Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:lol:

Also , can anyone translate this:

@CNN. @NotreDame, @NBCNews @cspan alum. Irish in name, college & exit strategy. Panic Dixie Meme Girl. 'Cute [...] cool.' -WaPo. 📸: brennaclaire/👻: brenclairw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

the full version of the handshake is even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiitQ-5_E_Y

please, look at me

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
imagine getting a damp, interminable handshake from those perfect little hands. My god. Incredible. Like the caress of a flaxen-haired cuttlefish.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Trudeau is visiting on Monday, I look forward to seeing an English speaking world leader trying their best not to treat Trump like a retard.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Is there a German word for enjoying the spectacle of Trump's world-stage buffoonery but also dreading the potential destruction he could do politically, socially and militarily?

There's gotta be a word for it.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

scheissenfreude

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Tumble posted:

Is there a German word for enjoying the spectacle of Trump's world-stage buffoonery but also dreading the potential destruction he could do politically, socially and militarily?

Drumfreude

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

free hubcaps posted:

please, look at me

lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

"What are they saying?"

"Look at me"

*looks at the Japanese PM like a retard instead of the cameramen saying "look at me"

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

free hubcaps posted:

please, look at me
and that's what I call the Art of the Deal

holy loving lol I can hardly breathe

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Tiny Lowtax posted:

"What are they saying?"

"Look at me"

*looks at the Japanese PM like a retard instead of the cameramen saying "look at me"

lolzelbub

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
just thinking how good his hands must've smelled afterward makes me hungry

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Tumble posted:

Donald Trump is president, Max.

The truth was a burning crack in my brain. The buffoonish billionaire. Reality TV host. WWE Hame of Famer. He was now the President of the United States of America. Donald Trump is president. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
So is it clear by now that Trump, Bannon et al instead of being disingenuous lying poo poo stains literally believed that Obama was a communistic tyrant dictatorman , magicking his facist laws out of thin air because he had earned the right to do so by virtue of being falsely elected king? They are bewildered and angry that they're not even allowed to do the same kinds of thing as the worst man in history ever.

I am lolling and I suspect that I will continue to lol for some time.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
oh my god you're right

a WWE participant is president of the united States of America

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Banano posted:

I am lolling and I suspect that I will continue to lol for some time.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

sorry I got a little carried away :(

this is the thread for trumpenlols. in comparison, a diaper is unfunny, hosed up poo poo

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
don't lol shame

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

free hubcaps posted:

please, look at me

Looks like Abe was briefed about Trump's 80s power-move sudden wrench handshake, and is holding on for dear life. Certified lol had.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lol that Trump gonna take the opportunity on Presidents day to give a speech about how he is hte best president ever

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_H_wiI46D8

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

oh my god you're right

a WWE participant HALL OF FAMER is president of the united States of America

show some loving respect

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

lmao'd hard irl

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
dat dumb loving look on his face. He's so drat proud to be the best president.

GO EASY-D.

I was not a trump voter. I regret the error of my ways. Never have I lol'd so hard at politics on a daily basis. This is history in the making, goons.

I also predict that The Onion is going to become absolutely pointless.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Arrhythmia posted:

[under his breath] holy poo poo

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Shinzo can't quite believe what is happening to him, but there he is :stonklol:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
If you want a great laugh, just think: At this point his power is mostly limited by his own dim imagination, rather than by any enforceable constitutional limitation. He was simply handed the keys to a near-Godlike surveillance apparatus, to literal power over life and death, and all he can think to do is to argue on Twitter! He started his term by making enemies of the CIA, of all the organizations on earth! The very people who would, at his mere instruction, topple world governments and change the course of history for generations to come. He's that dumb!

Ha! ha!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TotalLossBrain posted:

I also predict that The Onion is going to become absolutely pointless.

@realDonaldTrump: someone left @theonion out too long and it spoiled. They underestimate me! Pathetic.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

holy...

lol...

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*leaves greasy orange bronzer stains on the american flag*

cnut
May 3, 2016

Tace Vim posted:

holy...

lol...

hahahaha lol

I think he relates to inanimate objects better.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tace Vim posted:

*leaves greasy orange bronzer stains on the american flag*

metaphors ahoy

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Arrhythmia posted:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

quoting again because I just had a lol at this again

this is a truly outstanding post

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
lol

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Arrhythmia posted:

Is this what Trump thinks smiling looks like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
nah after that photo was taken he unhinged his jaw and swallowed abe whole

he wont need to feed again for weeks