Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

I like the little coy toe-point thing she's doing to suggest twee daintiness.

The support structures are turned inwards to create a triangular frame to better hold the immense weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

From that rabid atheist on my FB:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scathach posted:

Mike? No, god!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mike! No! God!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Mike Know God

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Mike, when someone asks if you're a god, you say yes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Her right knee looks like it's about to turn inside out :stonk:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Her right knee looks like it's about to turn inside out :stonk:

There's a knee in there?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a knee in there?

Flesh-nodule

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Look at her right leg melting into the carpet. Did she try to Photoshop it to make it skinnier?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Male Tears posted:

Look at her right leg melting into the carpet. Did she try to Photoshop it to make it skinnier?

I looked closely and its just a very unfortunate tattoo that makes it blend so well.

Unless its actually a fungus

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sloober posted:

I looked closely and its just a very unfortunate tattoo that makes it blend so well.

Unless its actually a fungus

Looks like a peacock. But a female peacock so it isn't flashy or pretty.........

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like a peacock. But a female peacock so it isn't flashy or pretty.........

Peahen

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Peagina, sorry, both wrong.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

Thanks for the update Mr. Nog Wad.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Scathach posted:

No Gawds No Mawsters

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Mike Know God

Mike Nag wad

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What the gently caress?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Guy Goodbody posted:

What the gently caress?

What's wrong?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

What's wrong?

Ill take groom your child for 1000 alex

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Subjunctive posted:

What's wrong?

Don't sex kids. Please. Even if they say they are positive.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

quote:

When he was three, my son asked if I would put my finger in his butt, because it feels so good. I told him that playing with his butt was just for him because it was so special and such an important place on his body. It was one of the few places that he could actually go inside himself, and these places deserve extra care and privacy. He was adamant that I should do it, and used lots of the language we had already developed around gaining consent in play – he kept saying, “But I AGREE, Mom. I agree.” And I told him he couldn’t agree about this because it was just not okay for Moms to play with their boy’s butts this way. This was a multiple lesson conversation that I know has served him his whole life.

Lmao at this.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Paladinus posted:

Don't sex kids. Please. Even if they say they are positive.

Especially if they say they were positive

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Mike? No, god!

That bar association logo shouldn't be there either.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Paladinus posted:

Lmao at this.

:yikes:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is this a streaming set up or what

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
It's the Gigaquad

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Gunt Chic.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

What's it do?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You know, for kids.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

Lmao at this.

Imagine being that kid. Imagine going through middle school, high school, college, the rest of your life, and you wake up every day knowing that today could be the day someone you know finds the article your mom wrote about how you begged her to finger you

Casey Anthony's kid got off better

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Everything I've heard about Trump points solidly to him having adult ADHD and Dyslexia. All of the signs are there to support both. When you listen to people close to him talk about how he can't stay focused, has never read a full book in his life, gets super focused on one thing and refuses to drop it for hours, that kind of stuff is highly indicative of those specific learning disorders. The dictating thing makes a ton of sense, dictating is a very common and well supported method for helping people with dyslexia or similar writing disorders handle writing and correspondence and people with dyslexia often have strong aversions to reading anything that isn't purely technical.

He's not dyslexic. My daughter has me help to speak to Jack Horner (Dino research etc) to give her opinion on the gap that is in the dinosaurs rear hip cavity. She knows better than me and she's 9. I've read far more than her but her language is just as clear as mine and as clear as my dear departed grand mother. She uses phrases like: "I posit that..." or "I have issue with that statement..."

She can't read her way out of a paper bag, but she can talk the legs off a donkey. She can even convince the donkey to go to water and take a drink. She just can't read her homework.

Trump is a buffoon who practices the religion of buffooneryism. One of the best guys I ever knew could hardly read a shipping label. But he could complete the job that he was hired for, better than any other. He wasn't a genius (most of us) but he kicked rear end at what he did.

Trump has trouble remembering to breath in O2 and breath out CO2.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

he could be dyslexic AND dumb as a brick, like those traits are bound to sync up in at least one individual human

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Dreddout posted:

What's it do?

it was for streaming a game that was designed to be played by four people with gameboy advances that they all plugged into a gamecube using special adapters (basically a video game that an insane person designed to be played on five video game consoles that were all wired together)

the stream was actually pretty fun, since they spent the whole game being dicks to each other

Pittsburgh Lambic has a new favorite as of 06:15 on Feb 12, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

it was for streaming a game that was designed to be played by four people with gameboy advances that they all plugged into a gamecube using special adapters (basically a video game that an insane person designed to be played on five video game consoles that were all wired together)

the stream was actually pretty fun, since they spent the whole game being dicks to each other

Recording, not streaming afaik.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
For all that work, that was a really boring first episode of an LP.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This smiley is bad because now I always have to wait to see if it's the original or the new version before scrolling on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Hihohe posted:

I went to Golden Corral the other day. I didnt know it was possible that someone could put out a supposedly "fresh" pan of food and that food could still be stale and cold.

There is no hell on earth that could be more gross than a Golden Corral. The sopping wet counters. The salmonella fountain. The roast beef that is somehow both dry, tough, and mushy all at the same time. The people spilling their mashed potatoes on the carpeted floor and grinding them in. Staff that tries to sweep the carpet with a regular broom. The Hoverounds being used by people that can walk just fine. Angry woman sitting by the plate dispenser yelling at my daughter and wife because the woman was bothered by people getting plates that are right next to the place she chose because she wanted to be close to the plates so she could reduce the distance between her and the hog trough.

Never again. We only went because my in-laws like it. Never again.

• Locked thread