Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

fyodor posted:

Reptilians, Nordics or Grays. Pick a side fuckos.

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Homestar Runner posted:

how did we end up with a choice between trump and hillary

It was her turn

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Homestar Runner posted:

how did we end up with a choice between trump and hillary

the dnc could gently caress up a rock fight.

watch them learn nothing and run schumer or some poo poo in 2020

E: actually, it's not so much that they don't know any better, it's that they'd rather lose and still get to slob corporate lucre crank than win by credibly representing the interests of the working man.

i feel like that's a long term losing strategy even from terms of appeasing their financiers, because you don't see the whigs getting that much soft money these days, you feel me?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Reptilians I think

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

plain blue jacket posted:

Reptilians I think

I was always terrified of the greys when they were depicted in 90's sci-fi stuff so I think those are the dreadful dead-eyed masters for me.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Ill take Nordic please

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
lollin this morning because I just realized that Trump... works from home

lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Trump... is president. lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

remembering that he nominally controls the world's most powerful instruments of state security, intelligence gathering, and robot murder. but thru a combination of getting them all to hate his guts and not knowing what to do with them even if they didn't, he still gets his news thru the teevee and vents impotently on social media.

almost a month into being the most powerful man in the world and he's still living like a neuvau riche facebook aunt. this gave me a lil lol.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

let us lol while this is all still somewhat funny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/steve-bannon-shares-fascists-obsession-cleansing-apocalyptic/

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lol this isn't funny

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I was just thinking that it's a good thing I'm outside of conscription age, then remembered lol I got kids. Then remembered it won't matter for any of us when a warhead impacts downtown.

I can only hope my strong boy grows up to get a good posting in General Bethlehem's militia after the Doomwar.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Egbert Souse posted:

Probably one of those that believes the Civil War was only about states rights...

the best part about this was the south was booty bothered states in the north could make laws abolishing slavery. so it's even more backwards than you'd think.

Stefan Prodan posted:

All the SNL followup sketches are never as good

The black jeopardy with Tom Hanks was waay better than the Elizabeth Banks one, especially since like the first one actually had a point and as some Deadspin writer said was "as close as SNL has ever gotten to being profound"

there was a louis ck black jeopardy before the tom hanks one. and a drake one i think.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Feb 12, 2017

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Trump's about to declare national emergency to bypass the courts lol.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

happyhippy posted:

Lol upgraded to lmao

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

just gonna leave a lol here

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

happyhippy posted:

Haha lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830769247185952772

Whos Mark Cuban ?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

happyhippy posted:

lol isn't that like the classic YA dystopian novel "we're the totalitarian bad guys?" cliche opening move? it's what the emperor in starwars did for crissakes

like, no matter how un-self-aware you are at some level you have to look at stuff like this when you do it and realize you're the bad guy. mitchelweb_skullhats.mp4

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830643095150657536

i think they might be slipping benzos into his food bowl again

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830643095150657536

i think they might be slipping benzos into his food bowl again

The opening slow zoom is kinda hypnotic, I expected a jump scare but I lolled instead

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

The fat orange clown man is going to wreck the planet so Exxon can cut a deal with Russia

If that doesn't get you lollin' I don't know what will

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

A tech billionaire.

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/830781584538218497

and another, after somebody asks Cuban why Trump is hip-hop beefing with him:

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/830793805175611392

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Reserved for future lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

big lol mark cuban retweeting his diss with just an offhand "lol" the lols are not constrained to the thread, friends.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lollin at the fact this poo poo is gonna be in social studies books that kids are gonna have to read and write reports about.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

loling b/c future high schoolers will be able to write their american government reports on trump for a passing grade.

e.f,b. poo poo, good line of thought there bud

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Assignment: Choose one Trump tweet to analyze in a 5-paragraph essay

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Lpzie posted:

loling b/c future high schoolers will be able to write their american government reports on trump for a passing grade.

e.f,b. poo poo, good line of thought there bud

Extra funny that the president they're writing on may not have been able to read that report or understand it if he did

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lol that you think kids will have to write about anything other than Jesus through an online school thanks to ol Betsy DeVos

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
High schoolers of today read and write at a higher level than the president of the united states does (6th grade)

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

thathonkey posted:

Assignment: Choose one Trump tweet to analyze in a 5-paragraph essay

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LOL at donald trump talking poo poo about anyone's clothes.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Why was Trump looking at Barney Frank's nipples? :gay:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

big lol mark cuban retweeting his diss with just an offhand "lol" the lols are not constrained to the thread, friends.

Lols have gone viral! lol

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

cnut posted:

Lols have gone viral! lol

Long Live The New Lol

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

lol that you think kids will have to write about anything other than Jesus through an online school thanks to ol Betsy DeVos

lol if you think any kids will be alive after Bannon starts a global nuclear holocaust

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the great twitter beef of 2017

participants:

president of the united states of america donald john trump
some guy called mark cuban or something?

outcome:

major lols had

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Guzwar posted:

lol if you think any kids will be alive after Bannon starts a global nuclear holocaust

Kind of an obvious point but I can't get over how dumb his "cleansing war" bullshit is. Yeah ACW and WW2 sure cleared the air, didn't they? Didn't cause any ripples or anything.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Jose posted:

So his supporters don't listen to them when they report negative things about him

lol at this guy defending CNN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Grevling posted:

Kind of an obvious point but I can't get over how dumb his "cleansing war" bullshit is. Yeah ACW and WW2 sure cleared the air, didn't they? Didn't cause any ripples or anything.

pence/ryan is going to be a lot less lol's, but i feel like they're going to kick bannon out and run things with a nice pragmatic realpolitik kind of evil wit a serving of cruel austerity and dumb puritanism rather than the mad piping of azathoth, and that's a step up.

so lol for making me optimistic that the presidential equivalent of john lithgow's character in footloose will be an improvement

little lol that this guy would be veep: