Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
thank you based MMOrons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette
Oh man, Winter Veil Funtimes!

As for your request of the worst family Christmas stories, I think I get an award for last year. For a mild bit of background my little sister had recently started dating her former boss, a guy about 20 years older then who her owned a thrift store that went out of business while they were working there.

Skip to Christmas Eve and we're planning on meeting her, and said boyfriend/boss at my uncle's out in Calistoga, very pretty wine country in California if you don't know the region. I'm riding with my parents, I try and convince them to stop somewhere nice for lunch, instead, after some bickering, it's a deserted subway in Davis (I was for Crepe oh well). Next stop on our Northern California tour is Napa, which me and my parents are from (we moved away when I was pretty young) we stop to pick up some groceries for my uncle, and about here I discover my sister probably won't be making it to dinner because she's posting photos from Reno. There's some more bickering as my parents argue how to get back on the freeway (turns out the roads have changed in the 20 years or so we haven't lived there, who knew), then it takes another hour or so to get to Calistoga, about twice as long as it should but the traffic on the 2 lane highway is pretty gnarly. This leads to my parents fighting the entire time, I get lost in my phone, and find out that, my sister won't be coming to dinner because she in fact just married her 20 some-odd years older boss in Reno.

I'm frantically messaging my entire friend circle for sanity from my parents doing the stuck in traffic fight and trying to figure out how to break the news when my mom pulls off the road to scream at my dad full tilt about him making her drive in traffic, then she turns to me and yells about me being useless and just being on my phone the whole time.
I kinda pause and look up, hold up my phone showing the picture from facebook and say, "sis just got married."

My mom pauses for a second, calmly takes her necklace out from under her blouse and says straight, "this was my mom's locket, I was going to give it to your sister on her wedding day, guess not." We rode in silence out to my uncles in the hills.

But, hey, I got them to stop fighting :v:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I hate your interface.

Also I'm gonna call you out on the $20 Ravager mount.

:colbert:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Gridlocked posted:

Also I'm gonna call you out on the $20 Ravager mount.
Look, if it's wrong to pay a little bit of money for a silly mount that changes colour or something, or perhaps a puppy that somehow generates infinite amounts of brandy... I don't wanna be right. Also I might be bad with money when it comes to MMOs.

Also you haven't played WoW until you chug a half-dozen pints of very potent alcohol and try to fly somewhere.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Yapping Eevee posted:

Look, if it's wrong to pay a little bit of money for a silly mount that changes colour or something, or perhaps a puppy that somehow generates infinite amounts of brandy... I don't wanna be right. Also I might be bad with money when it comes to MMOs.

Also you haven't played WoW until you chug a half-dozen pints of very potent alcohol and try to fly somewhere.

I have played WoW.

A lot of WoW.

Too much WoW.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gridlocked posted:

I have played WoW.

A lot of WoW.

Too much WoW.

"Aaaaand it's gone."

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Anti-Citizen posted:

Oh man, Winter Veil Funtimes!

[Really Heartbreaking Story]

But, hey, I got them to stop fighting :v:

:stare: Holy poo poo. Well, you definitely got me and Darcy beat big time. Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for sharing! My family drama was always caused by people outside my household, so I guess I got off lucky. Hope your day has been better this year!

Herr Tog posted:

"Aaaaand it's gone."

As far as I can tell, This is what Gridlocked was trying to link. Very impressive, I'd say it earns one the ability to critique my beautiful perfect UI. And my precious ugly bug mount.

Yapping Eevee posted:

Oh ho ho, I can happily admit that bug wasn't the only mount I spent real money on in that game. Something about WoW in particular makes me just throw money away during holiday seasons. Guild Wars 2 got me a few times as well.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm glad I'm not alone in enjoying the dragon mount buttwiggle.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Darcy gets mad at their computer, The Greench is defeated, and we both seek Holiday spirit in Orgrimmar.

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette

Cartoon Violence posted:

:stare: Holy poo poo. Well, you definitely got me and Darcy beat big time. Sorry that happened to you, but thanks for sharing! My family drama was always caused by people outside my household, so I guess I got off lucky. Hope your day has been better this year!

I've been trying to work it into some sort of script the whole day feels rife for dark comedy, I also had some moments where I realized I was better off without an Ex that night, and other fun things. It was a jammed packed Christmas, and I learned a lot, and got some gift cards.

