Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

like for real where the gently caress does the title imperial wizard come from does the kkk think america is skyrim or something

It's literally the least crazy of their titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Nichael posted:

What is on the older woman's head, fourth from left?

Big ol' birthmark. She's also got different sized eyes. It is not a very flattering portrait at all, but iirc the royal family wasn't angry about it. Then again he never painted another picture of them afterward.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

like for real where the gently caress does the title imperial wizard come from does the kkk think america is skyrim or something

Let's check the Wikipedia

quote:

In both there were four levels or "departments" of organization, above the basic level:

Empire – constituting the whole area of the Klans activities. This was led by the Grand Wizard and his staff of ten Genii, as well as an Grand Exchequer (treasurer) and Grand Scribe, whose duty was to keep lists of the subordinate officers. The Genii, Imperial Exchequer and Scribe were appointed by the Imperial Wizard.[4]

Realms – while the role of Realms was laid out in the first prescript they were only identified as states in the second. Realms were ruled by a Grand Dragon assisted by eight Hydras, as well as a Grand Exchequer and Grand Scribe, whose duties were identical to the above officers on the imperial level. All officers were appointed by the Grand Dragon.[5]

Dominions – identified in the second prescript as "coterminous with such counties as the Grand Dragons of the several Realms shall assign" and "not to exceed three in number for each Congressional district".[6] The Dominion was headed by a Great Titan assisted by six Furies, a Great Exchequer and a Great Scribe, appointed by the Great Titan.[7]

Provinces – the second prescript identified the Provinces as equivalent to a county. It was supervised by a Grand Giant, assisted by four Goblins, a Grand Exchequer and a Grand Scribe, appointed by the Grand Giant.[8]

Yup, Skyrim. Got it in one there buddy.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Wikkheiser posted:

well it's just how the Klan handles internal disputes y'know

*sips whiskey*

but seriously the Klan is a criminal organization(s) and they will kill their own members over stupid poo poo

I can't remember if wizard is higher than dragon but those are both real Klan things

edit: Oh, now I know I guess :unsmith:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Addamere posted:

huh

the gently caress is an imperial wizard

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

It's literally the least crazy of their titles

please enlighten me im not going to google search for kkk websites

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

There's a whole weird history to their stupid titles. I mean, they're basically poorly educated cosplayers so, yes, they think America is Skyrim.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

please enlighten me im not going to google search for kkk websites

I'm on mobile but I'm sure someone will link it soon. I believe the ADL and or ACLU have a rundown

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Addamere posted:

kkk titles are goofy as gently caress

quote:

Empire – constituting the whole area of the Klans activities. This was led by the Grand Wizard and his staff of ten Genii, as well as an Grand Exchequer (treasurer) and Grand Scribe, whose duty was to keep lists of the subordinate officers. The Genii, Imperial Exchequer and Scribe were appointed by the Imperial Wizard.

Realms – while the role of Realms was laid out in the first prescript they were only identified as states in the second. Realms were ruled by a Grand Dragon assisted by eight Hydras, as well as a Grand Exchequer and Grand Scribe, whose duties were identical to the above officers on the imperial level. All officers were appointed by the Grand Dragon.

Dominions – identified in the second prescript as "coterminous with such counties as the Grand Dragons of the several Realms shall assign" and "not to exceed three in number for each Congressional district". The Dominion was headed by a Great Titan assisted by six Furies, a Great Exchequer and a Great Scribe, appointed by the Great Titan.

Provinces – the second prescript identified the Provinces as equivalent to a county. It was supervised by a Grand Giant, assisted by four Goblins, a Grand Exchequer and a Grand Scribe, appointed by the Grand Giant

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Skyrim is a god comparison because those dudes literally want to bring America back for the Nords

My wife had a roommate once in college who like legit worshipped the old Norse gods

I imagine he's a full-on Pepe now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Honestly, whenever I've tried to learn about the motivation for and history of their dumb rear end titles, my brain starts to just feel tired and I stop. poo poo's too dumb for me.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i obviously don't really know how this guy got offed, but my advice to newly radicalized alt-right people is "you have no idea what you're getting involved with." on a long enough timeline people mixed up in white supremacist causes end up in prison, seriously injured or killed -- often at the hands of their "aryan brothers."

but :shrug:

if they want to make stupid decisions i can't stop them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My favorite was Klagle but I forget what that was

