Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

I mean she's literally making poo poo up.

That's whu Trump likes her. She doesn't let reality get in the way of his agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont think trump knows what reuters is. loled again thinking about that.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-on-trump-feud-apprentice-raitings-w464842

quote:

Schwarzenegger offers a less statesmanlike plan for dealing with the Donald's constant ribbing. "I called my assistant and said, 'I think what we really should do is request a meeting.'" Schwarzenegger says before pausing. "And then we just smash his face into the table."

Schwarzenegger laughs, letting everyone knows he's joking, and then he rubs his massive hands together.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Celery Jello posted:

wait what, is there a source on this
No, it's not true. You can read the orders on the White House site.

Lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

Why is Kellyann Conway a person they are even associating themselves with? Fire her dumbo rear end unless the strat really is to just inundate everything with such poo poo nonstop that no one really knows what is happening anymore.

Trump is super impressed by her and loves her even when she does horribly embarrassing poo poo. When she said "alternative facts" and even she paused in shame he thought it was great and was like "good job! Spicer, why can't you be more like KellyAnne?"

Her lies are apparently hypnotizing next-level brain hacking to retards, lol.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Cephalectomy posted:

I dont like trump or the conservatives or any of that poo poo, but the supposed liberals on the other side of the aisle have been so shrill and annoying and stupid they have actively set back race, gender, and general liberal policies back and lost the democrats almost every political post in the entire country. so i too must lol

how are people like you this loving stupid.

"racism isn't the fault of racists, it's the fault of the people pointing out racism."

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When can I apply for american citizenship ?
I don't plan on coming ever of course but I wouldnt mind paying like :10bux: for a funny passport, maybe a Ford one but not a walmart.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

I don't plan on coming ever of course but I wouldnt mind paying like :10bux: for a funny passport, maybe a Ford one but not a walmart.

I want to be an american citizen, to be able to not just lol AT the americans but WITH them, too.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hope youre not from one of the following 7 countries...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

I want to be an american citizen, to be able to not just lol AT the americans but WITH them, too.

marry a goon for citizenship and post a thread about it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trump should issue special Terrorist Passports to keep track of the bad ombres

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I will get gay married to a European goon for a green card, lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Yossarian posted:

I don't think europe gives green cards but you can become belgian or something

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I don't think europe gives green cards :(

No I mean one of the Europeans can marry me and live here to experience the lols first hand, as the country burns around us!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a dual national so i'm lollin 'cuz I can just go to any country in the EU and then I have like 90 days (iirc) to find literally any gas station clerk job and I can stay forever

assuming the EU doesn't collapse ofc haha

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

No I mean one of the Europeans can marry me and live here to experience the lols first hand, as the country burns around us!

I want to become gay, and american ! lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Why would you want to.
They are so greedy they charge you tax for living outside of the country.
So you have to pay the US for just existing, not using their services at all.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Cheers mate

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think i got my goons confused and gay married Moridim, now we're managing a gas station in eastern europe, lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

let's freaking do it dude.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive started reading fox news and they have some really funny (not intentionally) op-eds like this one today by newt gingrich about why bill belichick (patriots football coach) should spend one day a week at the white house. his point is that ... He has no point. but it's a fun read because it makes no sense.

sorry for the non-trump lol but it's related

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Minimalist Program posted:

let's freaking do it dude.

i got there first

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

thathonkey posted:

ive started reading

Three words Americans born from a few years from now will never get to say.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Three words Americans born from a few years from now will never get to say.

what you readin for

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
looks like we got ourselves a READER

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
might as well post the bit or do we all get it

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Cephalectomy posted:

I dont like trump or the conservatives or any of that poo poo, but the supposed liberals on the other side of the aisle have been so shrill and annoying and stupid they have actively set back race, gender, and general liberal policies back and lost the democrats almost every political post in the entire country. so i too must lol

lol u are real fuckin dumb

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
MLK: good, courageous, effective opponent of racism

Someone who says the word "microaggression": none of the above; actively harmful to progressive causes

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I cant remember if this has been posted here but its a goon made daily list of what trump does.

http://www.dailytrumpening.com/

Mmm looks like Mississippi wants firing squads and gas chambers back

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Firing squads? C'mon guys, impeachment's a long way off...

oh.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Jeff Marchini and others in the Central Valley here bet their farms on the election of Donald J. Trump. His message of reducing regulations and taxes appealed to this Republican stronghold, one of Mr. Trump’s strongest bases of support in the state.

As for his promises about cracking down on illegal immigrants, many assumed Mr. Trump’s pledges were mostly just talk. But two weeks into his administration, Mr. Trump has signed executive orders that have upended the country’s immigration laws. Now farmers here are deeply alarmed about what the new policies could mean for their workers, most of whom are unauthorized, ...

lmao you fucks lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lmao you fucks lol

lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

She's his bridge to the evangelicals. So, it's no surprise she lives in an imaginary world.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
He tweeted hysterically-much more than hysterically. It was one of those rare tweets with a quality of eternal humor in it, that you may lol at four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole eternal apparatus of the united states government for an instant, and then concentrated on the judiciary, or the senate, or whoever he made eyecontact with last with an impossible to understand prejudice against them. It understood the world just as far as a fourth grade civics clasroom understood, believed in you as anyone interested in selling a product wanted to believe in you, and assured you that it had precisely the impression of you that, at your best, hoped no one would ever see.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
wtf happened to the rogue potus staff tweeter acct?

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Why does everyone get so loving upset about firing squad executions? gently caress the death penalty and all that it should be abolished but if you're going to execute people do it as quickly, painlessly and cheaply as possible and firing squad meats all of those criteria. It's better than all the botched lethal injections we currently have.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It's such an amazing situation, honestly. I dare even say unpresidented. Here's a guy who runs for an office, and does exactly what he said he would do. You actually, kinda, have to admire him for that. He ran on a platform and god drat, instead of backing down on everything like every politician in recent history, he actually goes through with all he said exactly how he said it. Or he doubles down on it! That's a man with principles! Misguided, lovely, and wrong principles by most standards, but principles!

Really, nobody could really predict something like that, when has this happened before. It's just too bad that the one guy too dumb/stubborn/passionate/whatever to fall in line with the politic machine is such a mess.

I seriously wished there was a guy who stood for my principles with that kind of stubborn determination. For the idiots who share his believe he is, rightfully, a hero.

LOL.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Why does everyone get so loving upset about firing squad executions? gently caress the death penalty and all that it should be abolished but if you're going to execute people do it as quickly, painlessly and cheaply as possible and firing squad meats all of those criteria. It's better than all the botched lethal injections we currently have.

Yeah idk why you'd want the lovely chemical torture when you can die instantly in a hail of gunfire.
Weren't they starting to have issues because they were using a product from Europe for the injections and there where doubts about it's future availability ?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

fat bossy gerbil posted:

No loving way the Firing Squad is painless and there is no way to guarantee and instant pain free death from firing squad.
And firing squads aim for the heart don't they? You don't instantly die from your heart stopping, so you would need to aim for the brain.
And holy gently caress watch the Budd Dwyer or anyone else swallowing a bullet to the head and come back and tell me they instantly died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

happyhippy posted:

No loving way the Firing Squad is painless and there is no way to guarantee and instant pain free death from firing squad.
And firing squads aim for the heart don't they? You don't instantly die from your heart stopping, so you would need to aim for the brain.
And holy gently caress watch the Budd Dwyer or anyone else swallowing a bullet to the head and come back and tell me they instantly died.

Then aim for the loving head what's the holdup