This year I've just been having to do the best to avoid whenever my dad's work comes up, he works for the 49's and oh boy do people have opinions on Kappernic's opinions :stare:

Hope you guys are having a good holiday too, I'm loving these vids because I usto do the same sort of freemium MMO Safari with my friends. lots of fond memories of terrible UIs past.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cartoon Violence posted:

As far as I can tell, This is what Gridlocked was trying to link. Very impressive, I'd say it earns one the ability to critique my beautiful perfect UI. And my precious ugly bug mount.

:v: Awww shucks. PM me your battle tags, maybe we can do dungeons some time.

Edit: Oh right you can't PM, not premium :v: Well mine is Gridlocked#1776 come say hi :unsmith:

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 26, 2016

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

:v: Awww shucks. PM me your battle tags, maybe we can do dungeons some time.

Edit: Oh right you can't PM, not premium :v: Well mine is Gridlocked#1776 come say hi :unsmith:

Sent a request as MissOlive! Even if we never get the chance to play together, welcome aboard!

Anti-Citizen posted:

I've been trying to work it into some sort of script the whole day feels rife for dark comedy, I also had some moments where I realized I was better off without an Ex that night, and other fun things. It was a jammed packed Christmas, and I learned a lot, and got some gift cards.

This year I've just been having to do the best to avoid whenever my dad's work comes up, he works for the 49's and oh boy do people have opinions on Kappernic's opinions :stare:

Hope you guys are having a good holiday too, I'm loving these vids because I usto do the same sort of freemium MMO Safari with my friends. lots of fond memories of terrible UIs past.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you helped bring the holiday cheer to me and Darcy and the thread as a whole, so thanks! ::v: And when I was a kid I tried to unironically play a lot of free MMOs. I was sad that I couldn't revisit any of the ones I played because they were all shut down long ago.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Me and Darcy relax and open our Christmas Presents!

I finally figured out what's causing the audio problems in these videos, and my audio should be back to normal in 5 videos or so. Thanks for bearing with us, and Happy Holidays again!

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
if ya'll run into some technical problems getting pso2 running feel free to contact me in some way; #9452 on Discord is probably the best bet

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

We try our best to not ruin a young child's Christmas!

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Darcy is tired of this, but we must not falter! The Holiday Season is at stake! Thanks for watching everyone, I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

The alien invasion is stopped once and for all, and we begin our quest of redemption.

Also happy to kick off 2017 in style!

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Did it occur to you that Lady ${welshName} would have a center of gravity some distance to the rear of her spine, since she has a long and heavy candy cane dinosaur tail as well as lighter-but-still-huge butterfly wings? This would make standing straight really hard. Her posture should be constantly hunched forward to avoid falling backward onto her tail.

It's so disappointing that the game doesn't model this more accurately. Also I wish it would show how her pin feet would tear up the floor/road as she ran. I consider all these details part of character customization and the character customization in this game is incomplete without them :colbert:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Cathode Raymond posted:

Did it occur to you that Lady ${welshName} would have a center of gravity some distance to the rear of her spine, since she has a long and heavy candy cane dinosaur tail as well as lighter-but-still-huge butterfly wings? This would make standing straight really hard. Her posture should be constantly hunched forward to avoid falling backward onto her tail.

It's so disappointing that the game doesn't model this more accurately. Also I wish it would show how her pin feet would tear up the floor/road as she ran. I consider all these details part of character customization and the character customization in this game is incomplete without them :colbert:
http://i.imgur.com/kAn2qi4.gifv

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Without traditional quests or "theme park" stuff to fall back on, Olivia and Darcy flounder in this new age old age game!

I want to start by saying that Project Gorgon really doesn't seem to be a bad game. Well, it's based more around old-school MMO's, so if you dislike those kinds of games you won't like this one. But it's astounding how solid everything seems to be when it really was just one guy making almost everything. In fact, me and Darcy thought it was neat enough that we were going to record more than one video of it until we found out that for some reason, the game was causing Darcy's video driver to reset itself consistently.

