Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol he's signed an executive order to prevent violence against law enforcement that won't end badly at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

lol at the alt-right yelling about people being cuckolded etc when Trump literally had his first wife cheat on him.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose posted:

lol he's signed an executive order to prevent violence against law enforcement that won't end badly at all

Lol cops can already beat and kill you for glaring too hard what more protection do they need?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at all the handwringing itt we're making america great again whether you like it or not!!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

lol at all the handwringing itt we're making america great again whether you like it or not!!
How many dead 8 year olds will it take? Asking for a friend...

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

loling big fats lols over here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

well why not posted:

lol at the alt-right yelling about people being cuckolded etc when Trump literally had his first wife cheat on him.

Ahahaha

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Knight posted:

How many dead 8 year olds will it take? Asking for a friend...

collateral damage happens in war, the mission was a success, and I wonder how many 8 year olds died from obamas drones!!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

collateral damage happens in war, the mission was a success, and I wonder how many 8 year olds died from obamas drones!!
So the answer is infinite?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao this moron actually things trump is good

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
can you even imagine being that dumb

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Knight posted:

So the answer is infinite?

there will be some amount of collateral damage on the path to the defeat of ISIS. there is some number of eight year olds in that figure: it's that many.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this moron actually things trump is good

"good" is not nearly strong enough a word.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"I think killing 8 year olds is cool, and necessary" - insanely epic trump guy

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I feel like we're watching a real life game of Illuminati and the power structure against Trump is already unbeatable.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Arrhythmia posted:

can you even imagine being that dumb

Yep! Every morning, when I take a good long stretch, wave hello to Mr. Sun, and put on a big smile because I know that Donald Trump is the president of my country, and he is doing a fantastic job.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

"I think killing 8 year olds is cool, and necessary" - insanely epic trump guy

whoa whoa whoa I did not say killing 8 year olds is "cool." It is very tragic. but pretending like it's not a regular occurrence in war and that somehow it is unique to Trump's administration does you snowflakes no favors.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Loling so hard I'm gonna kill myself... loving lol @trump as president

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

whoa whoa whoa I did not say killing 8 year olds is "cool." It is very tragic. but pretending like it's not a regular occurrence in war and that somehow it is unique to Trump's administration does you snowflakes no favors.

well she was an american citizen

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You guys voted in a totally corrupt guy to prevent a woman who might be a little 'bit' corrupt.

lololololololololoooooooolololol

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

I find calling the the opposition to Trump "snowflakes" hilariously ironic, considering your preferred president likes to endlessly cry on twitter, and in person, and constantly.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

happyhippy posted:

You guys voted in a totally corrupt guy who bankrupted himself six time to prevent a woman who might be a little 'bit' corrupt.

lololololololololoooooooolololol

americans are so unbelievably stupid

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I find calling the the opposition to Trump "snowflakes" hilariously ironic, considering your preferred president likes to endlessly cry on twitter, and in person, and constantly.

he's the thinnest skinned person in the entire world, leader of america, and his supporters see him as a strongman lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol it's true I'm loving dumb as poo poo but at least I didn't vote for this gabbagool

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol it's true I'm loving dumb as poo poo but at least I didn't vote for this gabbagool

Thank you for a hearty lol from using the word gabbagool. It will become part of my raft when this city is under water.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Strange but true: There is actually no proof that Donald Trump existed before the year 2008, when he began to spontaneously coalesce out of the oily wraith-smoke billowing from America's collective id.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

this checks out actually

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

What makes it funny in this case though it Trump is sending people to die and he can't even do them the respect of reading the security briefings first or make a thoughtful decision. Like, the parents of the dead marine probably spent more time voting for Trump than Trump did ordering their son to get killed.

Did I say Marine? I meant Seal.

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 9, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also lol the executive order on police violence? it is already illegal as poo poo for you to commit any form of violence against a LEO and as far as i know no cops have been severely punished for killing unarmed black civilians over the past few years so is this thing just pure rhetoric? Cant find a story yet

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

LOL that Trump literally spends more time tweeting than he does worrying about the lives he's responsible for.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/02/trumps-exchange-on-asset-forfeiture-is-quite-discomfiting.html

quote:

SHERIFF AUBREY: Sheriff John Aubrey, fifth-term sheriff, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Past president of National Sheriffs’ Association. And my fellow sheriffs have brought up a number of points, and I’d like to add two to it that I know are on your plate and the administration’s plate. The 1033 program, where we were sharing Department of Defense surplus material that helps us in our war. They were used in the war, and they helped us in our war. That got severely curtailed.

And the other thing is asset forfeiture. People want to say we’re taking money and without due process. That’s not true. We take money from dope dealers —

THE PRESIDENT: So you’re saying – okay, so you’re saying the asset-taking you used to do, and it had an impact, right? And you’re not allowed to do it now?

SHERIFF AUBREY: No, they have curtailed it a little bit. And I’m sure the folks are —

THE PRESIDENT: And that’s for legal reasons? Or just political reasons?

SHERIFF AUBREY: They make it political and they make it – they make up stories. All you’ve got to do —

THE PRESIDENT: I’d like to look into that, okay? There’s no reason for that. Dana, do you think there’s any reason for that? Are you aware of this?

[Then-acting Attorney General Dana Boente]: I am aware of that, Mr. President. And we have gotten a great deal of criticism for the asset forfeiture, which, as the sheriff said, frequently was taking narcotics proceeds and other proceeds of crime. But there has been a lot of pressure on the department to curtail some of that.

THE PRESIDENT: So what do you do? So in other words, they have a huge stash of drugs. So in the old days, you take it. Now we’re criticized if we take it. So who gets it? What happens to it? Tell them to keep it?

MR. BOENTE: Well, we have what is called equitable sharing, where we usually share it with the local police departments for whatever portion that they worked on the case. And it was a very successful program, very popular with the law enforcement community.

THE PRESIDENT: And now what happens?

MR. BOENTE: Well, now we’ve just been given – there’s been a lot of pressure not to forfeit, in some cases.

THE PRESIDENT: Who would want that pressure, other than, like, bad people, right? But who would want that pressure? You would think they’d want this stuff taken away.

SHERIFF AUBREY: You have to be careful how you speak, I guess. But a lot of pressure is coming out of – was coming out of Congress. I don’t know that that will continue now or not.

THE PRESIDENT: I think less so. I think Congress is going to get beat up really badly by the voters because they’ve let this happen. And I think badly. I think you’ll be back in shape. So, asset forfeiture, we’re going to go back on, okay?

SHERIFF AUBREY: Thank you, sir.

THE PRESIDENT: I mean, how simple can anything be? You all agree with that, I assume, right?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Jose posted:

he's the thinnest skinned person in the entire world, leader of america, and his supporters see him as a strongman lol

That has given me many a hearty lol. "The handtowels aren't soft enough and also are insultingly oversized" - strong manly president.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i haven't lol'ed yet today but i'm working on it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/amyfiscus/status/829742130121826304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/829746490801344513?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Parallax Scroll posted:

i haven't lol'ed yet today but i'm working on it

Lol read Jose's last story friend, and enjoy :discourse:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That's a lol right there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

resisting arrest now a hate crime lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

that's a powerful freaking lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hope the executive order protecting police just says "kill the bad dudes. I got your back. Love, Easy D."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Jordanfabian/status/829750282481451008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw