Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

What up Wednesday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Elsa posted:

wait. that name, anime...

Great minds think alike!

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

Vargatron posted:

What up Wednesday?

sup

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

clockwork automaton posted:

Having kinda a rough month, so I decided to go all out on my makeup today to make myself feel better. It kinda helps. Bonus: catte.

Do that picture again, but actually look into the camera this time.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I hope you're all prepared to have your hearts melted!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Is that melted butter you monster?!

Wanna boop that nose.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

10 Beers posted:

These jerks take up the whole couch...

You just have to make room

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Those are the best kind of jerks

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

awww, mister shnuffers,

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Manatees are derpy in all the best ways.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
my last post made me decide it was time for a haircut

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Went out with some people from work. Had a great time

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

CeramicPig posted:

Went out with some people from work. Had a great time
You can't have had too much fun if you looked that perfect after coming back.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

GWBBQ posted:

You can't have had too much fun if you looked that perfect after coming back.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Also that was the 'before' picture

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Your eyes.

N-ice!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I have been sick as a dog, and naproxen put like 10lbs on me? I am not terribly happy, but whatever.
I am letting my hair grow, it is a bit mangy, but I figure I can do the comb-over again when it is possible. There is happily only a very little bit of white left in it.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I'm pretty poo poo at taking selfies, every single one I've ever taken looks awful, even when I've been doing something cool like standing on the top of the world's tallest building.

There's obviously a knack I'm not getting (other than be attractive of course).

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

:3: !!!!!!!!!!!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Cat doesn't like selfies.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Living the dream!

I went to Tanzania Y'all! And this is a giant picture dump despite me limiting all the 400 billion I wanted to post. Restraint!

As a christmas present, my sister got fitted outfits for my mom, boyfriend and me.

Me and my sister. The sand was super friggin hot. (My boyfriend got second degree burns from the waist up because he spent 3 hours straight in the sun and is the most Scandinavian person ever).

This is what you arrive to christmas day when you're the only "white" people to ever grace my tiny hometown.

My mom and dad with my niece. So proud!

My family is super adorable.

But my niece surpasses all in cuteness. :3:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Little cutie!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

She is so adorable! :3

Content, last night the GF and I went out to Pokemon Go. So in turn I dressed up like a team Skull Grunt

Couldn't quite nail the pose though:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I think that I need a new eyebrow shape. Whatevs. They are pale metallic pink inside.
I love that they don't touch my face like the old ones, my eyelashes don't scrape on them, and they are super light.
I wasn't keen on big lenses, but I can see so much better!

Also, what a beautiful, beautiful family!! It is a photo thread... you could post more beautiful family I am sure....right?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Congrats on the glasses. Now get some chains on them so you dont put them down.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

Congrats on the glasses. Now get some chains on them so you dont put them down.

I think that they might be the right style for those neat old lady..chain things. They came with a pretty sweet case.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sarcopenia posted:

Living the dream!

I went to Tanzania Y'all! And this is a giant picture dump despite me limiting all the 400 billion I wanted to post. Restraint!

As a christmas present, my sister got fitted outfits for my mom, boyfriend and me.

Me and my sister. The sand was super friggin hot. (My boyfriend got second degree burns from the waist up because he spent 3 hours straight in the sun and is the most Scandinavian person ever).

This is what you arrive to christmas day when you're the only "white" people to ever grace my tiny hometown.

These photos are all great!!! How adorable :3: and you look fantastic, I'm loving the braids!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

These photos are all great!!! How adorable :3: and you look fantastic, I'm loving the braids!

Thank you! I love having them, and I'm so going to get them done again. The only thing holding me back is that it cost me 10$ to get them made in Tanzania but like 300$ to get made in Denmark. I'll ask my mom if she can hook me up with one of her African hair friends. The bonus there is that you get some Danish African community gossip. Plus I get to learn some more Swahili and in a room full of African women, especially in a hair saloon situation, you get to hear the best and most heartfelt laughs.

