Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Yakuza 0 until my friend bugs me to play MH Generations with him. Then I'll be playing both games at once.

so much power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
World of Warcraft

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

World of Warcraft

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo I got lucifer. The boss battles in this game are so good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
More Yakuza 0 and For Honor beta... maybe I'll finally start Nioh tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

World of Warcraft

http://www.avclub.com/article/steve-bannon-used-be-ceo-world-warcraft-gold-farmi-250081

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going out f town for the weeknd but i'll probably play some dark souls 1 or dragons dogma when ig et home.; maybe armored core or zelda 2 instead. have a good weekend, imps

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gonna finish Danganronpa 2

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Nioh :stoked:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

having nostalgia feels playing super paper mario. the resolution on my tv is making it look like rear end though!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A cool drat horse posted:

having nostalgia feels playing super paper mario. the resolution on my tv is making it look like rear end though!!!

Get a CRT you piece of poo poo. I hauled in 3 from Craigslist and it ruined my relationship with my gf

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't quote archive thread on phone easily so here you go

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

47% battery fail

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i bought darkest dungeon during the weekend sale

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

that thread was epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also i have 2 crts and a new girlfriend now lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My 34" HD CRT just died and I'm incredibly butthurt about it. It weighs 300lbs and I can't even take it to the dump.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

47% battery fail

My battery is at 69% right now lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

My battery is at 69% right now lmao

Mine's at 94%

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I turn battery % off cause I don't wanna be a slave to some number.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bill Barber posted:

Bullshit. Imagine the power you would wield if you knew exactly how much juice you had left. Think about it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
tonight i'm going to play binding of isaac antibirth

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pegasus: I hold all the cards. you can't possibly have enough battery left on your cellphone to defeat me.

Yugioh: that's where you're wrong, Pegasus! I know exactly how much battery I have...And if I play my cards right, it'll be enough to defeat you!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Bill Barber posted:

My phone's SIM card stopped working last month and I decided I was OK with just using it as an alarm clock for a while. 100% battery forever b/c it's never unplugged from the outlet next to my twin bed. Thinking about getting a landline to talk to people besides my neighbors, who I whisper to when I can hear them yelling through the wall and can pretend to be having a really passionate discussion of, e.g., the evolving symbolism of church steeples in Du côté de chez Swann or "Triss vs. Yennefer," the Xbone having the wrong RAM etc.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

at the date posted:

My phone's SIM card stopped working last month and I decided I was OK with just using it as an alarm clock for a while. 100% battery forever b/c it's never unplugged from the outlet next to my twin bed. Thinking about getting a landline to talk to people besides my neighbors, who I whisper to when I can hear them yelling through the wall and can pretend to be having a really passionate discussion of, e.g., the evolving symbolism of church steeples in Du côté de chez Swann or "Triss vs. Yennefer," the Xbone having the wrong RAM etc.

You need to go outside. Get some fresh air

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Gonna beat dungeon crawl.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i spwnt all day downloading for honor and its rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010