Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dads Dip Cup

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Help me finish this list, BYOB?

・ You are, in fact, his uncle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

ok she got the broken glass she says im the most romantic serial killer she's ever been with

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Help me finish this list, BYOB?

If Shakespeare is public domain or not

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Clouds aren't soft.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrWillsauce posted:

ok she got the broken glass she says im the most romantic serial killer she's ever been with

:stare:

Elusif

Why is that monkey on fire?

Elusif

Can someone draw me a picture of donkey kong being cool as heck?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Weekend dress code at my job:

Casual Friday
Pajama Saturday
Rolled out of bed late Sunday

alnilam

my wife got norovirus or sth and I'm afraid it's coming for me next help :negative:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

my wife got norovirus or sth and I'm afraid it's coming for me next help :negative:

rest and wash your hands often

e: and sacrifice a goat to our lord satan

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hogge Wild posted:

e: and sacrifice a goat to our lord satan

Always good advice, imo

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

prepare just in case, buy your choice of hydrating electrolyte beverage, soda crackers, etc if you don't already have a bunch on hand. good luck bud

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
good health and a speedy recovery to all yobbers everywhere

Rushi

by Smythe

MrWillsauce posted:

another byob success story....?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

christ yes what CoG said plus do not forget: lentil soup is your enemy with norovirus and will end badly, clear liquids are the way to go. especially if you can stand to drink some low sodium veg broth, it does the trick for hydration and electrolytes and doesn't taste like assholes usually. please gently (through several layers of plastic and hazmat suits like the guys in ET wore) hug your wife, norovirus is a bitch and should not exist. and please don't get sick.

MrWillsauce posted:

congratulations on your tinder match and also i hope your new girlfriend isn't insane (or just insane enough).

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

nice (I think)!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
you think a Pandora bracelet is too much for valentines day or should I just go the old fashioned adorable teddy bear, chocolates and flowers route

Or maybe just one charm so she could wear it like a necklace and get the bracelet later?

e: She's getting chocolate and flowers regardless by the way

alnilam

ty for the well wishes folks so far so good on my end but I am bringing her much gatorade and veggie broth

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Renegret posted:

you think a Pandora bracelet is too much for valentines day or should I just go the old fashioned adorable teddy bear, chocolates and flowers route

Or maybe just one charm so she could wear it like a necklace and get the bracelet later?

Get her a bunch of shattered glass

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

please gently (through several layers of plastic and hazmat suits like the guys in ET wore) hug your wife

lol

----------------

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Ride The Gravitron posted:

fantastic idea

another BYOB success story!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Speaking of serial killers at Goodwill the donation bin had a plaster sculpture of a woman's body without the limbs and some old records.
So I told my coworker "Check it out, a dismembered torso. On that note, do you know Huey Lewis and the news? You should?"

And then she got real excited because they're her favorite band and she was going to buy that LP after her shift so it worked out even though she never saw the movie and didn't get the joke

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
New Gatorade flavor - chunky chicken noodle

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

New Gatorade flavor - chunky chicken noodle

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Speaking of serial killers at Goodwill the donation bin had a plaster sculpture of a woman's body without the limbs and some old records.
So I told my coworker "Check it out, a dismembered torso. On that note, do you know Huey Lewis and the news? You should?"

And then she got real excited because they're her favorite band and she was going to buy that LP after her shift so it worked out even though she never saw the movie and didn't get the joke

i got the joke and it made me laugh!

we get music that serial killers mad as part of their high school fhoir for thestate competition of 1972 at the goodwills around here

The Bananana

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Hahahahah

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Renegret posted:

pandora bracelets are pretty good, but like, get the bracelet and the first charm if you want. or get her the bracelet and make it A Thing to go pick out the first charm.

or get her an arpakasso instead of a teddy bear and skip the pandora bracelet because arpakasso is great?

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
The problem with an arpakasso is that if I bought one I wouldn't want to give it up.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i got the 50cm pink one for the reading corner in my studio (my students are sometimes kids, or sometimes adults with lots of kids) and i ended up getting the tiny one for the moon pod pocket on my purse.

TOOT BOOT

I hope you don't get Norovirus, it's extremely unpleasant.

alnilam

Update: I've adopted an arcane ritual of protection from my wife's culture, she calls it "u'uash ing hans wif sope"(?), It's very strange and alien to me but her people say it is quite effective

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i've heard tell of this method. it seems strange and i fear that it will bring unwanted spirits and remove our protective goon-stench.

TOOT BOOT

alnilam posted:

Update: I've adopted an arcane ritual of protection from my wife's culture, she calls it "u'uash ing hans wif sope"(?), It's very strange and alien to me but her people say it is quite effective

That might not be enough, it can be really contageous and live on surfaces/linens/etc. Everyone in my house got it even though the house is separated into two dwellings with two separate bathrooms/kitchens.

Elusif

Utilize fire to destroy all aliens.

FluffieDuckie

TOOT BOOT posted:

That might not be enough, it can be really contageous and live on surfaces/linens/etc. Everyone in my house got it even though the house is separated into two dwellings with two separate bathrooms/kitchens.

Yeah I would utilize "purchase Lysol" and "wash linens in bleach" spells as well

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

The Bananana

Lysol casts immunity for two rolls

alnilam

The Bananana posted:

Lysol casts immunity for two rolls

But I'm hungry and want three rolls :/

The Bananana

alnilam posted:

But I'm hungry and want three rolls :/

If they're Hawaiian, you only need 2.

Otherwise, you'll spoil your dinner

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 13, 2017

MrWillsauce

im really good at women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yeah I would utilize "purchase Lysol" and "wash linens in bleach" spells as well

I'm just saying washing your hands probably isn't going to cut it. I'd be like wiping down doorknobs, maybe not sleeping in the same bed or using the same restroom for the duration of the illness. It's that contageous and that unpleasant. And it's even worse when 2 people have it at the same time, my wife and I both had it and you really don't want to be competing for the trashcan and toilet.