Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
holy gently caress do I ever need to get out of this apartment and get a new one

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

holy gently caress do I ever need to get out of this apartment and get a new one

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

i've heard of over-the-air updates, but this is ridiculous?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

I'm watching old episodes of cops, and I got up to get a drink and poo poo. I look out the window and there's the cops creepin on the crackhouse lol. it never ends

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
crackheads are parking in my building's parking lot now to avoid the crack shack

I always get worried they see me lookin out the window and think I called the cops or some poo poo. I have to fuckin live here lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I just had a flashback to these exact plastic multicolor bears in my preschool classroom! Weird memory unlocked from the depths.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

whoa

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ahhhhhhhh

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/this-canadian-artist-halted-pipeline-development-by-copyrighting-his-land-as-a-work-of-art-983

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

wow

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
When you think about it, a child counting brightly colored objects is a type of primitive computer.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

When you think about it, a child counting brightly colored objects is a type of primitive computer.

The abacus.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/skullmandible/status/830218752016801799

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

amazing

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
:nws: https://fat.gfycat.com/CheeryCompassionateCaecilian.mp4 :nws:

vodkat fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Feb 11, 2017

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
would

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

this isn't goons w spoons

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/830222109477584896

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

alright these were loving bullshit. even when i was like four or whatever i was all, 'what the gently caress is the point of these??' and i discovered you could use one to press down on the edge of another to snap it up in the air and thought i'd 'discovered' their point. so i'm sitting there popping them off the table then the teacher came over and put me in time out for 'throwing toys' and i was just sitting in time out thinking how bullshit those loving things were if they weren't for popping. gently caress those.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Rex-Goliath posted:

alright these were loving bullshit. even when i was like four or whatever i was all, 'what the gently caress is the point of these??' and i discovered you could use one to press down on the edge of another to snap it up in the air and thought i'd 'discovered' their point. so i'm sitting there popping them off the table then the teacher came over and put me in time out for 'throwing toys' and i was just sitting in time out thinking how bullshit those loving things were if they weren't for popping. gently caress those.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiddlywinks

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The game of tiddlywinks has a rich lexicon. Here is a selection.[5] [6] [7]
Blitz: an attempt to pot all six winks of a player's colour early in the game
Bomb: to send a wink at a pile, usually from distance, in the hope of significantly disturbing it
Boondock: to free a squopped wink by sending it a long way away, leaving the squopping wink free in the battle area
Bristol: a shot which moves a pile of two or more winks as a single unit; the shot is played by holding the squidger at a right angle to its normal plane
Carnovsky (US)/Penhaligon (UK): potting a wink from the baseline (i.e., from 3 feet away)
Cracker (UK): a simultaneous knock-off and squop, i.e. a shot which knocks one wink off the top of another while simultaneously squopping it
Crud (UK): a forceful shot whose purpose is to destroy a pile completely
Good shot: named after John Good. The shot consists of playing a flat wink (one not involved in a pile) through a nearby pile with the intent of destroying the pile
Gromp: an attempt to jump a pile onto another wink (usually with the squidger held in a conventional rather than Bristol fashion)
John Lennon memorial shot: a simultaneous boondock and squop
Lunch: to pot a squopped wink (usually belonging to an opponent)
Scrunge (UK): to bounce out of the pot
Squidger: the disc used to shoot a wink[8]
Squop: to play a wink so that it comes to rest above another wink[9]
Sub: to play a wink so that it ends up (unintentionally) under another wink
Tiddlies: points calculated when determining the finishing placement of winkers in a tiddlywinks game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TSwVSl3ZM

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If I didnt know it was real before ever seeing that wikipedia article, I'd feel like I'm being trolled somehow.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nlygb1Qfw

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

OK gently caress YOU TEACHER

YOU GIVE A BUNCH OF KINDERGARTNERS TIDDLYWINKS AND GET PISSED WHEN THEY WINK THE TTINKLES OR WHATEVER THE gently caress? gently caress OFF

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
feel the weight off your shoulders homeboy

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

bullshit - you have to physically plug it over USB to update it. Sounds like either something on the drone failed or he held both the sticks in and down for like 5 seconds which insta-kills the motors.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

'i should have done more back then because being in trouble is a fake concept' -me, in my best stoned roast beef voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Rex-Goliath posted:

'i should have done more back then because being in trouble is a fake concept' -me, in my best stoned roast beef voice

now that you realise you can have a mid life crisis and wrap a porshce around a tree

• Locked thread