Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the man is mind boggling retarded at speaking and generally everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

What makes it funny in this case though it Trump is sending people to die and he can't even do them the respect of reading the security briefings first or make a thoughtful decision. Like, the parents of the dead marine probably spent more time voting for Trump than Trump did ordering their son to get killed.

Did I say Marine? I meant Seal.

ya but they lost any and all consideration to be respected when they signed up to get paid to go kill people their lives are forfeit to the will of US foreign policy who the f cares if a seal got himself killed lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump thinks men and women who die in combat are losers so he's probably glad that there is one less weaker SEAL in his military.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol Jesus Christ he's literally retarded. I know more about it than he does and my entire knowledge of the subject is from one article I read three years ago or something.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
I dont like trump or the conservatives or any of that poo poo, but the supposed liberals on the other side of the aisle have been so shrill and annoying and stupid they have actively set back race, gender, and general liberal policies back and lost the democrats almost every political post in the entire country. so i too must lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Good I haven't heard anything about the police literally stealing from people in a while I'm glad it'll be making a comeback under Easy D

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
jesus christ is it seriously going to be like this every day until he's impeached / actually makes it through his first four years [lmao]

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Cephalectomy posted:

I dont like trump or the conservatives or any of that poo poo, but the supposed liberals on the other side of the aisle have been so shrill and annoying and stupid they have actively set back race, gender, and general liberal policies back and lost the democrats almost every political post in the entire country. so i too must lol

i think its unfair to blame liberals for this and actually blame the democrats for being incredibly poo poo at everything

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Good I haven't heard anything about the police literally stealing from people in a while I'm glad it'll be making a comeback under Easy D

either that or he'll probably just forget about it if he gets distracted before he gets a chance to sign some more EOs he hasnt read

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

i think its unfair to blame liberals for this and actually blame the democrats for being incredibly poo poo at everything

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol elon musk is just gonna keep pushing until he has full authority to build space colonies and then he's just gonna be like "peace motherfuckers" and gently caress off to his moon base to escape our idiotic country.

he can take me with him i'll be his sex slave idc

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
actually it's Obama's fault for humiliating Trump at the press dinner and then again on a Late Night show. Trump probably would have wandered off to try and block nesting birds from his golf course and towers or some poo poo if Obama hadn't roasted him in front of everybody.

I bet that was the moment where Trump figured he could buy and lie his way to a presidency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&t=175s

This is it right here - this is the moment that proves that time travel is never going to happen in our lifetime because nobody Terminator-warped in and told Obama "Don't do it, this starts a timeline where Trump wins the presidency."

Seth Meyers certainly didn't help either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M&t=105s

You can see Trump visibly be totally unable to take a joke. He's in revenge mode.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 9, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

imagine they'd run literally anyone other than clinton lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Cephalectomy posted:

the crazy tea partiers only made people go further right, so maybe it only works one way??

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm currently reading the schadenfreude thread in pyf front to back, and it is absolutely hilarious to see how sure everyone was the the orange dumbo wouldn't win. Found this gem which actually made me lol:

The Prong Song posted:

Schadenfreude is all of the Brits who were absolutely convinced it was a waste of time to bring the Brexit vote to a referendum and OF COURSE "Don't leave" was going to win who are now utterly stunned that they lost; it's amazing. It's always wonderful to see some vocal-but-not-majority group who demonizes their opponents or resorts to underhanded tactics get slapped down publicly.

I'm really looking forward to reading up to november.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jose posted:

imagine they'd run literally anyone other than clinton lol

but but bu it's her turn :qq:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm currently reading the schadenfreude thread in pyf front to back, and it is absolutely hilarious to see how sure everyone was the the orange dumbo wouldn't win. Found this gem which actually made me lol:

I'm really looking forward to reading up to november.

reminds me of the time people were posting the suicide hotline number in cspam after trump won, and i lolled

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol i bet the new EOs are hilarious

"When police officers shoot you, it is now illegal to survive." - DJT, probably

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Flaunting your abilities in front of the POTUS. Sad!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tumble posted:

actually it's Obama's fault for humiliating Trump at the press dinner and then again on a Late Night show. Trump probably would have wandered off to try and block nesting birds from his golf course and towers or some poo poo if Obama hadn't roasted him in front of everybody.

I bet that was the moment where Trump figured he could buy and lie his way to a presidency.

This is it right here - this is the moment that proves that time travel is never going to happen in our lifetime because nobody Terminator-warped in and told Obama "Don't do it, this starts a timeline where Trump wins the presidency."

You can see Trump visibly be totally unable to take a joke. He's in revenge mode.

April 27th is this years one.

Its going to be loving amazing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thats new executive order has minimum mandatory sentences and makes resisting arrest a hate crime people are super hosed

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jose posted:

thats new executive order has minimum mandatory sentences and makes resisting arrest a hate crime people are super hosed

lol, lot more black people not going to be able to vote next time.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

lol a hate crime? jfc :stare:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tumble posted:

hey. i just wanted to say you're correct.
also i am fishing for sympathy because i said while this happened "poo poo, trump is gonna run for president now just to clown obama"
and i regret saying it, maybe i willed it to happen

cnut
May 3, 2016

scrubs season six posted:

Lol Jesus Christ he's literally retarded. I know more about it than he does and my entire knowledge of the subject is from one article I read three years ago or something.

Well, yes, but that's because you can read. Unfair advantage!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cnut posted:

Well, yes, but that's because you can read. Unfair advantage!

lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
reading so-called "words" and "sentences"

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Does President Trump (lol) have a dog?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"hey minorities are super pissed because of their treatment by the police what should we do?"

"The police need more protection!"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Tumble posted:

You can see Trump visibly be totally unable to take a joke.

Orange people with small hands are like that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/829771500974723076?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Directly quoting my words misrepresents me.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

cnut posted:

Orange people with small hands are like that.

oompa loompas are a relaxed, hardworking peoples who seem to have good senses of humor. Trump's the orange outlier in this regard.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

happyhippy posted:

April 27th is this years one.

Its going to be loving amazing.

Or it'll be a bunch of over-tired shellshocked journalists being polite because all the fight's been beaten out of them (I hope not, but it's a possibility).

Sam Bee's one will own, though.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

wait what, is there a source on this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sounds like kellyanne conway has already been scolded by WH legal counsel after promoting ivanka's dumb bullshit fashion line lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

I mean she's literally making poo poo up.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ya right i thought trump loves to fire people or is that just for the tv cameras

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

this is already a huge lol but it's going to get even bigger when trump rants about reuters being fake news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

ya right i thought trump loves to fire people or is that just for the tv cameras

He loved doing it rando idiots on the apprentice, he's probably unlikely to do it to someone he personally appointed since it would imply that he had done something wrong in appointing them. Way more likely to double down on it and say the fake news is making a big deal out of nothing