Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

chitoryu12 posted:

On mobile but some people using third party programs to read Twitter last year determined that all the fragmented, angry tweets came from an Android and the generic "Thanks for your support!" tweets came from an iPhone. This would suggest that the crazy tweets really are him and his staff is doing all the normal ones.

For your reading pleasure:
http://varianceexplained.org/r/trump-tweets/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Isn't it better to have a manipulable child in command being an embarrassment to the world than Mike Pence being a Mike Pence?

Not when the person doing the manipulating is Steve loving Bannon.

quote:

To: SpeedyInTexas

You may be missing a major point here...the Democrats will now take the Extreme Vetting Procedures to court to rule that the President does not have the power to institute them as it violates the Constitution...and the new Constitutional Right to immigration. The President cannot ban travel into the United States from anywhere at this moment. The vetting will thrown out...in fact every decision he makes will now be taken through the same judicial process as this EO just went through.

78 posted on 02/09/2017 4:25:24 PM PST by Scott from the Left Coast
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

Oh, only in my most fevered of dreams

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump administration won’t appeal ruling against immigration order to the Supreme Court

quote:

To: SkyPilot

That is the right call, why risk executive authority over immigration and national security at least until Gorsuch is in place.

3 posted on 02/10/2017 3:16:32 PM PST by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I'm pretty sure they'll be glad to continue smacking down idiotic EOs as long as you keep making them.

quote:

Raise the ante. Expand the scope and duration.

Do it every time till they give up or lash out.

Then deal with them.

5 posted on 02/10/2017 3:17:11 PM PST by Psalm 144 (Deplorable and loving it.)

We need to fill our quota of Trump fellatio.

quote:

He was just on Charles Payne at 6 pm with his pretty wife on air force 1. He mentioned another EO may be on the table but would not give any more info. I love this president and his wife even more !!

6 posted on 02/10/2017 3:17:38 PM PST by lilypad

quote:

The despicable article repeats that wanting to protect religious minorities is discriminatory. Christians must die. Muslims must rule.

9 posted on 02/10/2017 3:18:28 PM PST by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

quote:

Halt all immigration for 90 days while vetting system put in place..unless you have a green card.that takes care of it

13 posted on 02/10/2017 3:19:24 PM PST by RummyChick

quote:

Since one court already ruled in favor of the EO, why can’t Trump just ignore the obviously politically motivated edict of the 9th Circus Court of Appeals?

18 posted on 02/10/2017 3:20:19 PM PST by euram

I wish I could say was surprised by this. I really do.

quote:

We need a 911 attack to remind us. How soon we forget.

20 posted on 02/10/2017 3:20:42 PM PST by dhs12345

quote:

To: dhs12345

And let it be in California, and Oregon.

Which, of course, will start more law suits...blaming President Trump for the "hit".

26 posted on 02/10/2017 3:23:25 PM PST by nopardons
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Psalm 144

Since UK politicians have been smashing Trump for the order how about we add the UK to the order?

24 posted on 02/10/2017 3:23:13 PM PST by Sam Gamgee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Sure he is...

quote:

To: RummyChick

Well, in the meantime, through all the foo-fa-rah, I’m sure he’s busily putting his vetting system into place.

31 posted on 02/10/2017 3:25:15 PM PST by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Fake News!

quote:

Developing story means it is probably fake news that the Compost will have to retract.

35 posted on 02/10/2017 3:25:45 PM PST by Redleg Duke (He is leading us in Making America Great Again!)

quote:

Fake news

40 posted on 02/10/2017 3:28:39 PM PST by wardamneagle

quote:

FAKE NEWS excuse #4: "Say it's a 'developing story'! Yeah, that's the ticket..."

Ashley Parker ‏@AshleyRParker · 12m12 minutes ago
"Every single court option is on the table, including an appeal of the Ninth Circuit decision on the TRO to the Supreme Court." — Reince

42 posted on 02/10/2017 3:29:28 PM PST by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

Nope.....fake news. All kind of stuff breaking.