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
There was a Superman radio serial that revealed all their ranks and rituals and poo poo to America back in the 40s, and it killed the klan for decades because everyone learned how goddamn stupid they are.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the KKK is larping gone wrong

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

lol imagine the people who join the KKK and get stuck with the title of Goblin

Stefan Prodan posted:

Skyrim is a god comparison because those dudes literally want to bring America back for the Nords

My wife had a roommate once in college who like legit worshipped the old Norse gods

All those weird Odinism / Asatru people are just barely-concealed Nazis. Any time you see someone with a tattoo or piece of jewelry of Thor's hammer, you can be sure they have some really interesting opinions on people who aren't white.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Feb 12, 2017

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

Let's check the Wikipedia

Yup, Skyrim. Got it in one there buddy.

man that list of titles makes it sound like the kkk is just a larping group that went off on a really bad tangent one day and just kept rolling with it

but now im imagining some kind of alt-left anti-d&d scare featuring the temptation to become a klansman

dont let your play dungeons & dragons or one day his questing paladin will become the fury of east ohio

or somethign

idk

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
things that make the kkk really lovely:

1) their horrible, disgusting, dehumanizing and violent bigotry
2) making sure no one else can use the totally sick phrase 'imperial wizard'

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol imagine the people who join the KKK and get stuck with the title of Goblin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

There was a Superman radio serial that revealed all their ranks and rituals and poo poo to America back in the 40s, and it killed the klan for decades because everyone learned how goddamn stupid they are.

Except now when our far right Nazis predicate their bullshit on a cartoon frog who is urinating, we collectively kind of accepted it as a valuable part of the discourse.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Wikkheiser posted:

i obviously don't really know how this guy got offed, but my advice to newly radicalized alt-right people is "you have no idea what you're getting involved with." on a long enough timeline people mixed up in white supremacist causes end up in prison, seriously injured or killed -- often at the hands of their "aryan brothers."

but :shrug:

if they want to make stupid decisions i can't stop them

alt-righters don't leave their rooms except to commit mass shootings

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stefan Prodan posted:

i know several asatru heathens and they are pretty chill folks and two of them arent even white

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

trump in bed with a goblin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trig Discipline posted:

this is my actual fridge rn

Lol do you pack this poo poo up on the intercontinental trips

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

although the kkk being Dark Enlightenment Iron Pilled nerds from the 19th century south makes good sense

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

tag urself im goblin #2

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I still believe that whoever is behind encouraging them all to be incel and volcel is going to go in the history books as a deep cover hero

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

consumed by normies posted:

trump in bed with a goblin

It all makes sense now

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh so speaking of kkk history wtf does ku klux mean and why do they spell it klan is it just because ku and klux start with k and they figured it would be krad to have all three letters of the abbreviation be the same or what

and also whats incel and volcel

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

consumed by normies posted:

although the kkk being Dark Enlightenment Iron Pilled nerds from the 19th century south makes good sense
oh! that's absolutely true. the funny costumes were also initially intended to be jokey and kinda fratty / secret society shenanigans. "oh, wouldn't it be a gag to give the darkies a fright!!!"

seriously

of course it didn't make them less dangerous

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

oh so speaking of kkk history wtf does ku klux mean and why do they spell it klan is it just because ku and klux start with k and they figured it would be krad to have all three letters of the abbreviation be the same or what

Voluntary and involuntary celibate

Basically they believe that not porking gives them super powers

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Involuntarily celibate and voluntarily celibate.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

'involuntary celibacy' and 'voluntary celibacy'

yes

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Great Superior Master Wizard of the Supreme Council Of The Ku Klux Klan

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Klansmen are living proof that remaining a virgin past 40 does indeed make you a wizard.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

im the mediokre wizard of the okay klux klan

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Voluntary and involuntary celibate

Basically they believe that not porking gives them super powers

Office Pig posted:

'involuntary celibacy' and 'voluntary celibacy'

yes

counterpoint, goku hosed at least twice and hes p strong

what say u to that mister 19th century iron pill larper nerd

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in the few years we're going to get a grand rebirth of the Super KKK as all those NoFap supermen take to the streets to fight protestors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

logikv9 posted:

in the few years we're going to get a grand rebirth of the Super KKK as all those NoFap supermen take to the streets to fight protestors

supreme goku of the neo-kkk

• Locked thread