Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Jamfrost posted:

I would imagine the scorched earth effect it has would just let the infections keep coming back since it's wiping everything out. Right?

Candida albicans is actually a fungus, so killing the bacteria that might might otherwise attack it would probably make it worse.

In college I was using too many of those Listerine strips that I'm not even sure they make anymore, and I totally messed up my mouth flora to the point that I caught Oral Thrush, which is basically a yeast infection in your mouth. Many laughs were had by all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yeah our natural bacterial flora basically keep the fungi away. It's not uncommon to get all fungy if you're on heavy antibiotics.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Don't stick a stalagmite dildo up your rear if for no other reason than it doesn't have a flared base. Otherwise you run the risk of shoving it too far, your sphincter closing over it, you being unable to get it out, and necessitating a trip to the hospital. This is incredibly common. Do not stick anything up your backside that isn't attached to another human or, failing that, widens out to a flat base.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Powaqoatse posted:

Yeah our natural bacterial flora basically keep the fungi away. It's not uncommon to get all fungy if you're on heavy antibiotics.

Soylent Green®

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

How did you get a pic of me after not loving for a week?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Zero One posted:

Schadenfreude on the meter maid who wrote this parking ticket. I also love that the judge has some sort of Ed McMahon-like sidekick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxPgia7-QRg

The judge's Ed McMahon looks like a henchman from a mafia movie. Well, this is Providence...

Hahahahahaha holy poo poo

Still, nothing tops this GWB classic of modern American diplomacy:

:allears:

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Railing Kill posted:

Still, nothing tops this GWB classic of modern American diplomacy:

Ahem

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Hyperlynx posted:

Don't stick a stalagmite dildo up your rear if for no other reason than it doesn't have a flared base. Otherwise you run the risk of shoving it too far, your sphincter closing over it, you being unable to get it out, and necessitating a trip to the hospital. This is incredibly common. Do not stick anything up your backside that isn't attached to another human or, failing that, widens out to a flat base.

Are you coming on to me?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Did Trump fart?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Hyperlynx posted:

It's cool, malachite dissolves apparently.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

This whole exchange was just really awkward and weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5ZKDpaHlE

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

AKA Pseudonym posted:

This whole exchange was just really awkward and weird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5ZKDpaHlE

he looks terrified at the start. Like making GBS threads his pants, maybe pissing, in fact he was living his fetish right there.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Donnie is a germophobe who's written about how much he hates shaking hands, I'm not surprised by this at all.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

zakharov posted:

Donnie is a germophobe who's written about how much he hates shaking hands, I'm not surprised by this at all.

Donald Trump, 2016 posted:

"I'm not germophobic. I do it. … I go through and shake hands and do what I have to do, and people like me and I like them. In Iowa, I must have shaken 2,000 hands — and those were only the ones that were next to me."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Well then he's changed his tune from before he ran for president. Gonna bet he's still not a fan though.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, pee is still supposed to be sterile so he's still ok on that front.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I mean, bragging about how many hands he's shaken makes the germophobe theory even more probable.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Australia is cooked.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/nsw-heatwave-unprecedented-fire-conditions-are-as-bad-as-it-gets-20170211-guarjl.html

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

47.6C :eyepop:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lime Tonics posted:

Australia is cooked.

People are accidentally roasting their pets to death because they didn't realise that leaving them in the house (in the shade!) was a death sentence on a 45+ degree day

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It hit ~125 F in Arizona one summer when I was living there. Opening the front door felt like opening an oven.

edit:
Never mind. It was 118, so the same basic temp. Super loving hot.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Finally australia has finished turning into what it was all along - Hell.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Brutal.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Solice Kirsk posted:

It hit ~125 F in Arizona one summer when I was living there. Opening the front door felt like opening an oven.

edit:
Never mind. It was 118, so the same basic temp. Super loving hot.

It hit 118 this past summer. Hottest I remember it getting up to when I lived out there was 121.

I imagine that coastal areas getting that hot in Australia must be miserable. 118 is awful no matter what but it's still better than humid-rear end 100+ in Delhi, I'll say that. 100 in Arizona is fine, even 110 is just a bit unpleasant.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Post itt every time you lol that Australia is a literally death hell inferno

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TFW you wanna gently caress a car and edged yourself for 7 days waiting for a shot

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Hyperlynx posted:

As someone that doesn't routinely shove objects up his arse, I don't understand this. Why not just poop it out?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Ak Gara posted:

As someone that doesn't routinely shove objects up his arse, I don't understand this. Why not just poop it out?

normal poop is soft and malleable like play doh

Now imagine what happens if you put a rock in one of those play doh silly shapes presses and push down hard

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ak Gara posted:

The back end of the dildo isn't tapered like the front, so you can't get your sphincter around it.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
NWS, NMS, but topical:

https://m.imgur.com/UoOMImz?r

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

jesus

loving

christ

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Not clicking that without some verbal guarantee it's not smashed jam jar man or equivalent.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It's a person having surgery to remove a gigantic dildo they get lodged in their rear end.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Spermanent Record posted:

Not clicking that without some verbal guarantee it's not smashed jam jar man or equivalent.

Surgery of removing Mr Hands sized dildo from the colon.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Oh well in that case let me just...*flees country, assumes fake name, never goes on the internet again.*

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Gigantic black dildo begins slowly moving forward, cross country. Unerringly triangulating on your position, it won't stop, it can't stop.

It will find you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Gigantic black dildo begins slowly moving forward, cross country. Unerringly triangulating on your position, it won't stop, it can't stop.

It will find you.

This is my hole, it was made for me