Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

willie_dee posted:

I've been to 6 weddings in the past 12 months where I have known the bride, and never heard of this being a thing.

It was a normal attractive friend who was going to attempt to wear her tiny spider woman grandmothers dress and it was so tight we had a backup ready months before. We needed that brave posters sauna weight cut service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Captain Log posted:

It was a normal attractive friend who was going to attempt to wear her tiny spider woman grandmothers dress and it was so tight we had a backup ready months before. We needed that brave posters sauna weight cut service.

oh word?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Captain Log posted:

You should have worn the dress instead

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
This Aldo biopic (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3918584/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) is available on US Netflix from today. If anyone has the time to watch and report back here that'd be cool.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i have the time to watch it but im not going to

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

http://mmaimports.com/2017/02/sam-alvey-is-one-fight-away-from-breaking-ufc-record/

huh. Sam Alvey is in a 4-way tie for the UFC record for most fights in a year (5: Huerta, Cowboy, Magny). If he fights again by June 18th, that'll be #6 for him.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

This is the fifth consecutive scheduled Ian McCall fight that has been called off. He also now takes the lead 3-2 in being the reason for the fight cancellation.

Looks like it's the sixth.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

sportsgenius86 posted:

Reports are that things are fine but a teammate has gone to console his wife anyway

This is good.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

The Duck of Death posted:

Looks like it's the sixth.

Eh Seery withdrawing and then McCall getting sick doesn't count as two imo.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Anik is somewhat non existent on this 3 man desk. It's mostly DC and Joe going back and forth which I don't mind as they have a good conversational chemistry going on.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Le Saboteur posted:

Anik is somewhat non existent on this 3 man desk. It's mostly DC and Joe going back and forth which I don't mind as they have a good conversational chemistry going on.

Anik is there entirely to cut promos.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
tell me cub swanson vs. artem lobov isn't a real fight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

LobsterMobster posted:

Cub beat Choi and Artem beat Teruto

We need Swanson/Lobov to determine who really has claims to Liancourt

:smug:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Marching Powder posted:

https://twitter.com/mookiealexander/status/830605527101087744

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Rigel posted:

http://mmaimports.com/2017/02/sam-alvey-is-one-fight-away-from-breaking-ufc-record/

huh. Sam Alvey is in a 4-way tie for the UFC record for most fights in a year (5: Huerta, Cowboy, Magny). If he fights again by June 18th, that'll be #6 for him.

https://twitter.com/smilensam/status/830606580638822400

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Reports are that things are fine but a teammate has gone to console his wife anyway

Warning: sportsgenius86 may finally be a genius

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Marching Powder posted:

What the gently caress.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Choi vs Barao?

Nate Diaz vs Charlie Day?

Wierd fights all around.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

Nate Diaz vs Charlie Day?

who the gently caress is charlie day?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Nate Diaz v Green Man insha'allah

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

The guy from It's Always Sunny.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Marching Powder posted:

if only there was some way you could find out

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Work Friend Keven posted:

To be fair both solutions involve asking an autistic computer to give you an answer

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I've been slain, online.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Marching Powder posted:

Hey now that's a good first fight on a Fox card because people will get to see a KO wait main event?

Well at least we can record and watch the next day, the way the MMA gods intended us to view such things.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

.... true. why talk to people at all when i can just google everything that actually matters (STEM)

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Random Q: Has sherdogs site been kind lovely performance-wise lately? It seems like every time I'm looking up someones record it's just a sluggish mess

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Troxartas posted:

Random Q: Has sherdogs site been kind lovely performance-wise lately? It seems like every time I'm looking up someones record it's just a sluggish mess

Wikipedia isn't as lovely and ugly as sherdog.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Wikipedia isn't as lovely and ugly as sherdog.

Oh, totally, but they don't have nearly as much on lesser-known fighters. Plus wikipedia has weird moderating issues where older ufc cards don't have individual pages anymore, making it not as useful

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Now thats a crappy fight night

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Troxartas posted:

Oh, totally, but they don't have nearly as much on lesser-known fighters. Plus wikipedia has weird moderating issues where older ufc cards don't have individual pages anymore, making it not as useful

i prefer tapology 95% of the time

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Troxartas posted:

Yes, it's trying to load about a trillion third party ads and scripts and taking up every bit of bandwidth it can. I've been trying to avoid it and complaining to them on twitter but they don't care.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turning a 2-2 UFC record into a headlining fight for a card is the new winning path to big bucks in the UFC.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
IMO Choi will ruthlessly gently caress Barao up but I'm wrong frequently.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Chexoid posted:

IMO Choi will ruthlessly gently caress Barao up but I'm wrong frequently.

Probably, but I'm curious how many clean punches from Choi that are an can afford to eat in order to try and do his usual thing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

choi / barao was apparently erroneously reported, which sucks.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Germaine should have lost a point and it should have been a draw :unsmith:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to Muhammad and Islam.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Choi-Barao appears to have been prematurely announced :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
worth noting that i am staying in the same hotel as ian mccall, i passed him on the escalator and he looks like poo poo. man that was a poo poo main event the crowd was very unhappy

• Locked thread