Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speked
Dec 13, 2011

LTA Represent !!
How long are there until Trump puts on 100 feet tall pictures of himself in all mayor cities?.

We are all lolling our way into unmarked graves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

HAha I'm fraeking dying over here.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cnut
May 3, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/MZ71RTC.mp4

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I keep getting nightmares, but I wake up, go to this thread, and lol

America is great again and I am a patriot to the Donald

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

I'm the japanese staff photographer stifling lols in the background while reviewing the day's pictures on the camera

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy
trump president hahaha my sides :roflolmao:

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

Arrhythmia posted:

LOL

I'm absolutely certain that reading this thread is going to send me into cardiac arrest someday

Because just goddamn lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Tace Vim posted:

I'm the japanese staff photographer stifling lols in the background while reviewing the day's pictures on the camera

you can tell he's struggling too, bless his heart

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?
I can't stop laughing

plaese, someone contact my famnily and tel then to write on my tombtone, LOL"

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830389130311921667

I wonder why people from these 7 countries are so keen to get into America ASAP.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Rise up and take the power back to the people

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

gonadic io posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830389130311921667

I wonder why people from these 7 countries are so keen to get into America ASAP.

because theyre some very bad guys who want to hurt us :confused:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

The average person in America is over five times more likely to be killed by a police officer than an act of terrorism. SO DANGEROUS

Revins fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Feb 11, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Unfinish3d posted:

The average person in America is over five times more likely to be killed by a police officer than an act of terrorism. SO DANGEROUS

You're more likely to get executed by the state than killed by a refugee terrorist, lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha the odds for being the victim of a visa granted entrant attack are actually 0 and 1

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

thathonkey posted:

haha the odds for being the victim of a visa granted entrant attackis actually 0

crazy, right?? It's like we already have something resembling a vetting process in place! wait

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Don please sign an EO banning asteroids I'm scared

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Unfinish3d posted:

1 in 249 for murder seems a bit hosed up. Would like to see how that compares to some european states. Or South Africa.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Unfinish3d posted:

Looking forward to see 'Donald Trump 1 in 2' appear on that list soon.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

holy poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
IDK what the all caps WALL means but I'm holding my breath for the follow up

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830405706255912960

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Every news ad break I've heard today has referred to Trump's meeting with Abe by saying "see Trump's cringe-worthy meeting with the japanese prime minister". As lol as that is I think it is just more confirmation that Trump's downfall is going to be completely unrelated to his policy or his beliefs or his complete incompetence, but instead all about his demeanour, which while definitely a complete embarrassment is really the least of his problems.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://twitter.com/brennawilliams/status/830121323603042304

sorry i am on my phone and couldnt link straight to the gif but loving :lol: forever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

IDK what the all caps WALL means but I'm holding my breath for the follow up

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830405706255912960

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/830407172747988992

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
LOL just lolling. Trump gonna roll his sleeves up and design and negotiate the hell out of it can't wait buy trump steaks today

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Did anyone say Lady MAGA yet

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I eagerly await the inevitable handshake montage video of all the world leaders he meets with

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

mike12345 posted:

1 in 249 for murder seems a bit hosed up. Would like to see how that compares to some european states. Or South Africa.

Nah, you guys are loving mental compared to the EU and Africa when it comes to murders.
Too long waiting in line? Shoot cashier in head.
Car beeps at you, fire a few shots in their direction killing a 3 year old.
Coffee place runs out of marshmallows, shoot up the place.
Person has another opinion, shoot them dead.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy
Trump is like a smart person. Trump alone can Make America Great Again.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Nah, you guys are loving mental compared to the EU and Africa when it comes to murders.
Too long waiting in line? Shoot cashier in head.
Car beeps at you, fire a few shots in their direction killing a 3 year old.
Coffee place runs out of marshmallows, shoot up the place.
Person has another opinion, shoot them dead.

I've been saying for years that in america its normal to go grocery shopping with an open carry ar-15 and in trumps america, it's even considered sexual to do so.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Currently lolling at this : https://imgur.com/rzPfaV5

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

lol what a yanker

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol what the gently caress

cnut
May 3, 2016

Like, has the dude always shook hands like this or what's going on? lol

:sad:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

he probably got this from some "how to assert dominance in a corporate setting 101" book list

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

cnut posted:

Like, has the dude always shook hands like this or what's going on? lol

:sad:

He is insane and wrong in his head

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

mike12345 posted:

he probably got this from some "how to assert dominance in a corporate setting 101" book list

That is exactly why handshake powerplays are retarded. all you have to do is call it out like "whoah there, that's one hell of a handshake son, usually only the interns try that".

cnut
May 3, 2016

mike12345 posted:

Yeah, pretty strange. He's got to one-up the "firm handshake while looking them in the eye" thing. LOL

Minimalist Program posted:

He is insane and wrong in his head

That, too, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Moon Atari posted:

"whoah there, that's one hell of a handshake son, usually only the interns try that".

hahahaha lol