46 posted on 02/10/2017 3:30:00 PM PST by wardamneagle

quote:

Mr. Trump has publicly stated many times that he never backs down from a fight when he thinks he’s in the right, so it will be very interesting to see what comes next.

49 posted on 02/10/2017 3:31:46 PM PST by ichabod1 (The Wise Cracker)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

I’ve asked this before, but no answer: If Trump rescinds the first EO and issues another more in line with the Ninth Circuit, doesn’t he by doing so leave the rulings of the court as precedent?

This would be absolutely unacceptable.

50 posted on 02/10/2017 3:31:55 PM PST by Chaguito
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

ban all/all refugees from all countries, allow green cards only after re-vetting....

55 posted on 02/10/2017 3:36:00 PM PST by B212

quote:

The judges are guilty of judicial overreach and violated the US Constitution, for which they took an oath. Congress can impeach them.

Judicial partisanship won’t stop unless we make Congress stop them.

67 posted on 02/10/2017 3:46:51 PM PST by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

To: Psalm 144

Yes, like the saying on here, “The wall just got a foot higher.”

Make a new EO that’s framed better and more bullet-proof and bans immigration for a year and for more countries. Then they’ll want back the “old”, milder order.

73 posted on 02/10/2017 3:56:48 PM PST by GnuThere
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

I would issue 7 EO’s - one for each country. Also order addition amounts of documentation for visas to be granted. And every time there is a lawsuit against it, add another country to the list.

74 posted on 02/10/2017 3:58:12 PM PST by jimjohn (This battle is over, but the war to rebuild the America has just begun.)

quote:

To: Jim 0216

All fine and dandy, except the Congress is not aligned solidly at Trump’s back.

Should he proceed as you suggest, they will impeach and convict him.

Every institution in America is corrupted.

75 posted on 02/10/2017 4:00:29 PM PST by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

quote:

The progressives think they are driving the bus.
The progressives are scared, they will soon be under the bus

80 posted on 02/10/2017 4:19:08 PM PST by Steven Tyler
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

quote:

To: RummyChick

Halting all immigration would make it worse in the eyes the idiot 9th ciruit. They already said that state universities were harmed by inability to recruit and hire overseas. If all immigration is stopped, the harm is even greater, in their ill-informed judicial view.

Better to issue a departmental directive to Customs that all visa applications must be reviewed by the President. Slow it to a crawl.

83 posted on 02/10/2017 4:32:01 PM PST by Calvin Cooledge
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

Jail the judges for judicial over reach. Make it a national security issue and send them to Guantanamo.

86 posted on 02/10/2017 4:47:28 PM PST by vannrox (The Preamble to the Bill of Rights - without it, our Bill of Rights is meaningless!)

quote:

Because Trump called the bluff.

The panel essentially took over the country and gave everybody on the planet rights under our constitution.

The expected result was that Trump would appeal, the Supremes overturn the 9th but slap Trump’s wrist. If Gorsuch was on the court at the time of the reversal, Dems scream bloody murder and demand a more “moderate” judge when the next Supreme quits or croaks.

Trump said, “OK, dummies, I won’t appeal, good luck with that” and they now need a way to back out.

Trump will make them say that they were wrong, in a very public manner. It will make it much, much harder for judicial activists to oppose Trump in the future.

Trump has great big brass ones, that’s for sure.

97 posted on 02/10/2017 6:54:57 PM PST by M1911A1 (President Trump. Ahhhhhhhh.....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So, uh, is JimRob's tag still "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" or whatever?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

REPORT: Russia is Considering Handing Over Edward Snowden to ‘Curry Favor’ With Trump

quote:

Fake news?

1 posted on 02/10/2017 3:40:27 PM PST by markomalley
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

:yeah: ...Oh wait, you were talking about Snowden here.

quote:

To: markomalley

Russia already used him like a whore.

It’s like giving a used whore back to its pimp.

Let him rot here and look over his shoulder the rest of his life. NEVER able to leave.

2 posted on 02/10/2017 3:43:10 PM PST by dp0622 (The only thing an upper cbrust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

Fake or not, Snowden is a traitor. And I don’t use that word flippantly.

