Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

gonadic io posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830389130311921667

I wonder why people from these 7 countries are so keen to get into America ASAP.

the people not committing any acts of terror are super dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Groovelord Neato posted:

the people not committing any acts of terror are super dangerous.

I don't know, being not white and speaking in a funny accent is highly dangerous to most Americans.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

mike12345 posted:

he probably got this from some "how to assert dominance in a corporate setting 101" book list

He's a PUA of business.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

gonadic io posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830389130311921667

I wonder why people from these 7 countries are so keen to get into America ASAP.

requesting namechange to 'SO DANGEROUS'

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i see no mirth and i must lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is "(WT)"?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

So far Trump has manhandled the Japanese PM, and hung up on the Australian PM. Does he know Asia/Oceania matter in world politics?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Trump very frequently uses the word 'so' as an intensifier in a way that I have only ever heard teenage girls use it. Like when he tweets things like "the courts are so political" I can't hear it in any other voice but that of a teenage girl, and then I wonder where he picked up that speech pattern because it sure as hell isn't other business men or even his beloved cable news.

cnut
May 3, 2016

thathonkey posted:

what is "(WT)"?

I'm guessing the source of the quote? So, maybe Washington Times?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

legit when I first heard him talk like that I thought it was an impersonation

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

LOL just lolling. Trump gonna roll his sleeves up and design and negotiate the hell out of it can't wait buy trump steaks today

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Moon Atari posted:

Trump very frequently uses the word 'so' as an intensifier in a way that I have only ever heard teenage girls use it. Like when he tweets things like "the courts are so political" I can't hear it in any other voice but that of a teenage girl, and then I wonder where he picked up that speech pattern because it sure as hell isn't other business men or even his beloved cable news.

He's profoundly ineloquent lol. There have been other presidents who weren't considered great speakers (George W Bush and surprisingly, George Washington), but journalists did a study of Donald Trump's speeches and debates and found he speaks at less than a sixth grade level.

He a serious idiot.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tumble posted:

He's profoundly ineloquent lol. There have been other presidents who weren't considered great speakers (George W Bush and surprisingly, George Washington), but journalists did a study of Donald Trump's speeches and debates and found he speaks at less than a sixth grade level.

He a serious idiot.

And he's the president lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
We have elected a literal bumbling retard to the highest office of the land, President of the United States.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's lol worthy that i was born when the dumbest president ever was in office and now 31 years later i'm alive for the guy who supplanted him. lols forever.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

thathonkey posted:

We have elected a literal bumbling retard to the highest office of the land, President of the United States.

That's an insult to those with mental retardation. They could do a better job.

(Also, I've never known one that wasn't exceedingly friendly. Probably would pass EOs requiring Americans to hug at least one person a day)

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
So you guys all talkin' poo poo behind Trump's back instead of real showing this bitch. Just like when fyad bullies you. Carry on, then. Betas will beta, as it were.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

i like that posted:

So you guys all talkin' poo poo behind Trump's back instead of real showing this bitch. Just like when fyad bullies you. Carry on, then. Betas will beta, as it were.

You can guarantee that at least Spicer and Bannon have accounts here.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

nice

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

You can guarantee that at least Spicer and Bannon have accounts here.

Bannon is probably Anne Frank Fanfiction that guy is hosed up. I heard he bullied a suicidal man to death? That's technically sociopathic behavior and also against the SA rules to not tell people to kill themselves. Spicer is bit harder to read OTOH.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i would love to say all this poo poo to trump's face.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

Haha yeah!!

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

i like that posted:

If I bought Trump an account here, do you think I could get him to click the link to this thread? I mean, a girl's gotta have dreams.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

thathonkey posted:

Oh you!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

Same I'm not a pussy bitch like the rest of the posters in this thread who are on this kindergarten poo poo. I'd straight tell that Trump bitch how it goes.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
trump is a bad president

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
donald trump... he is a bad president

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lacey posted:

If I bought Trump an account here, do you think I could get him to click the link to this thread? I mean, a girl's gotta have dreams.

Honestly some people may deserve it but I don't think the posters on SA are ready to be brutally owned by their alpha superior. My man still hasn't released his tax returns and don't give a poo poo to, cuz who is gonna make him? Nope. The American male betacels who talk a big game and even disrespect women stay sitting on their hands. Smdh.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
the guy trump who owns the trump buildings is not a good fit for the position of presidet of the united states of the american states

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I would love to meet trump and have him power-yank my hand + hog.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

I would love to meet trump and have him power-yank my hand + hog.

id wear one of those hand buzzers lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

i like that posted:

Same I'm not a pussy bitch like the rest of the posters in this thread who are on this kindergarten poo poo. I'd straight tell that Trump bitch how it goes.

Well yeah what's he going to do? Angrily tweet that we're a bunch of losers on a dying website?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Lacey posted:

Well yeah what's he going to do? Angrily tweet that we're a bunch of losers on a dying website?

yes and it would hurt my feelings

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

OMFG if the President of the Unites States of America angrily tweeted about the SA Forums, my heart would literally explode within my chest like a confetti cannon.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol donald trump is the president of the united states

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I tweeted the Donald my diaper question. I hope he answers :ohdear:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
MURICA

TRUMP MAKIN DANGEROUS BROWNS GO AWAY

YOU MIGHT SAY THEY GOT "TRUMPED"

FUK YEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lacey posted:

OMFG if the President of the Unites States of America angrily tweeted about the SA Forums, my heart would literally explode within my chest like a confetti cannon.
Troll him on Twitter hashtag SomethingAwful, voila. I think Lowtax would nix that though lol