Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
So I've been playing for a while now, and I feel like I'm starting to hit a wall and don't know where to focus my efforts next. Right now, everything looks like a nail to my Wiggs/Lando/STHan +1 hammer, and I feel like I'm starting to run up against the limits of that, but I'm not sure where to put my next effort.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lesspopmorefizz/

I just got Teebo to 7* so I'm trying to Gear him up along with Rex to do Rancor stuff - I know Teebo/Rex/QGJ is the core of a great Rancor team but I dunno what to do for the last two spots. TFP and RG for damage/slow/tenacity down? Wiggs? Something else I don't realize I've got?

Similarly, I feel like my arena shard is ripe for disruption with nothing but rebels at the top (and one guy running droids) but I'm not sure what to put together to fight them. Any thoughts on what I ought to be farming with what I have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

CaptainPsyko posted:

So I've been playing for a while now, and I feel like I'm starting to hit a wall and don't know where to focus my efforts next. Right now, everything looks like a nail to my Wiggs/Lando/STHan +1 hammer, and I feel like I'm starting to run up against the limits of that, but I'm not sure where to put my next effort.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lesspopmorefizz/

I just got Teebo to 7* so I'm trying to Gear him up along with Rex to do Rancor stuff - I know Teebo/Rex/QGJ is the core of a great Rancor team but I dunno what to do for the last two spots. TFP and RG for damage/slow/tenacity down? Wiggs? Something else I don't realize I've got?

Similarly, I feel like my arena shard is ripe for disruption with nothing but rebels at the top (and one guy running droids) but I'm not sure what to put together to fight them. Any thoughts on what I ought to be farming with what I have?

Once you have a solid rebel team, you unlock Emporer Palpatine
After that, switch to EP/DV/TFP/RG/Boba Fett or something of that ilk.
After that it's probably time to switch to a Zeta squad.

As for Raids: Teebo, QGJ, TFP, EE, Phasma is my squad. It does it's job. I get between 1.5-2.8m every raid. It's more than capable of clearing P1.

If you're hitting a wall in Arena, consider revisiting Mod farming for a few weeks. Ideal crit dmg/crit chance mods with lots of speed really takes rebels to another level.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
I am down for whatever IGD wants to do.

Ran into a team of nebit, scavenger, je + greedo and zam in GW. All speed modded so scavenger goes last and nebit first. This level 80 team blew up my wiggs teams protection in one round, I mean that's all it was good for and crumbled on turn 2 but drat it was annoying.

Gooch181
Jan 1, 2008

The Gooch
I stopped playing this around the time guilds came out, but I heard there were ships in it now and decided to reinstall. After a long hiatus I am having trouble finding what I need to focus on; I need some direction!
Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/gooch181/

I would love some guidance and a guild invite would be great. (My profile name is Gul Ski, for some reason I can't remember)
Thanks!

Edit: I also have 2300 crystals, anything worth spending a chunk of them on? I already have like three times my energy limit somehow.

Gooch181 fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 12, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gooch181 posted:

I stopped playing this around the time guilds came out, but I heard there were ships in it now and decided to reinstall. After a long hiatus I am having trouble finding what I need to focus on; I need some direction!

I would love some guidance and a guild invite would be great. (My profile name is Gul Ski, for some reason I can't remember)
Thanks!

Edit: I also have 2300 crystals, anything worth spending a chunk of them on? I already have like three times my energy limit somehow.

From the OP:

quote:

Quickstart guide -- this is for people looking for a tldr guide:
If you've just started this game in the last day or two: I would recommend starting a new account. You've already done things wrong. Skip down to the arena section for a better explanation.
Level yourself by running missions (light side, dark side, and cantina) and finishing daily quests, which lets you level your heroes. Earn shards to level the stars of your heroes from LS/DS Hard modes, Cantina battles (unlocks at level 28), cantina credits, daily arena rewards (unlocks really early -- 10-15?), and GW rewards (unlocks at 40). See a list of priority heroes below. Spend 100 crystals per day on energy refreshes, 100 per day on cantina energy refreshes to level fast, and 50 (or 150) per day on arena. You start out with a decent buffer of crystals, and you should be able to make top 50 arena within a couple days if you follow the longer form guide (if you've just started, server groups are really soft). Also, if you are on a non-Samsung Android device, download Bluestacks to a computer, and run this game. You will get IG-86, 400 crystals, and some shards for this. While you shouldn't generally purchase Chromium packs (they have a 1/4 chance of getting hero, the other 3 will be shards), your first one is guaranteed to be a hero. This is very worth it, and the game gives you enough free crystals to do this.