4 posted on 02/10/2017 3:43:50 PM PST by rdb3 (I'm worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I?)

quote:

Snowden says; “Hmmm, I don’t remember anyone asking me about this!”

5 posted on 02/10/2017 3:44:57 PM PST by lee martell

quote:

Throw in the Super Bowl Ring you stole and it’s a deal!

6 posted on 02/10/2017 3:45:13 PM PST by Michael.SF. (Women who are 25 pounds overweight tend to live longer than the men who mention it.)

quote:

When we get hold of him, (1) sincerely thank him for telling us the US government was unconstitutionally spying on the telephone calls and emails of the entire American citizenry without warrants, and then (2) let’s waterboard him to make sure we know everything about US intel he collected and whom he passed it on to.

7 posted on 02/10/2017 3:45:14 PM PST by Meet the New Boss

quote:

Speculation. Smoke/Mirrors/Misdirection. I refuse to take their bait!

8 posted on 02/10/2017 3:46:40 PM PST by heterosupremacist (Domine Iesu Christe, Filius Dei, miserere me peccatorem!)

quote:

Yes , fake news. There’s nothing they would like better than the chaos that would follow Snowden’s coming back to the US.The time might be right a few years from now, but anytime soon would be adding fuel to all the manufactured Trump fires being set every day.Not even worth thinking about, and “currying favor” with Trump by “sending” Snowden back here is another false narrative designed to further confound Trump and his image, which is under assault 24/7-—it’s a real Amateur Hour way of framing such a scenario.

11 posted on 02/10/2017 3:49:39 PM PST by supremedoctrine ("If you want to be able to predict the future, first you have to create it"---Lincoln)

quote:

To: Paleo Pete

We don't have Soros and I doubt that the president wants Snowden back here.

I doubt that this is even for REAL "news"!

14 posted on 02/10/2017 3:50:09 PM PST by nopardons
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Please, Donald, don’t take him, pretend it wasn’t offered.

Chelsea Manning was despicable. Bergdahl was despicable. My feelings about Snowden are much more charitable—maybe 50-50 on violating his trust versus it’s something we really needed to know.

16 posted on 02/10/2017 3:51:00 PM PST by Pearls Before Swine

quote:

Give Soros to Russia would be good. Hehee.

20 posted on 02/10/2017 3:53:42 PM PST by Red Steel

quote:

To: rdb3

“Fake or not, Snowden is a traitor. “

Sorry Your Wrong, The Government Gone Wild is the Real Threat to Freedom, Not someone doing their Duty to Expose said Government.

God Bless

21 posted on 02/10/2017 3:53:45 PM PST by jafojeffsurf (Return to the Christendom, A Moral People, and Return to a Nation/s UNDER God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622

They may well have “programmed” him with a bunch of disinformation about various things Putin is doing or planning.

24 posted on 02/10/2017 4:07:04 PM PST by ETL (Trump admin apparently playing "good cop, bad cop" with thug Putin (see my FR Home page))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Red Steel

Give Soros to Russia would be good.

But it was the Soros-supported demonRats who were in bed with the Russians. From Obama handing them everything they wanted on missile defense and nukes, including the Iran nuke deal, to their handing over 20% or more of our uranium production to Putin. This while they (the Obama admin) practically dismantled our military!

32 posted on 02/10/2017 4:17:09 PM PST by ETL (Trump admin apparently playing "good cop, bad cop" with thug Putin (see my FR Home page))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

It use to be that news sources reported what has happened. Now the seem fixated on what might happen. N wonder they are getting the Fake News label.

36 posted on 02/10/2017 4:37:04 PM PST by McGruff (Drain The Swamp)

quote:

To: rdb3

“Fake or not, Snowden is a traitor. And I don’t use that word flippantly.”

Help me out here. Didn’t Snowden alert the American people that Obuma’s fascist NSA was spying on all Americans - without legal authority or a court warrant?

