Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Shageletic posted:

Uh yeah this is unconstitutional as gently caress

there are several checkpoints in california where they wave you through if you're ED but ask for papers if you're BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

oh poo poo it's time for republicans' favorite game

A POOR-OFF

https://twitter.com/ohiogal4all/status/730531785348685824

It's always funny to me that they never think of all the government programs and other government poo poo they and their parents took for granted or didn't realize at the time because they were dumb children .

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Thump! posted:

pfft what is that fuckin stance holy poo poo lean into it you dumb bitch your gonna stovepipe your piece of poo poo gun and get garroted by some KGB dude

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I finally got around to watching the Kellyanne Conway interview with Jake Tapper. I really hope she dies soon, and I feel horrible wishing for that but she is just such a godawful person and is basically Pinocchio but with aging instead of nose growing.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is Kellyanne really morphing into the Dark Knight joker before our eyes?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm glad to see that one day, you will be vindicated

Like unironically

:unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZiX-Wvkyw

Venom Snake fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 10, 2017

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

fits my needs posted:

More people are interested in the piss tapes, than unconstitutional detainments and deportations. :smithcloud:

Yeah, they're more interested in the things that will get him kicked out of office.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

With his wife in the tower

He gets thirsty at niiight

And when his raaaids all get botched

Lemonade he's not seeeeeking

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Yinlock posted:

A POOR-OFF

Huh, so what you're saying is that wage stagnation has turned what were once well paying jobs with good benefits into jobs that can barely support people? And that they could rely on good local schools to do a lot of the work in ensuring you had a good education?

Oh, almost forgot about how the GI Bill after WW2 allowed tons of people to get degrees or get money to start businesses?

Oh, and they managed to do this with the country paying the highest top end taxes in its history?

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 10, 2017

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/830177806231408645

comforting to know that trump is ruining everyone's productivity, not just the goons in this thread

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I finally got around to watching the Kellyanne Conway interview with Jake Tapper. I really hope she dies soon, and I feel horrible wishing for that but she is just such a godawful person and is basically Pinocchio but with aging instead of nose growing.

im still too much of a pussy to wish death upon anyone, but i still hope only trump tower gets exploded in an attack with nobody inside/hurt by it, just to see trump jumping up and down in front of it like yosemite sam

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

i was never productive in the first place

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

many people feel this way

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Huh, so what you're saying is that wage stagnation has turned what were once well paying jobs with good benefits into jobs that can barely support people?

something something bootstraps

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yinlock posted:

A POOR-OFF

it's more like the "goddamn boomer life was easy"-off

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

blue squares posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1DfjmGcvc

I didn't see this get posted to the thread. It was put on Youtube an hour ago. Did everyone see it already?

He always sounds like he's giving an ill-prepared book report.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah, they're more interested in the things that will get him kicked out of office.

Lmao, if the pussy grabbing tape didn't do anything all Trump will do is say that whatever video that came out is doctored and not him. And his adoring public will drink it up and declare FAKE NEWS.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

So, uh, that Russian dossier is starting to be corroborated by US intel: http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bert Roberge posted:

Is Kellyanne really morphing into the Dark Knight joker before our eyes?

But he's an anarchist and Kelly wouldn't burn that huge mountain of cash for fun

I'd say more like Angelica Huston in The Witches

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/830177806231408645

comforting to know that trump is ruining everyone's productivity, not just the goons in this thread

tbf, if you have a job where you actually have enough free time throughout the day to constantly check twitter and watch cable then how productive were you to begin with?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Lmao, if the pussy grabbing tape didn't do anything all Trump will do is say that whatever video that came out is doctored and not him. And his adoring public will drink it up and declare FAKE NEWS.

i don't think you're aware of how much everyone wants the piss tape to be true

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Venom Snake posted:

gently caress YOU THE ONLY REASON THIS IS HAPPENING TODAY IS I SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN I HOPE YOUR HAPPY

wut?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Uh yeah this is unconstitutional as gently caress

motherfuckers

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Leviathan posted:

tbf, if you have a job where you actually have enough free time throughout the day to constantly check twitter and watch cable then how productive were you to begin with?

look at this boob who can't figure out how to automate or delegate his work for more fuckaround time

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i always knew it was real!

just WAAAY too many coincidences for it not to be real

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

venom snake has an exceedingly poor record re: tapes

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

i have a dream..............that one day a journalist will use the word "urinate" in an interrogative directed at spicy

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

i would smack the gently caress out of this guy so hard he would get sent back in time to meet abraham who would then smack the gently caress out of him as well

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

RUM HAM posted:

So, uh, that Russian dossier is starting to be corroborated by US intel: http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

Lmao the piss tape is real

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Yinlock posted:

venom snake has an exceedingly poor record re: tapes

I mean, this is probably the tape he was talking about forever, the time he started to talk about seems about right for when the memo started to circulate

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Leviathan posted:

Yeah, I just wait for old bitch to make the tweet; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

funny thing is im pretty sure recent immigrants are statistically less likely to be welfare queens as opposed to bumfuck rural hicksville

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ideally the real parts are the ones that make him a tool to a foreign power, the piss stuff is only good for shouting at his supporters.

TRUMP
PISSSSSSS

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Rick Wilson and Liz Mair are really sure this is all true so naturally I'm very skeptical.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Kelly Conway at the end of the day be like

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember when Bernie was asked about reparations and he said he gave a perfectly reasoned explanation as to why he did not support direct reparations and the Clinton campaign tried to make him out to be a huge racist because of it despite the fact that Hillary held the same stance but never spoke truthfully and openly about it

Or do you remember when after the election Jennifer Palmieri justified Hillarys defeat as she had received more votes than "any white man in history"

But yeah can't move to the left on any issues wouldn't want to alienate anyone

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

But he's an anarchist and Kelly wouldn't burn that huge mountain of cash for fun

I'd say more like Angelica Huston in The Witches

Oh man you just reminded me of my favorite movie that scared the poo poo out me in my childhood.

Brb gotta go watch :3:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Stephen Miller in a Rolling Stone interview posted:

We're talking about denying entry to individuals who would engage in violent or repressive subjugation, and who would not share America's tolerant values. People can disagree and have different views, but they're not going to support violent suppression or subjugation. I think overwhelmingly Americans would agree that if you're going to come into our country, you have to accept the fact that people are allowed to practice different faiths and lifestyles, without fear of violence, without fear of being literally oppressed or subjugated. I don't think that's something any reasonable person would disagree with.

"you can't come to america if you support violent suppression or subjugation unless you are already part of the government"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agean90 posted:

ideally the real parts are the ones that make him a tool to a foreign power, the piss stuff is only good for shouting at his supporters.

TRUMP
PISSSSSSS

the piss is the hook to get people interested, the rest is the actual impeachable stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

I want it to be true too, but like everyone thought the pussy tale would've sunk Trump with all women, but it didn't. All the stuff was rationalized away like "oh he's not really like that!" It'll still be hella funny tho lol.

• Locked thread