Priority Heroes (Roughly in order):
LS/DS Hard mode: Jedi Knight Anakin, Royal Guard, Rey, Daka.
Cantina battles: Lando, Wedge, Tie Fighter Pilot, Jedi Knight Anakin, Royal Guard, Geonosian Soldier, Old Ben, Chief Chirpa
Cantina credits: Boba, QGJ, Daka, Fives, Hoth Rebel Scout
Arena credits: Stormtrooper Han, IG-88, Admiral Ackbar, Leia
Galactic War credits: Lumi, Teebo, Biggs, Phasma, IG-86
Guild Credits: Rex, Sun Fac, Darth Maul, Jawa Engineer
Ship shipments*: Rex, Sun Fac, Darth Maul, Wedge

Scoundrels for Credit Heist (THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT): STH (Arena), IG-88 (Arena), Lando (Cantina), Boba Fett (Hard, Cantina Tokens), 1 more of whatever crap you feel like farming. You really just need a couple of those first ones at high power to get through it, and STH and Lando double as rebels, so worth it.
Easiest Jedi for Yoda event: Lumi (GW), JC (Cantina Battles/Hard), Eeth Koth (Arena), QGJ (Cantina), Barriss (Cantina Battles, Hard)
Best Rebels for Palp event: AA (Arena), STH (Arena), Lando (Cantina), Wedge (Cantina), Biggs (GW). Alternates: HRScout (Cantina Credits), Leia (Arena).

*I would recommend farming ships with ship shipments (see the next post down for more info about ships) so that you can unlock the zeta challenge, but if you don't feel like bothering, then farm these heroes

I'd honestly recommend rerolling your account, if you can stomach losing those 2300 crystals.

If not, focus on the toons listed and use the crystals to buy 2 energy/cantina energy refrehses/day.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Gooch181 posted:

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the general advice these days is Get a Scoundrel team for credit Heist (Boba, STHan, Lando top prios), Lando/STHan are also rebels if you wanna go that route, you'll need a good rebel team to get Emp Palp. (You should get Palp)

Standard Rebels farming would have you go after STHan and Lando, then Biggs and Wedge and 1 more. Ackbar is probably better to farm than Leia as you'll get use out of him as a Ship Commander.

You have a decent base of Empire dudes also it looks like, and Vader's Farmable now, so if you get a decent rebels team and get Palp, you'll have Vader, Palp, Tie Fighter Pilot, Magma Trooper and Royal Guard. (You'll eventually want Shore Trooper)

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
How does that Teebo/EE/Phasma/QGJ/TFP team work? I get that it's generally about denying TM, but how do QGJ/TFP/EE fit into that tactic?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

fishtobaskets posted:

How does that Teebo/EE/Phasma/QGJ/TFP team work? I get that it's generally about denying TM, but how do QGJ/TFP/EE fit into that tactic?

EE feeds turn meter to teebo and cleanses the death mark in P1; TFP applies tenacity down (and buff immunity in P1), and does tons of damage; GQJ removes TM on his basic after omega.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

CaptainPsyko posted:

EE feeds turn meter to teebo and cleanses the death mark in P1; TFP applies tenacity down (and buff immunity in P1), and does tons of damage; GQJ removes TM on his basic after omega.

EE also resurrects once you get into enrage and start losing dudes.

Also, he feeds turn meter to the entire squad, not just Teebo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'll take an invite to igd if there's still room. My current guild has kinda stalled.

Abide 182-621-991

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Ok IGD goons, do we want to try a heroic tank again? We have the currency for a regular one now, heroic would have to start after guild rollover tomorrow.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Davethulhu posted:

Ok IGD goons, do we want to try a heroic tank again? We have the currency for a regular one now, heroic would have to start after guild rollover tomorrow.

