Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

kierrie posted:

lol at this guy defending CNN.

i'm not defending them trump owning them totally during the election was very lolworthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hahahahahah

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Can somebody who still has a shred of sense of agency or personal drive left please make a thread for a goon project with the goal of having Trump take notice of - and then engage in a flame war with - the somethingawful.com forums?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Please we got that autist Derek Smart to sign up and he even got his own subforum and became a mod and started doxxing people. I bet we can get Donald here too. Give him his own subforum and make him a sad! MSAGA!

e: I meant "make him a mod" but I bet we can make him a sad, too.

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Feb 12, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that would be a lol overload IDK if my ticker could take it

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

we live in times where there is a small non-zero chance of the president of the united states of america giving something awful dot com a twitter shout out and maybe even starting a beef.

we just need the right catalyst.

i don't have a twitter but i'll start the wiki and you guys can handle it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol if true

https://twitter.com/Scott_Gilmore/status/830803255479242752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that article is the good poo poo, just read it myself. I'm going about 90 LPM (lol's per minute}

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol that the intelligence community are so bothered by trump's russia connections they're going ot leak and and everything they find

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

lol that the intelligence community are so bothered by trump's russia connections they're going ot leak and and everything they find

even more lollable is no one will do anything about it, or even care

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the new secretary of state has no experience whatsoever except for being given an order of friendship by putin lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Seriously the Mark Cuban "lol" response was absolutely perfect

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jose posted:

the fact that the deep state hates him sooooo bad could save humanity. i think there's a real chance if he tried to do something incredibly stupid like a nuclear first strike the military will just refuse and/or stage a coup. and as much as i like ~the principle~ of civilian control of the military, i like not being a blast shadow even more so :shrug:

i forgot to lol in this post, mea culpa

Tiny Lowtax posted:

there's the lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

quote:

That’s Mike Flynn, the retired Army three-star general who now heads the National Security Council. Widely disliked in Washington for his brash personality and preference for conspiracy-theorizing over intelligence facts, Flynn was fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency for managerial incompetence and poor judgment—flaws he has brought to the far more powerful and political NSC.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830643095150657536

i think they might be slipping benzos into his food bowl again

You can actually see trump in reflective thought here while Shinzo Abe is speaking. Trump respects all Strong Real Mans and thus the dictator of NK included, hence why his comment is relatively short and reserved. Trump chooses to speak as a proxy (supporting Japan) rather than having any strong words for NK.... lol

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

not just lol but Lol, truly the mark of a man who doesnt give a gently caress about the potus

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

He wasn't wrong :shrug:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

his profile says "I am not a journalist" but he got that verified checkmark so I believe him
lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Kuato posted:

He wasn't wrong :shrug:

i wanted to see the picture so now "barney frank nipples" is in my search history at work.

lol, he does look p. gross in that pic. as a fellow fat mantitty guy i would probably not want to show up in august halls of power without at least another button-up layer over that mess

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

barney frank is like the ur-neoliberal cuz after he left politics he went to the board of a bank and also was a huge rear end in a top hat about anyone backing bernie as if the nordic system is some crazy impossible fantasy WHY WON'T YOU LOVE HILLARY. he stayed in office so long due to gerrymandering and tried to get his boy toy on the government payroll with a phony job.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*the cranberries cover playing in the background*

*driving towards inauguration ceremony*

holy poo poo

what is going on

*now driving next to inauguration with a clear view of trump*

holy poo poo

PIIIIISSSSS

*driving past it*

poo poo is crazy

its so lol in here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
someone post the nipple picture

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Uh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i wanted to see the picture so now "barney frank nipples" is in my search history at work.

lol, he does look p. gross in that pic. as a fellow fat mantitty guy i would probably not want to show up in august halls of power without at least another button-up layer over that mess

He's a Harvard Law graduate, what do you expect?

When the first image result for your name is a pic of you with the girls hangin out as if you was just lazying at home on a Sunday, he may finally learn to tuck his poo poo in.

It may be a low spot of my professional career if DM writes this article about me on this somewhat embarrassing matter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076410/Barney-Frank-gives-House-glimpse-moobs-revealing-sweater.html

i like that fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 12, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Haha fantastic

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

solid lol @ both the picture and the fact that i am agreeing w/ trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/Alex_Panetta/status/830766724177940480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
another day, another lol that our president of these united states is donald trump

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

from the "even an illiterate clock with convincing signs of early-onset dementia" department- things i can agree with trump about:
- tpp was trash
- rosie o donnel is annoying
- barnie frank shoulda wore a bra

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for trump to try his handshake power play on someone who knows it's coming and is braced for it and causes trump to yank himself off his own feet to the floor in a fat pile

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

mexico will pay for it

cnut
May 3, 2016

proof of concept posted:

I can't wait for trump to try his handshake power play on someone who knows it's coming and is braced for it and causes trump to yank himself off his own feet to the floor in a fat pile

Yes.

lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

proof of concept posted:

Either that or act like he's SO unprepared for his MASSIVE power that he flies off his feet and flies at Trump like a human missile.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Cosmik Slop posted:

Either that or act like he's SO unprepared for his MASSIVE power that he flies off his feet and flies at Trump like a human missile.

Haha yes I would do this and then accidentally kiss trump and lock eyes with him and touch his cheek and go *oops, mr. president."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

A True Patriot gets aroused with government.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*trump goes for the power play*
oh, you're pulling me in for the bro-hug? Oh ok
*history's most awkward bro-hug ensues leading to many angry tweets*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

Haha yes I would do this and then accidentally kiss trump and lock eyes with him and touch his cheek and go *oops, mr. president."

actually i would like wrap myself around his legs and try to pants him hahaha

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I would lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

actually i would like wrap myself around his legs and try to pants him hahaha