Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Maybe if half this country didn't get their information from fake twitter accounts we wouldn't have elected an orange moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Just because we don't have mods doesn't mean you have to take it as a personal challenge to shitpost MF

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Amy Pole Her posted:

Just because we don't have mods doesn't mean you have to take it as a personal challenge to shitpost MF

It's called a joke (on YOUR SA forums, no way!), no need to clutch your pearls so tightly. This forum had the same problem that D&D/CSPAM did, but the only difference was, Bernie fans on CSPAM didn't prostrate themselves like a certain subgroup of pats fans here did because Bernie fans outnumbered everyone else, lol.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Mister Fister posted:

It's called a joke (on YOUR SA forums, no way!), no need to clutch your pearls so tightly. This forum had the same problem that D&D/CSPAM did, but the only difference was, Bernie fans on CSPAM didn't prostrate themselves like a certain subgroup of pats fans here did because Bernie fans outnumbered everyone else, lol.

:wrongful:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mister Fister posted:

Jesus Christ dude shut up

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Reading your SB GDT posts is kinda satisfying.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Jesus Christ dude shut up

I think some of you are irrationally upset, but i'll just chalk that up to the SB hangover and being used to a certain 'lifestyle' here, if you will. People shitpost here all the time (see: Ehud, nonstop), i make one post and you blow up stop being hypocritical.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Mister Fister posted:

so this is what misreading an entire forum looks like

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i don't know what you're on about, but it's boring please stop

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

aperion posted:

so this is what misreading an entire forum looks like

Like, i don't give a poo poo that people hate the Patriots and their fans, and some of the irrational hatred makes me smile sometimes, but lets be real, there were a separate set of rules. If Patriots fans posted like Ehud, for example, being a pats fan would have been basically illegal here. You can take it as it is, but there was a huge denial over certain forums here being an echo chamber until Lowtax stepped in.

Edit: For the record, i don't give a poo poo if he thinks Tom is the greatest ever or not, i just find awkward situations like that funny. I just find it funny that some people might've interpreted that i wanted Montana to bow down to Tom.

Mister Fister fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Feb 10, 2017

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
gently caress off you weirdass baby

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

iospace posted:

Also, makes me happy White is skipping, given he was moral SB MVP there.

gently caress Tom Brady.

gently caress you little man

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Mister Fister posted:

Reading your SB GDT posts is kinda satisfying.

it was good to watch andey win a super bowl

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mister Fister posted:

People shitpost here all the time (see: Ehud, nonstop), i make one post and you blow up stop being hypocritical.

SEE YOU IN COURT

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

as a patriots fan i like ehud much more than i like mister fister

ehud is a pretty good poster

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

e: wrong thread

Ehud is cool tho he remains the third best fin poster behind swick and crazy

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
People hate Pats fans around here?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diqnol posted:

e: wrong thread

Ehud is cool tho he remains the third best fin poster behind swick and crazy

swickles is a Steelers fan so it looks like I've moved up to #2 :q:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

swickles is a Steelers fan so it looks like I've moved up to #2 :q:

I have it on good authority that first is the worst and second is the best

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

*sweating profusely* What of the reanimated corpse of Sweet Thursday?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
What just happened

Anyway, can we all laugh again about Blair Walsh entering immersion style therapy by joining the Seahawks

Guess that's one way to try to live it down

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Like, i don't give a poo poo that people hate the Patriots and their fans, and some of the irrational hatred makes me smile sometimes, but lets be real, there were a separate set of rules. If Patriots fans posted like Ehud, for example, being a pats fan would have been basically illegal here. You can take it as it is, but there was a huge denial over certain forums here being an echo chamber until Lowtax stepped in.

Edit: For the record, i don't give a poo poo if he thinks Tom is the greatest ever or not, i just find awkward situations like that funny. I just find it funny that some people might've interpreted that i wanted Montana to bow down to Tom.

When your post is two paragraphs and both paragraphs start with an exclamation of not giving a poo poo, you give a poo poo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yo I'll loving fight anyone who fucks with Ehud.

Fight me.

Don't @ me

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
Oh is that a new rule? I'm quite mad that Joe Montana won't bow down to Brady. Right.

I actually like Ehud, i think his split personality (aka his 'patriot fan coworkers') owns.

Totally not a clique though.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Yo I'll loving fight anyone who fucks with Ehud.

Fight me.

Don't @ me

The first thing that came to mind

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

nobody caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreesss

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

nobody caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreesss

People care enough to respond.

I guess i'll go full heel: The Patriots won the superbowl and i'm glad that everyone else is mad and miserable :colbert:

In actual NFL news though, lol Goodells going to gently caress over the Pats somehow

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-nfl-execs-seething-at-patriots-super-bowl-antics-clown-t-shirt/

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

I guess i'll go full heel: The Patriots won the superbowl and i'm glad that everyone else is mad and miserable :colbert:

In actual NFL news though, lol Goodells going to gently caress over the Pats somehow

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-nfl-execs-seething-at-patriots-super-bowl-antics-clown-t-shirt/

I'm happy the falcons lost, also you're a psycho

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mister Fister posted:

I rooted for the patriots because the TFF meltdowns are funny.

But you're just a moron.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
I also base people's mental stability and intelligence on sports opinions.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mister Fister posted:

I also base people's mental stability and intelligence on sports opinions.

The way they present their opinions are good enough for me!

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

TBeats posted:

The way they present their opinions are good enough for me!

At least i tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

TBeats posted:

i was rooting for the patriots because i like it when TFF melts down but you have filled that void for me so thanks

go falcons

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Dear Diary,

Today... I looked through someone's post history for the own. It felt great. I am also crazy.

-MF

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

TBeats posted:

Dear Diary,

Today... I looked through someone's post history for the own. It felt great. I am also crazy.

-MF

Gotta make sure those sports opinions are pure and community approved man. Totally not crazy.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly a lot of the people tying to own mister fister are the same dudes who are legit upset that some of the patriots voted for Trump. Like grow the gently caress up lol.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

Same

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
I'm glad that both trump and the patriots won. the ensuing meltdowns both victories provided are all time

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

cravius posted:

I'm glad that both trump and the patriots won. the ensuing meltdowns both victories provided are all time

It's actually good to care a lot about politics and stupid to care a lot about sports.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

big money big clit posted:

It's actually stupid to care a lot

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've rooted for the patriots for a long time but gently caress brady and bill for being friends with trump for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mister Fister posted:

Make America Great Again dude, you can do it

• Locked thread