Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

homeless snail posted:

Going on an onahole date, huh? How nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Cute

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
doctor doctor, give me the news

homeless snail posted:

I have a bad case of chuunibyou

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chuuni isn't bad but there's like seven better kyoani shows you could be watching

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Agronox posted:

doctor doctor, give me the news
lol but also oh no its stuck in my head get it out

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

chuuni isn't bad but there's like seven better kyoani shows you could be watching

ah, the ol' septuple munto marathon

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

ah, the ol' septuple munto marathon

at least munto is shorter

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

so we're agreed, the munto simulwatch begins tomorrow

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

:yeah:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

This but inside the noose in that one meme picture

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

The Colonel posted:

the first season is... okay? the second season has a few fun filler episodes and the rest absolutely blows because its main focus is just bad relationship drama

Is the purpose of this anime to make me cringe repeatedly, and feel like I need to leave the room and come back after their manic episode is over?

Because they really nailed that.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I have a cold and watched a lot of anime in the last day or so. Finished both seasons of Moyashimon! I liked the first better overall, but both were fun. I liked the France and Marie stuff in s2, and it worked well thematically with Hasegawa's stuff, but we spent the whole first season making friends with the crew back at the university, and I wanted to see more of them and their stories! Ah, well. Maybe someday someone will TL the rest of the manga, or better yet someone'll make more of the anime.

:yeah:

also

Kei is very good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Mister Macys posted:

Is the purpose of this anime to make me cringe repeatedly, and feel like I need to leave the room and come back after their manic episode is over?

Because they really nailed that.

the purpose of the show is to watch euphonium or k-on or haruhi or something instead

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

don't cringe at chuunis, you were once one too...

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
^ That's the problem. I still remember it.

Actually, you know what it really reminds me of? White Wolf's Changeling book. A lot.

The Colonel posted:

the purpose of the show is to watch euphonium or k-on or haruhi or something instead

I'm only subbing to Crunchyroll right now for my anime fix.

Is Euphonium that (recent) school band one? I stopped watching it and haven't gotten back to it.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Feb 12, 2017

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Knorth posted:

Kei is very good

I should watch all of Moyashimon...

shame the manga stopped being translated

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yeah :(

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm curious how the manga goes, because there being like five other goth lolitas that resemble kei seems kinda lame and harem-y. i just want sawaki to choose between kei and oikawa!!!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I caught up on Golden Kamui! Continue to appreciate but not be terribly interested in the plot, all the cultural and travelling stuff is really good though. If it ever gets animated the background artists are going to have their work cut out for them

:gosh:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

who's she?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

I caught up on Golden Kamui! Continue to appreciate but not be terribly interested in the plot, all the cultural and travelling stuff is really good though. If it ever gets animated the background artists are going to have their work cut out for them

:gosh:

hope really hard that A-1 can tap Studio Pablo for that, i guess. between FliFla and ACCA they've shown they can do a ridiculous amount of good background work without too many repeated settings to fall back on like some other shows.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DisDisDis posted:

who's she?

a boat

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I finished Altera's story in Fate Extella and am now able to go on to presumably the final chapter wherein I save all the girlfriends including the giant one.

Also, knowing little about the series, I assume Gilgamesh's primary character traits are being powerful enough to not have to give a poo poo about anything, and being a gigantic rear end in a top hat. I haven't read anything about the Epic of Gilgamesh in a while.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Feb 12, 2017

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sort of :ninja:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/newgamesupport/status/830679934414630912

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well technically that one is an island

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

This but inside the noose in that one meme picture

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That's my attempt at editing an image while in bed using only my phone

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

That would have taken a minute to do on my computer but instead I took 20 minutes lol

Bah

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

check out this loser

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

he's not even the young one anymore lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Good

Assuming something in there is about a second season.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dryzen posted:

he's not even the young one anymore lol

Don't bully

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

awesome

you're the best third youngest poster a guy could ask for

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wait who's the second youngest

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
me, i think?

i don't keep detailed poster spreadsheets like some people itt but squark bullies me about my age a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hmm

Are you still a hip teen

• Locked thread