The official website of the game claims it has a unique feel, and I'd say that's true. It really does take good ideas from both classic MMOs and newer ones, trying to keep the good of both and eliminating the bad. The Welcome message from the site, found here, really does a good job explaining what the creator was going for. You're put in a massive explorable world and your only task is to wander around, do whatever you want, and experience the setting. Instead of a traditional leveling system, it uses the design of raising your skills by performing the tasks related to that skill. There's lots of things hidden in nooks and crannies even on the tutorial island, so I assume the rest of the game world is like that, too.

A touch I really liked was the personality types and likes and dislikes of NPC's. Darcy and I didn't get a chance to explore that further, but it looked like a novel feature that could add character to background NPC's. A lot of the other realistic touches the Welcome Message mentions are also things I really like the sound of, such as jumping in water to put out Fire DOT's , consistent inventory on merchants letting you buy things that other players sold off, and "Words of Power" which you type into chat to activate. In fact, there are so many interesting features that I think I'm going to give the game another try sometime in the future just for fun.

I guess in the end, our video doesn't do the game justice. We had fun messing around and making jokes, but if you're interested in weird mechanics or exploration, definitely give this game a try, it's 100% free after all!

Pear-Drop
Mar 14, 2015

It's anime not animes you baka.

I wish I was a competent enough animator to animate the Lady of llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch walking like this

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I was devastated when your Project Gorgon character's eyes didn't track the weird purple orb floating around her head. I mean come on.

Cathode Raymond fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jan 20, 2017

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Alright, everyone! This is my official thread callout since I don't have Premium to PM. Yapping Eevee, if you're reading this, either reply here or by emailing me at gone so we can set up a time in which you can record Toontown Rewritten and / or Pirate 101 with Darcy and I. You can also let me know if you changed your mind and want us to do it alone.

Otherwise, hope you all enjoyed the Project: Gorgon video!

Cartoon Violence fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 22, 2017

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Hey, good timing. :toot: Sure, I'd be up for that if we can work out a good time. I'll send you an email.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Two intrepid young heroes attempt to redeem themselves in the eyes of the community.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Corvid was clearly one of the good ones. :golfclap: General Deathmask can suck an egg.

I'm glad that people played along as well as they did.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

A Tiny Elfu and the illustrious Master of Ceremonies Salad Nips beat up a bunch of goobers in an attempt to win back all the money they lost gambling

There was a discussion earlier in the thread about the animated banners that acted as titles in this game. If there's anything to take away from this game, it's that.

Well, that, and three boatloads of awesome spritework, cool music, fun combat, and satisfying style and aesthetic. If it isn't obvious, I really enjoyed this game! I think it wasn't Darcy's cup of tea, but I had a bunch of fun just using my different attacks to beat the snot out of well-animated baddies. Dungeon Fighter Online is an online game styled after classic 2D side scrolling beat-em-ups. And boy does it accomplish what it sets out to do.

It had a pretty rough history of when it comes to being available in North America. It was, of course, no fault of the developer, Neople, but the American publisher, Nexon America, who have their own history of tarnishing North American releases of Korean games. After a few years of toil, though, it had a global re-launch under Neople's brand entirely, and launched on Steam for free just last Summer.

Like most 2d side scrolling beat-em-ups, you control a single character with a variety of moves based on your Class (And there are, like, 50 classes), you walk around linear levels and kill tons of enemies. The game is known for having an abundance of content, especially for a free game, and entertaining bosses and animations. The combat is more technical than typical games of it's genre, having a bit more in common with fighting games what with being able to cancel out of moves and utilizing jump attacks effectively.
It's got typical MMO stuff, too, like PVP arenas and Guilds. Plus, being able to play a game like this with other players really changes how you typically look at games like this. Oh, and apparently it had an anime based off it in 2009, but I dare not watch that; that's not what I signed up for.

I guess there's not much else to say except it came off to me like an awesome game! I liked it enough that I'm going to go back and play it some more sometime soon.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Huh, that looked like it might honestly have lived up to its hype. I can't imagine how hard it would be to keep track of your character if there were four players and appropriately huge hordes of enemies though.

Maybe I'll check that one out when I don't have so many other games to play.

Mecheon
Nov 27, 2007

And that was when Ecco realised the world just fucking hates dolphins.
Oh god. Going through the the last City of Heroes video, Jet Jaguar is a character from Godzilla. Because they wanted a giant robot to branch out from the whole Kaiju business in the 70s and to compete with Ultraman and all that. He has a hilarious theme song and teamed up with Godzilla to beat up a giant bug monster from under the earth.

