Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
IVANKA COME CHANGE DADDIES DIAPY WIPEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm having images of another person with a gun going into Comet Ping Pong after reading that thread. And then it's just something that keeps happening every few months.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

whoa

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lpzie posted:

I'm having images of another person with a gun going into Comet Ping Pong after reading that thread. And then it's just something that keeps happening every few months.

Until every last one of the pizzagate weirdos have gone there and personally menaced the staff with a gun they will continue to believe every other person who does it is a false flag whatever

cnut
May 3, 2016

wtf lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sorry I got a little carried away :(

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

XMNN posted:

tbh im a little concerned by the current unsustainable growth in the rate of lol production

someday in the not too distant future there will be fewer lols than the day before and the day after that there will be even fewer

before we know it we will be left with nothing more than the faintest heh as the bombs fall on the desolate polluted post industrial hellscapes and trumps twitter account is suspended for violating their tos with an incoherent series of tweets comprised mostly of obscure racial slurs

This Thread will be important eight years from now as we cluster around burning oil drums in the in the empty Halls of Trump Towers and remember World War III was started by a guy who'd like being peed on

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

It was a little hosed up but you know what? Not as hosed up as Donald trump actually being president

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

With an uncontrolled supply of lols entering the market it's easy to get carried away.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

May 30th, 2017 outside the gates of Arlington Cemetery:

Trump stands behind his custom podium in front of a field of headstones decorated with American flags
"On this day of remembrance, I like to remember that I've been such a good president so far, and I'm going to make America great with my deals, and I'm reminded that all of the failures in the ground behind me would have voted for me, because they are good people who hurt bad people, until they lost and died, which I haven't done yet. I'm still alive, and everyone agrees that I'm the most alive person in the whole world right now, and I'm the only one who can fix america, because it's broken! Thank you, and God bless" *looks at smudged sharpie on palm, gets frustrated at the tiny writing, then remembers he can't read it anyways* "Donald J. Trump, the president of the United States of America."

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*In very Trumpy voice*:

Boy do I love governing. Really love putting my executive orders into some *looks at smudged writing on hand* verguba

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Big Assed President Chased by TREX on Airforce One then gently caress

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

lol again at just the size of the rear end.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Emotions are running high atm, lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Minimalist Program posted:

lol again at just the size of the rear end.

Don't post that!!! Donald hates it!!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Ah hahah hah
https://twitter.com/brennawilliams/status/830121323603042304

https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/830125117065682944

Trump nodded and laughed with the Japanese Prime Minister, despite not having his translation earpiece in, and despite certainly not speaking Japanese. President Trump is comedy god damned gold.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I can't take 4 more years with these lol levels.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
the lols are reaching a terminal level pretty fast here.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
There's, minimum, another 200 weeks of this ahead of us.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tumble posted:

Ah hahah hah

Trump nodded and laughed with the Japanese Prime Minister, despite not having his translation earpiece in, and despite certainly not speaking Japanese. President Trump is comedy god damned gold.

lol Abe is trying hard to put on a good show.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
Larry David has committed a similar level of faux pas but he took like 8 loving seasons to do so.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hooly loving poo poo lol

quote:

hooooooly loving poo poo hahahaha oh my god

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I am going to read every tell all book that comes out of this administration. I may over lol but I don't even care.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
this thread is beautifully easy to keep updated with the funnies because trump is totally incapable at being a Good President. He's a terrible speaker, he's a terrible listener, he's a terrible ambassador.... and it's sooooo loving funny.

Every single day gets better and better.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Absolutely amazing lols! :holy:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I think a reasonable human being, put in Trumps position, would realize they're way out of their depth and resign.

Thinking about it like that could ever actually happen, is eminently lol-worthy

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Tumble posted:

Trump only accepts subs, no dubs

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Remember all the retarded poo poo Dan Quayle said? Donald Trump manages to make Dan Quayle look good without any effort.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mr.Tophat posted:

Trump only accepts subs, no dubs

stop making me like him drat it

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i genuinely feel like a random solid, 40something bachelor-holding middle manager in a corporate cube farm conscripted into the position tomorrow would be a better president.

he sincerely treated campaigning for potus was a popularity contest for a fake job that didnt matter like his reality show. and he destroyed two lovely establishment political dynasties doing it lol.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Steve Bannon (in a very James earl jones voice): “The lols are strong with this one.”

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
saw 180 unread posts and assumed it was about this

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

quote:

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier

lol that its not

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cacafuego posted:

Steve Bannon (in a very Donald Trump voice): “Steve Bannon is not controlling me.”

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Jose posted:

saw 180 unread posts and assumed it was about this

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

lol that its not

Did they corroborate the pissing though?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
been probated for a while, just stopping by to let out some lols that trump dossier is being investigated still, flynn might have talked sanctions w russia lol

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Lil Peeler posted:

Did they corroborate the pissing though?
No, but they explicitly say that the British agent who compiled the dossier, and his sources, were considered reliable.

lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

piss off Donald lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/softreeds/status/820743419505086464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
more piss coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

"there's no way russia has any video tapes of me having pee sex with hookers because I'm super careful when I have that."