Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I thought Bannon was supposed to be good at propaganda but I'm not seeing any giant Trump balloons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like to imagine bannon just zig zags around the WH too binged out on adderall to do any meaningful work

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trumps golfing date is over I guess,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830552079240409089

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

i'm pretty sure there would be some other signs if that were true lmao

Edit: allegedly

i like that fucked around with this message at 06:37 on May 28, 2017

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

i like that posted:

Welll narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial behaviour tend to be caused parental abuse (or at 'best', neglect). Trump disrespecting his wife may be a function of intergenerational abuse: like father, like son. Whatever makes you seem tough and like your old man, eh Trumpy boy? Fat little boy with the gut and giant bald spot, paints himself orange, offensive comb over, lying all the time cuz that's what you did when you were a kid to get out of trouble huh? It is so fuckin obvious!

HAha could you imagine if somebody actually said this to Donald Trump, the president of the united states of amierica?!?!?!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Lol, he's patting himself on the back on twitter here. He's not talking about Ivanka.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

i like that posted:

Wellll narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial behaviour tend to be caused parental abuse (or at 'best', neglect). Trump disrespecting his wife may be a function of intergenerational abuse: like father, like son. Whatever makes you seem tough and like your old man, eh Trumpy boy? Fat little boy with the gut and giant bald spot, paints himself orange, offensive comb over, lying all the time cuz that's what you did when you were a kid to get out of trouble huh? It is so fuckin obvious!

is there something you want to talk about my man

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
you seem really upset

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Unfinish3d posted:

Well, I now have 'trump plane big butt' in my search history.

lmao

drat, nigga got a fat rear end

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Trump's father and grandfather also liked to gently caress people they were dealing with and then slither away richer than before.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
so I never closed the tab with the site I pulled the picture from, and just realized there are about a dozen photoshops of the butt pic for everyone's nightly lol-ing needs and I would be remiss not to share

http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/donald-trump-big-butt-photoshop/

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

haha i hope trudeau just fist bumps him or something.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I have no idea what negative media he's even referring to, the only Ivanka news I've heard recently was about her brand getting pulled out of Nordstrom and maybe some other stores. He's either just talking about himself or his obsession with the news has him hyperfocused on negative media most people don't even know/care about

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Grevling posted:

Lol, he's patting himself on the back on twitter here. He's not talking about Ivanka.

:agreed:

It hasn't even been one month yet and thin skinned babby can't take the heat. He's gonna stress eat and be 400lbs by 2020. Or dead.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I have no idea what negative media he's even referring to, the only Ivanka news I've heard recently was about her brand getting pulled out of Nordstrom

what you need to understand, is that reporting on something that happened that makes him look bad, is fake news

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Arrhythmia posted:

what you need to understand, is that reporting on something that happened that makes him look bad, is fake news

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/828574430800539648?lang=en

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
maybe he could just wear a t-shirt that says "I DONT HAVE A SMALL DICK" instead of addressing the issue indirectly all the time?

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

I want to see Trump retweet a loss edit, thinking it's support for him.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol imagine what the other world leaders have been saying in private about meeting Trump. They've got to be almost hysterical about how bad of a president he is.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
whoa trump called mar-a-lago the "Winter White House" in his latest tweet

holleeee mollleeeyyy

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830555911559249926

trumps trolling....lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Lime Tonics posted:

Trumps golfing date is over I guess,

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

cnut
May 3, 2016

hahahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/mv2INJZ.gifv

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

whoa trump called mar-a-lago the "Winter White House" in his latest tweet

holleeee mollleeeyyy

he literally thinks he's a loving king

cnut
May 3, 2016

Arrhythmia posted:

he literally thinks he's a loving king

He's the CEO of the USA! lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I wonder if the media is going to get nastier after 100 days, or if this is the temp it'll burn at for a while.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald Trump has been the president for three weeks and it feels like it's been a year, I think his presidency is causing time itself to break down

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

Mar-a-lago was willed to the US government to be a winter white house in the 1970s, but it was too expensive to maintain so the government gave it back to the dead woman's foundation. Also, every president has a winter white house.

That having been said...

...lol Donald Trump is president of these United States

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Trump's handshake is the new LBJ lean

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
honestly i'm just going to lol so hard when eventually some heavy poo poo drops about trump with russia or whatever, and then no one even cares because of not wanting to admit being wrong or betraying their team or whatever

just lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

lol I picture Barron Trump kissing an avatar of his Dad goodnight, clutching his Ipad - his surrogate father - as he rolls over into a fetal position. The camera pans out, revealing an impossibly large bed decked in hotel sheets, surrounded by expensive toys that no child would get much enjoyment out of, though they compliment the decor.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

honestly i'm just going to lol so hard when eventually some heavy poo poo drops about trump with russia or whatever, and then no one even cares because of not wanting to admit being wrong or betraying their team or whatever

just lol

basically already happened

cnut
May 3, 2016

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

lol I picture Barron Trump kissing an avatar of his Dad goodnight, clutching his Ipad - his surrogate father - as he rolls over into a fetal position. The camera pans out, revealing an impossibly large bed decked in hotel sheets, surrounded by expensive toys that no child would get much enjoyment out of, though they compliment the decor.

Huh.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zorodius posted:

basically already happened

yeah basically but like just some irrefutable poo poo like a video of him blowing putin or something

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Enigma posted:

Mar-a-lago was willed to the US government to be a winter white house in the 1970s, but it was too expensive to maintain so the government gave it back to the dead woman's foundation. Also, every president has a winter white house.

That having been said...

...lol Donald Trump is president of these United States

oh well alright i'm still gonna lol at trump being president, i poo poo you not, of the united states

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Unfinish3d posted:

so I never closed the tab with the site I pulled the picture from, and just realized there are about a dozen photoshops of the butt pic for everyone's nightly lol-ing needs and I would be remiss not to share

http://www.dailydot.com/unclick/donald-trump-big-butt-photoshop/

Needs the mtg butt guy.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/10thAmendment/status/828109491405258756

Classiest black tie outfit I ever did see. God bless.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I just remembered Donald J Trump is prseident and currently loving up the entire country like an inept child. Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
haha the billionaire businessman dresses in straight off-the-rack big and tall Mens Warehouse