Truly a champion we can all rely on

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So we finally get to DFO and the multitude of classes in the game is no joke. There are at least 4 unique subclasses for each class, with practically no class being the same between male and female variants. Neople did a humongous effort to keep both genders be absolutely unique between one another. The only exception to this are female Gunners and male Fighters with fGunners originally being straight copies of the male variant and mFighters beginning the deviation. However Neople did a good job overhauling both to be unique from their alternate gender variants.

We do also have an active thread in the games forum if you want to check it out. There's a lot of people who can support you from start to finish.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Yapping Eevee posted:

Huh, that looked like it might honestly have lived up to its hype. I can't imagine how hard it would be to keep track of your character if there were four players and appropriately huge hordes of enemies though.

Maybe I'll check that one out when I don't have so many other games to play.

I was thinking the same thing as I rewatched the footage I had recorded. Even while I was playing just with me and Darcy I found it strange without having my character centered at all times on the screen. But maybe that's not a problem with the game, but instead me being conditioned by other online games.

Mecheon posted:

Oh god. Going through the the last City of Heroes video, Jet Jaguar is a character from Godzilla. Because they wanted a giant robot to branch out from the whole Kaiju business in the 70s and to compete with Ultraman and all that. He has a hilarious theme song and teamed up with Godzilla to beat up a giant bug monster from under the earth.

Truly a champion we can all rely on

Holy moly, I KNEW he looked familiar for some reason! That person deserves so much more credit than they got from us.

InfinityComplex posted:

So we finally get to DFO and the multitude of classes in the game is no joke. There are at least 4 unique subclasses for each class, with practically no class being the same between male and female variants. Neople did a humongous effort to keep both genders be absolutely unique between one another. The only exception to this are female Gunners and male Fighters with fGunners originally being straight copies of the male variant and mFighters beginning the deviation. However Neople did a good job overhauling both to be unique from their alternate gender variants.

We do also have an active thread in the games forum if you want to check it out. There's a lot of people who can support you from start to finish.

You ain't kidding! Neople obviously put a lot of love into the game, and in a lot of ways it doesn't come off as a free game at all. The number of playable characters / classes for a single game is mind-boggling. Thanks for the link, I'll utilize that thread if / when I play the game again.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Robo Miku 5000 uses her enhanced capabilities to show Randy Newman how to eliminate endangered species.

It's probably best to just watch the video to see me and Darcy's thoughts about it. I consider the whole game not worth time or money. If you want something like this game but actually good, play Vindictus. Only thing I can add is that the game seems to be a success in Japan and has several tie-in games and pieces of media. According to Wikipedia, there even is a sort-of single-player version of the game released for the PS Vita. Crazy stuff.

Much like Vindictus, or Dragon's Nest, or hell, even Warframe, it's an MMO where players hang out in a central hub and go into instanced missions where level tiles form a long, linear layout filled with enemies. For whatever reason, when Darcy and I played, the levels were almost completely empty with an occasional enemy to break up the monotony. The combat is like an action game with timing, aiming, and real time attacks. Once again, it's like a stiffer version of Vindictus. Different classes have different sets of abilities, of course.

It's hard to say much about the game due to it's Japan-only release, but the video pretty much speaks for itself.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah PSO2 early game is pretty bad. It gets better later on, there's a reason the devs let you cut to Ep 4 instead of making you slog through Ep 1 (Thank gently caress). If you ever wanna try it again, do the story and use the exp tickets you get to fly though the lovely early levels. It should land you at about level 20 which is when you can do Emergency Quests, which are PSO2's main draw. You can also get 15k exp tickets from Seraphy but that requires you to download PSO2es on your mobile phone and that's one of those "get chips from gatcha that are basically softcore porn and then do a watered down version of the main game". It has some neat ideas (you can import your PSO2 character and their equipment and use it to feed your mags/pets while on the go) but it's still a loving SSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRR Mobage shitfest that's a cash generator first and a game second. It's also the only way American players can whale in this game :v:

The main issue is sadly power creep. At level 20 you can get a subclass and unlock Hard mode, so from that point onward there is no reason to ever go back to Normal mode and as such nobody does. Want to try another class? Make it into your subclass, do some quests with your main, endgame class till your sub gets to like 20-30, skill out the build and then use some trash 9* weapons to wreck stuff on Hard or Very Hard mode. Sega tried to get people to go to the earlier areas with Featured Quests (which is bandaid solution) and Gathering (which was a terrible idea that's laughed at and despised by players). So veteran players never go on Normal mode. It's basically the game's easy mode and it has no rewards for them. so yeah

