makes the problem worse. Jingling their keys in his face is amazingly effective about 1/3 of the time but worthless the rest of the time. Blowing up a balloon and then popping it startled the president and made him cry, but he did not put down his phone. This isn't why they got into politics. Cigarette butts pile up in the ashtrays, and tempers are wearing thin...

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump is probably on the shitter whenever he's on Twitter

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
Edit - and sorry for stealing Proof of Concept's third tweet post here, I just couldn't wait.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829689436279603206

He got it back and boy that's a doozy of a tweet

Tumble fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Feb 9, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ that tweet lol @ everything

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Tumble posted:

I'm lollin

cnut
May 3, 2016

loling in Scottish

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Looking forward to daily lols for the next 8 years.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tumble posted:

Edit - and sorry for stealing Proof of Concept's third tweet post here, I just couldn't wait.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829689436279603206

He got it back and boy that's a doozy of a tweet

If getting 30 civilians and a SEAL killed in an operation is a success, I'd hate to see what failures look like.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Trump's hatred of McCain is probably the most confusing of all the people he maintains lasting mostly one-sided beefs with.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Love the constant use of "winning" in his tweets here. When will he start in about his tiger blood and Adonis DNA?

lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

Trump's hatred of McCain is probably the most confusing of all the people he maintains lasting mostly one-sided beefs with.

It's possible that he just despises McCain for losing to Obama. In Trumpworld you're either a winner or a loser.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Saying it is disrespectful for McCain to refer to a a mission as a failure when he is on record calling McCain a loser for being captured and held as a POW is such an amazing act of being Donald Trump.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Only a loser would admit to a mistake. Always deny everything.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

Saying it is disrespectful for McCain to refer to a a mission as a failure when he is on record calling McCain a loser for being captured and held as a POW is such an amazing act of being Donald Trump.

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
*3 tweet salute for our fallen soldier*

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
A new day, a new lol that a caricature of the most venal parts of humanity is POTUS

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

Trump would have never let himself be captured.

That's what deferrals are for.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dial-a-Dog posted:

*3 tweet salute for our fallen soldier*

Lmao.

Trump being President is the most terrifyingly funny thing ever.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Egbert Souse posted:

That's what deferrals are for.

He's a 5 time winner then! lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol looks like another trump executive order already in trouble in court

quote:

WASHINGTON – A U.S. federal judge on Wednesday upheld an Obama-era rule designed to avoid conflicts of interests when brokers give retirement advice, in a possible setback for President Donald Trump's efforts to scale back government regulation.

link

in other news the 9th circuit court which is about to rule on the travel ban might get split up by congress although it seems more like a coincidence than a reaction as it had been introduced earlier this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

what i'm getting from this is that bannon's just really lazy; hop to it buddy!