I'm not even in IGD, but give it a whirl guys. Worst case scenario you lose 2 days of boring-as-gently caress normal AAT grind.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich
Has anyone else been having server/connection issues today? I guess it could just be me; the game has been getting steadily more and more bugged the last few weeks. First it stopped working while on wi-fi, and somewhere around the same time it decided it needed to constantly download several mb of whatever the gently caress every time I play, which my data plan could just barely handle. (I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and whatever else the devs and other players suggested, nothing worked.) And then all day today it won't even log in.

I enjoy this dumb game but I think it's trying to break up with me. :psyduck:

EDIT: Wait it finally logged in. I'm sure that'll last about five minutes.

ANOTHER EDIT: Pretty much, yeah. I won an arena match and my team is now just kinda loitering in an empty field. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

mushroom_spore fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Feb 13, 2017

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

mushroom_spore posted:

Has anyone else been having server/connection issues today? I guess it could just be me; the game has been getting steadily more and more bugged the last few weeks. First it stopped working while on wi-fi, and somewhere around the same time it decided it needed to constantly download several mb of whatever the gently caress every time I play, which my data plan could just barely handle. (I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and whatever else the devs and other players suggested, nothing worked.) And then all day today it won't even log in.

I enjoy this dumb game but I think it's trying to break up with me. :psyduck:

EDIT: Wait it finally logged in. I'm sure that'll last about five minutes.

ANOTHER EDIT: Pretty much, yeah. I won an arena match and my team is now just kinda loitering in an empty field. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Yeah mine's been similar, although not connection issues but other glitches. Repeated instances of arena and ship arena just freezing, nobody attacking and turning on auto does nothing. The app has also hard crashed several times in arena over the last few weeks, something it had never done previously.

I blame power creep messing with the ones and zeros.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
My TFP is like 257 speed after getting 2 good speed mods today.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

fishtobaskets posted:

I'm not even in IGD, but give it a whirl guys. Worst case scenario you lose 2 days of boring-as-gently caress normal AAT grind.

I feel like I barely am able to contribute to normal AAT, and I desperately need those 'boring-as-gently caress' rewards.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Beyond stoked for reset - got 1965 Ship tickets (will hit 2k from quests), so I just need one from the challenge, and then 14 Carbantis to go. Moments like these that make this game feel so good.

e: Missed on both challenges :(. Guess I gotta wait two days to Zeta Boba.

Gooch181 posted:

Thanks!

Yeah, here's the thing, if you reroll your account and follow the guide I've written, you can start making top 5 and that 2300 crystals will be nothing. As it is, you will never catch up with your arena shard (You're probably somewhere around rank 2-5k, right?) . Top 10 is 250 crystals or more (up to 500), and 500th or worse is 50 crystals or less. That's just a 10 day crystal difference. Give it 2 months and you're looking at 12,000 crystals.

It sucks to start over on something like this, but when you haven't played an account for 6 months, it's probably better.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Feb 13, 2017

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

General Probe posted:

Then we need to really think about a complete reorganization of the 2 goon guilds. I'm willing to move but I didn't not want to leave QGJ crippled. Me leaving alone won't impact QGJ but it sounds like IGD needs several of us heavy hitters. Anyone have any good ideas?

I feel like QGJ has come on a long way since I joined, we might not even be that far away from doing the heroic tank raids ourselves if people work towards some good teams for it. It sounds like both guilds are around equal strength right now, but moving 5 good guys from one to the other would cripple it. We have 1 space in QGJ for someone though if we kick out the level 48 who hasn't logged in for a month.

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Feb 13, 2017

Whitey Snipes
Nov 30, 2004

Ahdinko posted:

I feel like QGJ has come on a long way since I joined, we might not even be that far away from doing the heroic tank raids ourselves if people work towards some good teams for it. It sounds like both guilds are around equal strength right now.

No, they aren't. I'm one of the people who left IGD to do HAAT and since I've just finished my first one I can say it's a lot harder than I realised, G10 teams are barely good enough, I carried my weight in P3 with my G11 Empire team but my G10 modded rebels that score 4.5m in T6 tank couldn't even get past 300k in P4.

'Close to' is having 5-6 people who can do 2.5m+ across the entire raid, 10-20 who can do at least 1m and the remainder 300k-500k. You need all 50 people participating unless you have some truly ludicrous teams like G11 clones.

It's a nice thought having two goon guilds who can both compete but it's not realistic.

Whitey Snipes fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Feb 13, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It's not even fair how easy Dark side 9 hard battles are compared to light side.

It's Heroic Rancor vs Heroic Tank levels of difference.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
GK needs 150 stun cuffs to get from G10 to G11. Unfortunately, cuffs are about 1 of 2 things not worth requesting in my guild (you'll still get about 3 cause whales though). It's funny, the other three things he needs are mk4 caller (+46 damage), mk4 carbanti (+81 damage, 50 armor pen), and mk11 blastech (75 damage, 20 resistance). Also, one of those cuffs is for an mk4 chedak, for a total of 422 physical damage. He's a tank, and he gets +0 survivability from the gear (but he does get the extra prot). He gets back to tanky/health items at G11 though.

So miffed about that Zeta still....I just want my Zoba damnit.

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Hello, I have added a page to our veritable goon guild spreadsheet (remember that thing?) with a :siren: Heroic AAT raid guide :siren:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771211

It has some good teams for each phase linked to youtube vids where I could find them, take a look and hopefully it will help you not suck so much in our impending Heroic attempt.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

KingOfTheTramps posted:

Hello, I have added a page to our veritable goon guild spreadsheet (remember that thing?) with a :siren: Heroic AAT raid guide :siren:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771211

It has some good teams for each phase linked to youtube vids where I could find them, take a look and hopefully it will help you not suck so much in our impending Heroic attempt.

I added a couple teams for you.

e: also I fixed a few things...

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Feb 13, 2017

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
i want in on this sweet goon man pile, my ally code is 299-181-358, think my account name is jhorphear

trapt
Sep 21, 2010
I think I can do >2% easily on heroic, except P4...

Jedi or Zader in P1
Rebels in P2
Zader or Jedi in P3
All that is left in P4

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
My P1 team is probably poo poo. I have Zader now, so maybe I'll do that.

My P2 team exists, but it's only 500-700k on normal.

My P3 team exists, but it only puts up 500k-700k on normal.

My P4 team is full-on rebels and it's pretty okay. I do 3+ million damage every time I make the phase. Most of us do, though.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

trapt posted:

I think I can do >2% easily on heroic, except P4...

Jedi or Zader in P1
Rebels in P2
Zader or Jedi in P3
All that is left in P4

Do you have a Rancor P1 team? Run that. Then you have your >2% team in P4.

e: Teebo, TFP, Phasma, QGJ, EE, or similar, can do 10% or more in P1 Heroic. Run Zader in P2, Jedi in P3, and Rebels in P4.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Feb 13, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

Do you have a Rancor P1 team? Run that. Then you have your >2% team in P4.

e: Teebo, TFP, Phasma, QGJ, EE, or similar, can do 10% or more in P1 Heroic. Run Zader in P2, Jedi in P3, and Rebels in P4.

Yeah, but my EE is only GVIII and my Phasma is GIX.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Chilichimp posted:

My P1 team is probably poo poo. I have Zader now, so maybe I'll do that.

My P2 team exists, but it's only 500-700k on normal.

My P3 team exists, but it only puts up 500k-700k on normal.

My P4 team is full-on rebels and it's pretty okay. I do 3+ million damage every time I make the phase. Most of us do, though.

Don't use Zader on AAT P1:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bfju0MsDSWU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
lol, wtf is this bug?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Ahaha all those debuffs. What the hell?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Chilichimp posted:

lol, wtf is this bug?

No bug; grievous triggers his buff on damage taken, and each debuff tick counts.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

CaptainPsyko posted:

No bug; grievous triggers his buff on damage taken, and each debuff tick counts.

Seems to me that Grievous shouldn't be counting DOTS as hits, but that's none of my business.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Actually, I think you can run a Zader AAT team pretty effectively, you just can't ever use DoTs. 50% for 25% TM reduction, especially when paired with a 100% TM removal like Jyn, Rex, or Teebo. So the team would look something like Vader, EP, TFP, Rex, Teebo (F2P) or Jyn instead of Teebo.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Grevious is retardedly overtuned, he's why the raid sucks so much.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

Grevious is retardedly overtuned, he's why the raid sucks so much.

I dunno, I think his phase is the easiest because if you can do 25% or more damage in P1 Rancor, you should be able to do 5% against GG. P3 used to be the big stumbling block, but once Chirpa + Palp solved that...it's really just having enough damage to throw at P2 and P4.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I guess all I needed to do was bitch about it; today the game seems to be willing to load, and on wi-fi no less, if I'm willing to let it sit through 5-20 minute loading from time to time.

Anyway. When ships first launched I rushed Team Republic since those were the characters I had most built up already and I didn't want to divide my energy too badly. They've done really well holding a high spot for me in ship arena and keeping the currency rolling in, but I'm hitting that point where I need a few DS ships for the stupid ability mats challenge. So keeping in mind I only need them for that and not beating arena meta teams, what's a passable DS ship group I can throw together? Hopefully no rare shop spawns, starring up Rex's ship is painful enough.

None of my worthwhile DS characters are pilots (yet?), but I do have both TIE pilots and the geonosian soldier unlocked already.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mushroom_spore posted:

I guess all I needed to do was bitch about it; today the game seems to be willing to load, and on wi-fi no less, if I'm willing to let it sit through 5-20 minute loading from time to time.

Anyway. When ships first launched I rushed Team Republic since those were the characters I had most built up already and I didn't want to divide my energy too badly. They've done really well holding a high spot for me in ship arena and keeping the currency rolling in, but I'm hitting that point where I need a few DS ships for the stupid ability mats challenge. So keeping in mind I only need them for that and not beating arena meta teams, what's a passable DS ship group I can throw together? Hopefully no rare shop spawns, starring up Rex's ship is painful enough.

None of my worthwhile DS characters are pilots (yet?), but I do have both TIE pilots and the geonosian soldier unlocked already.

Imperial TIE
First Order TIE
Slave 1
Geonosian Soldiers Starfighter
Sun Fac's Starfighter

These are all both good ships and good toons.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Chilichimp posted:

Imperial TIE
First Order TIE
Slave 1
Geonosian Soldiers Starfighter
Sun Fac's Starfighter

These are all both good ships and good toons.

Seems doable. Thanks! :toot: I'll probably hold off on seventh-starring Repubs for a while since that last one takes so drat long even at three shipments/day, and get this done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
If you guys haven't been working on Maul, I'd recommend you do that. Places of Power event starts in two weeks, and will have 8 waves of Jedi. If you buy every Maul shard that shows up in the guild shop, and buy a few from the ship shop, you should be able to take him to 4* before the event. The best teams are going to start with EP, Maul, and Vader. I'm not yet sure which lead will be the best -- obviously if you have anyone zeta'd that will be the best, but short of that I'm leaning towards EP. Maul lead could still be really good. The only synergy you get between FO and Sith is by running Phasma, and I don't think his lead is good enough if you're running 3 Sith, but if you plan to run 3 FO (Phasma, Kylo, FOTP), it could be. Especially if you have any FO zetas (you shouldn't). I don't think it's worth leveling up Sid or Dooku for this event, neither of them are particularly good. If you have Savage, I think he'll be excellent due to his impressive survivability. I plan to take Maul to 5* (he's almost there), and then gear him up to 9.
FOTP is pretty good in any comp, and mine is G9, but pretty easy to take to G10 (been working on him for ships anyways). It's also worth buying his omegas because each omega gives his ship +1 speed (if you care about that kind of thing). FOTP has no life steal though, so that could be a liability.
Kylo is a great choice, if you've already geared/starred/leveled him. His gear is pretty expensive though, so if you're already putting effort into Maul for this event, it might not be worth it.
Phasma is a pretty solid choice for this event, and she's been an all around badass in this game (although she's not what she once was in arena). Victory March and Fusillade will help you get through this event. Phasma + Kylo is probably better than Phasma + FOTP, but if your Kylo is only G7 (like mine), it probably isn't worth trying to make that happen.

Here's my opinion for best to possibly winnable squads:
Zaul or Zader, EP, Savage, Sid if Zader, Kylo if Zaul.
Phasma (z), ZOTP, Zylo, Foo, ZOTP (impressively bad waste of resources, but whatever floats your boat -- the only zeta that's really required is Phasma's).
EP, Maul, Vader, Savage, 1 of (Kylo/Phasma/FOTP)
Ep, Maul, Vader, 2 of (Kylo/Phasma/FOTP)
Phasma, EP, Vader, Kylo, FOTP

I'm probably looking at EP, Maul, Vader, Phasma, FOTP. I hope it's good enough.