Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol the deep state loving hates trumps, they arent going to stage another 9/11 for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
then what are the odds of a "real" terrorist attack then? slim and none?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

YOUR president lmao

Edit: our president :(

not mine :smug: :smug: :smug:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

it's weird how i have to keep reminding people

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Had a depressed chuckle in the store earlier when I thought of the future Time magazine cover "World War Twitter"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

spasticColon posted:

then what are the odds of a "real" terrorist attack then? slim and none?

he'll have to do a false flag without the defense and intelligence aparatus just his inner circle and itll be like a grade school pageant with a body count

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 10, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
taking a moment between lols to honor the dead of the infamous bowling green massacre

taken too young :smith:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

he'll have to do a false flag without the defense and intelligence aparatus just his inner circle and itll be like a grade school pageant with a body count

oh my god, it just occurred to me, at some point he's going to try to pull off one of those "false flags" he's heard about, and there's no way he's going to be able to keep secret enough about it

Reuters: BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump asks Secretary of Defense "How do you make a bomb? How did you guys do the 9/11?"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
@realDonaldTrump: Looking for anyone who believes the TRUTH about 9/11 and has intimate knowledge on how to do that. Need to fill positions on PERSONAL top secret team

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
@realDonaldTrump: can jet fuel melt steel beams? asking for a friend. love!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Code Jockey posted:

@realDonaldTrump: Looking for anyone who believes the TRUTH about 9/11 and has intimate knowledge on how to do that. Need to fill positions on PERSONAL top secret team

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Otisburgh?

Otisburgh?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
@realDonaldTrump: been told that if the president does it, it's still considered terrorism. Glad no one told the revolutionaries that! america has fallen so far.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

what would be the bigger lol?

Supreme court rules 8-0 against muslim ban

or

Gorsuch gets approved just in time but casts the tie breaking vote against the muslim ban

there are definitely some pure strain judicial lols around the corner in any case

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
Trump you magnificent bastard

I read your tweet

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat wasn't expecting deep Patton cuts itt

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Thesaurus posted:

or

Gorsuch gets approved just in time but casts the tie breaking vote against the muslim ban

there are definitely some pure strain judicial lols around the corner in any case

funniest of all: ban enforced, America made great again, streets paved with gold, every team wins World Series in same year, bears finally sent to moon

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Thesaurus posted:

or

they rule 8-0 and then gorsuch gets in and makes it 9-0

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/829879045395447809

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

God drat it, why couldn't Jeff Sessions' middle name have been Orville

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Zorodius posted:

funniest of all: ban enforced, America made great again, streets paved with gold, every team wins World Series in same year, bears finally sent to moon

i would def lol

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/829846842150096896

Hillary is lolling. LOL

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
drat guys remember when we were wondering if hilldawg convinced trump to run as some kind of favor since she couldn't possibly lose to him? loving lol

I can still kinda see that timeline where in 10 years hillary is writing her memoirs "How I Permanently Destroyed The GOP and Eliminated Conservatism Forever" but it's getting foggier every day, mostly because we definitely aren't making it thru his first term

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

idgi

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Also fav thing about the trump threads is how someone will show up to troll and give it the old college try for 2-3 posts but they never have it in em, they just can't hold the facade for very long. Even prorat's gimmick obviously started to wear on him very quickly, and you can see it from his posts in various threads and how they nosedived to a kind of depressive pseudo-trolling as soon as anyone engaged him

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Uhh are you living under a rock that doesn't have WiFi?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7882_story.html

Its also been posted about like a million times immediately prior to the post you quoted

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This is like the Falcons taunting Tom Brady for not winning regular season MVP.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Uhh are you living under a rock that doesn't have WiFi?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7882_story.html

Its also been posted about like a million times immediately prior to the post you quoted

Hey thanks good news, but also no it wasn't.

Also fav thing about the trump threads is how someone will show up to troll and give it the old college try for 2-3 posts but they never have it in em, they just can't hold the facade for very long. Even prorat's gimmick obviously started to wear on him very quickly, and you can see it from his posts in various threads and how they nosedived to a kind of depressive pseudo-trolling as soon as anyone engaged him

I can unironically say Trump is great because he's the living breathing personification of everything wrong about everything. With the system that allowed him to be elected, with the sentiment of his base that supported him, with the anemic and out of touch opposition that allowed him in, with the short-sighted oligopic interests shoveling coal into the runaway trainwreck of our civilization...

If we survive him we'll be stronger for it, but it'll be just as well if we don't.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

Hey thanks good news, but also no it wasn't.

The all caps SEE YOU IN COURT tweet that been discussed for a while is his reaction to that decision

Another hearty lol that there are goons learning their current events from GBS trump threads

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The all caps SEE YOU IN COURT tweet that been discussed for a while is his reaction to that decision

Another hearty lol that there are goons learning their current events from GBS trump threads

I never read twitter beyond whats posted in SA it's true. gently caress twitter.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

I never read twitter beyond whats posted in SA it's true. gently caress twitter.

It was posted in this very thread

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

man when even hillary clinton is dunking on you, that's rough

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this is crazy late and retarded but I was just looking at CNN and they have a picture of trump and the chinese dude in black and white facing off picture and I just thought to myself

"I cant believe Donald Trump is President"

like lol thanks brain for making every effort to forget it as soon as possible lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

It was posted in this very thread

Lol

Hey guy I don't know how to get this across to you other than to say that I knew they ruled against him without knowing how many there were

I am lazy, stupid, and don't click twitter chains.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Protagonist posted:

Hey guy I don't know how to get this across to you other than to say that I knew they ruled against him without knowing how many there were

I WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD THOUGH

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Protagonist posted:

But are you lol'ing?

I'm lol'ing.

(...lol)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

nockturne posted:

But are you lol'ing?

I'm lol'ing.

(...lol)
I am. Oh I am.

Arrhythmia posted:

I WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD THOUGH

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

but that would play into the trump impeachment spank fantasy and we can't have that

trump won't be impeached but he will be a one term president unless trump resigns and that is a possibility because being president of 'murica sucks rear end you couldn't pay me enough money to be president of this godawful country because we are Rome 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the year of the four presidents