Other stuff
-You can go to options and set them so you pick up meseta by walking over it instead of having to spam e
-Don't use Gunslashes, they're terrible newbie traps. They don't use your class's PAs/Techs and they won't let you use you class's gear skills/gear gauge.
-Inventory space will always be at a premium. It really loving sucks and will only get worse as you get endgame space rocks.
-When you get your mag, focus on increasing one stat, usually whatever your class's attack stat is (between RATK/SATK/TATK) when you feed it weapons, make sure to feed it stuff which decreases DEX because DEX is a worthless stat outside of gimmicky builds.
-Skill trees cannot be easily reset so choose wisely (Dear player; gently caress you. --<3 Sega )
-Those disks you pick up are PAs/Techs, so always use them. If you don't have the stats, keep them in your inventory. There is really no good reason not to use them. Even if you never play as a Force, it doesn't hurt to learn the skills anyway.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Urgh, that looked agonising. I was told some stuff about it on the Goon Warframe Discord, but... Wow. :psyduck: Darcy saying "I'd rather be playing Scarlet Blade" sums it up really.

Also that you started talking about playing the next game during the video. :mmmhmm:

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 13, 2017

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yapping Eevee posted:

Urgh, that looked agonising. I was told some stuff about it on the Goon Warframe Discord, but... Wow. :psyduck: Darcy saying "I'd rather be playing Scarlet Blade" sums it up really.

Also that you started talking about playing the next game during the video. :mmmhmm:

It's really, really not. You can bang out all that in like 30 mins. You really shouldn't waste time exploring the dungeons on normal, there is little point. Like so little point that the game lets you skip past most of the old content so you can experience ep 4.
Though if Naberius forest is getting you down wait till you get to loving Lillipa

As for the discord that was me. They can do the thing I was bitching about at level 20. It's the current Limited Quest and it's worth doing at least once, it shows a lot of the strengths and weaknesses of PSO2.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I will say this though, PSO2 is probably the only game with enough dress-up options to let me make a Drake of the 99 Dragons character:

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Combat Lobster posted:

I will say this though, PSO2 is probably the only game with enough dress-up options to let me make a Drake of the 99 Dragons character:

I know it's a late reply, but I just wanted to note that I loved this post, and as long as you're not opposed to it, I'll add it to the second post of the thread alongside Colonel Croak.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Three dashing, handsome, lovely pirates slaughter a village of natives. With special guest Yapping Evee!

Pirate 101 is a free to play MMO aimed mostly at kids, though appropriate for all ages if you enjoy the story and combat. It features a creative floating-islands-sky-pirates setting with various races of talking animals, robots, and humans, along with tactical grid and turn-based combat. I was pretty impressed by this game during my short stay. Its creativity and fun combat hopefully is apparent in the video, with the only thing dragging down the gameplay is the slightly clunky controls and lag. I really enjoyed the creature designs, though the Player Characters are disappointingly uninspired looking.

Sadly, this game isn't really free-to-play, so much as free-to-demo, as without paying you're limited to just the Prologue and only part of the first chapter of the game. In order to play the full story, you have to pay, either through premium currency or a subscription.

Reminding me of the game Atlantica Online, you spend time managing not just your main character, but a party of NPC helpers as well, each with their own class, abilities, and character model.

There's PVP, both duels and ranked fights. Though player interaction as a whole is greatly restricted to keep the game kid-friendly.

Overall, it's a cute kids game that may be worth a small price tag. It's not the best MMO I've played, but it has a lot of charm.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
The subscription works out to be a little less than $6 US per month if you buy a year's worth while it's on sale, which happens fairly often. I've certainly paid more for worse. :shepspends:

Another nice feature of Pirate101 is that you can actually learn a limited number of skills from other classes. (So the Witch Doctor can learn some of the Privateer's healing and buff moves, for instance.) Allows for a little personal customisation of your main character.

Apologies for the banging and crashing in the background towards the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
ah poo poo! a game I played as a child! now just play puzzle pirates and the other garbage I posted about

• Locked thread