Teagan posted:

I think that I need a new eyebrow shape. Whatevs. They are pale metallic pink inside.
I love that they don't touch my face like the old ones, my eyelashes don't scrape on them, and they are super light.
I wasn't keen on big lenses, but I can see so much better!

Also, what a beautiful, beautiful family!! It is a photo thread... you could post more beautiful family I am sure....right?

I would love to see you get them closer to your nose bridge. I envy that you have such a high arch in your eyebrows. Your Glasses really accentuate your amazing cheekbones.
And gratz on finding glasses that fit you! I'm looking for some but my face is both round and sharp so it's really hard to find a pair that looks good on me.

I think I'll post some more tomorrow then. Maybe put in some nature photos, because drat my birth country is beautiful.

Sarcopenia has a new favorite as of 21:20 on Feb 10, 2017

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
E: quoted myself

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Love these pics! Whereabouts in Tanzania did you go? I lived there for a couple of years as a kid and those pictures really brought back memories.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

tyblazitar posted:

Love these pics! Whereabouts in Tanzania did you go? I lived there for a couple of years as a kid and those pictures really brought back memories.

Cool! My family is from a small town waaay up in the mountains of Mbeya. If you walk a couple of miles you can go up and look over the Ngorongoro crater. The closest "big" city is Arusha :)

Where did you live?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

All hail Sarcopenia's nice as the pinnacle of cuteness! I think I got a cavity from how sweet it is

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Sarcopenia posted:

Cool! My family is from a small town waaay up in the mountains of Mbeya. If you walk a couple of miles you can go up and look over the Ngorongoro crater. The closest "big" city is Arusha :)

Where did you live?

Nice, I've been to the Ngorogoro crater and Serengeti, and if memory serves me right we spent a couple weeks in Arusha as well (my dad decided to climb Kilimanjaro). We lived in a small village about an hour's drive from Iringa, but did plenty of travelling, mostly to national parks and Dar es Salaam. Admittedly I was only 4-6 years old at the time, but still have a lot of great memories, from the national parks especially.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

10 Beers posted:

All hail Sarcopenia's nice as the pinnacle of cuteness! I think I got a cavity from how sweet it is

Aaaw thank you :3:

tyblazitar posted:

Nice, I've been to the Ngorogoro crater and Serengeti, and if memory serves me right we spent a couple weeks in Arusha as well (my dad decided to climb Kilimanjaro). We lived in a small village about an hour's drive from Iringa, but did plenty of travelling, mostly to national parks and Dar es Salaam. Admittedly I was only 4-6 years old at the time, but still have a lot of great memories, from the national parks especially.

Holy moly. As soon as you said Kilimanjaro I knew I had hosed up somewhere. Where I come from is basically at the opposite end of where Kilimanjaro is. The crater I was thinking about was the Ngozi crater.

But speaking of Kilimajaro, the moment where I decided my dad wasn't just cool, but really, really cool was when he showed me two pictures. One of him on the top of Kilimanjaro and one photo he took 6 feet away from a very full and sleepy lioness. Pssst, my dad is super loving cool.

E: I will post a sweet picture of my cool, no effort Kilimanjaro beer T-shirt.

Sarcopenia has a new favorite as of 05:33 on Feb 11, 2017

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Your hair is looking awesome!

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Look how fancy this bathroom is it's a status symbol u see

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
So casual, I'm impressed.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the brown

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sarcopenia posted:

Living the dream!

I love these pics. Your family looks awesome as hell, and as much as I'm not a kid person that is one adorable baby.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Sarcopenia posted:

I just wanted to say how amazing your mum looks in her dress, the sleeves are amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Well after year and one month of real serious struggle and grinding, I'm at my thinnest possible before being unhealthy. Lost 45 pounds and went from being super reconditioned to fit as gently caress. What a year: