Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Some of these escalation missions are just cruel... but they are making me stronger. I can't wait to see if there will be professional versions down the line.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the early ones mostly suck but the later ones tend to be really cool, like the hokkaido one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

just thought of another good mission idea: the ultimate elusive target, Hatsune Miku

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

an Elusive Target where you have to protect innocent bikes from a man with a "long face",. haha :D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did any of you do the featured contract based on vinnys run, with the sheikh and helmut

i got sa on it but i think my method of killing victor with the axe as the sheikh was overcomplicated

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got super absorbed with megaten games so I haven't played much sadly. But I should do all the professional stuff on my fave maps

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i play this near every day and havent yet touched pro mode or the bonus missions lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i play this near every day and havent yet touched pro mode or the bonus missions lol

Pro mode made me so QQ...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I haven't done anything with the bonus missions either lol. 70 hours played too

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

They're fun. The new one seems really cool but I've only played it once

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this week's elusive target was a toughie and I feel like the AI was being weirder than usual. It seems to be able to spot bodies through bathroom walls now. Managed SA anyway though :mrgw:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i managed to get the target easily enough but completely hosed up getting the documents so no SA. i don't really know how best to approach that room.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I saw the additional guards, laughed and set off a bomb behind the room ndxt to thr vacuum cleaner to make everyone run out. One guy didn't ldave but he eventually turned away and started casually posting on his laptop while everyone ran around screaming so it was fine

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I saw the additional guards, laughed and set off a bomb behind the room ndxt to thr vacuum cleaner to make everyone run out. One guy didn't ldave but he eventually turned away and started casually posting on his laptop while everyone ran around screaming so it was fine

Glad im in the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i want the ninja suit on every level plus lethal poison tipped kunai that you can only use if youre dressed as a ninja

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

i want the ninja suit on every level plus lethal poison tipped kunai that you can only use if youre dressed as a ninja

:hai:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I want to cast ruinga.

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

The caravella mission was pretty easy to do once you get both of the outfits. I think you can call Dalia at any time once you get the cell phone which let's you take your time.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I love this game. I've been playing this daily for Escalations, which are cool and tiring at the same time (three levels would have been better than five imo). But once you start an Elusive Target the thrill is back, especially once you complete one objective. No save, no restart, no matter what.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I love the side objectives in elusive targets because there's no going back once you've done one, even if I missed SA on the last one.

I'm going for SASO in professional Sapienza and it looks like my strategy for a normal SASO run will still work with a few modifications. I used all sorts of areas in professional Sapienza I otherwise wouldn't have. It's crazy how that level has so many options hidden right under your nose.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How long do we have left on the ET, didn't realize there was one going on.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hitman is the only game in recent memory that I didn't uninstall after I beat even though it's like 80 gigs

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

in the world of assassination they're called contracts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

How long do we have left on the ET, didn't realize there was one going on.

it ends tomorrow morning so do it tonight

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

oddium posted:

nice

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

oddium posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

oddium posted:

Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

it ends tomorrow morning so do it tonight

:(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

Nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was thinking about restarting when I got spotted in the room but instead I grabbed a shotgun and tried to john wick the entire hotel. I killed about 15 guards and the target before somebody bagged me while I was frantically searching for the USB drive

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The Warlord was definitely the toughest ET yet. I hosed up SA by getting the files first. You have a fairly limited amount of time to get up to her hotel room as a bellhop before she's alone in there. And after that someone in her bodyguard detail checks on the safe, triggers a lockdown, and then she's constantly guarded in her room by like 5 guards. I liked it though. Some aspects of it seemed a little glitchy, but I wouldn't mind if they're all that challenging from here on out.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

:bustem:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hell yeah finished 10 escalations to unlock a gun ill never use

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

bad rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want Hitman X Ghost in the Shell where Agent 47 has to infiltrate section 9 by going undercover as a cyborg but realizing "emotionless doll" has been his calling since birth.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

humble bundle has hitman: the complete first season for $30, should i get the dang thing

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/hitman-the-complete-first-season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's win

• Locked thread