41 posted on 02/10/2017 5:03:56 PM PST by sergeantdave (Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

So, uh, is JimRob's tag still "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" or whatever?

Yep.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There are exactly two topics on freep about Flynn and the Russians, despite it being today's big deal.

Both are full of "fake news" and similar denials, but the second is more interesting. There's dissent.

From Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn misled Vice President Pence on Russia talk posted by freeper RoosterRedux

quote:

quote:

To: RoosterRedux

ain’t buying it - men of this caliber don’t lie

4 posted on 2/10/2017, 3:13:14 PM by WorkerbeeCitizen

Sure they do. He is a life long Democrat too don’t forget. I’m not saying he did it, but let’s not pretend all high ranking military men are perfect. They aren’t. If he were a man of great “caliber” he wouldn’t be a life long Democrat.

9 posted on 2/10/2017, 3:21:31 PM by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)

quote:

To: RoosterRedux

Couple of things: if this is true about Flynn, I find it amazing how quickly the conversation was exposed. Hillary took a few years to come to Congress and answer questions with lot of I don’t recall, I don’t remember statements. It takes years to expose the Dems of anything.

I truly believe someone is listening to every conversation of Trump’s people and feeding it to Obama’s people and then getting the yes or no, to leak to the news.

Flynn, being a Democrat, never made me comfortable with his appointment in Trump’s cabinet. This is all over the news tonight.

12 posted on 2/10/2017, 3:43:54 PM by Engedi

Justifying it away...

quote:

To: Stingray51

Don’t see what the issue is anyway. So what if he talked to the Russian ambassador about the sanctions? He was the NSA designee named by he President Elect. Seems a bug non-issue. Intel guys shade the truth all the time.

20 posted on 2/10/2017, 4:15:20 PM by usafa92 (Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States)

quote:

To: WorkerbeeCitizen

They’re obsessed with Flynn. The man served this country distinctly and they keep slandering him. They’re not happy with how he exposed Obama’s incompetence.

24 posted on 2/10/2017, 4:20:30 PM by VermithraxPejorative

quote:

To: Engedi

Flynn was talking to the Russians. WE record all of that. You have no privacy concerning such issues. We will find out soon what type character he really has.

39 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:30:04 PM by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)

There's only a few of them, but here we see them coming up with excuses and justifications right away. He didn't do it because it's fake news, but if he did do it, who cares, it's not like it's illegal or anything (it's been illegal to act on behalf of the government when you aren't the government since the 1700s fwiw), and even if he did do it, he's a dishonest no-character Democrat anyway, so screw him!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Trump to Dems: 'Pocahontas is now the face of your party' posted by freeper Sub-Driver

the article posted:

The sources said the Warren moment came up in the context of the Trump's impromptu analysis of the state of the Democratic Party. Trump made his comments in what appeared to be a reference to Warren's criticism of Attorney General Jeff Sessions during his confirmation process. Her comments prompted Republicans to invoke an arcane rule to cut her off.

The moment galvanized Democrats and has elevated Warren's standing among progressives.

Trump used his pejorative campaign nickname for Warren -- a reference to her claims of having Native American ancestry -- several times during the meeting, which one source described as "equal parts bizarre and completely awkward."

At one point, Trump said the only reason Warren claimed Native American heritage was "because she has high cheekbones," one of the sources said.

Yes, it's as awful as you think it is, so here's the worst.

quote:

To: Sub-Driver

Moar #FakeNews from #FakeStreamMedia spokesholes like CNN’s Chrissy “Cry Like A Little Girl” Cuomo.

10 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:54:37 PM by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)

quote:

It’s very politically smart I think to try like this to “cement” the D’s with their lying fake injun squaw. A 4th D habitual liar candidate in a row — wow! Go Trump!

15 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:57:51 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicans are not born, they're excreted." -- Marcus Tillius Cicero)

But here's the reason I'm doing this thread.

quote:

"...unfounded claims of voter fraud..."

And the news media wonders why their ratings are at an all time low with the American public.

They live in a bubble that doesn't even intersect with reality or common knowledge.

41 posted on 2/10/2017, 9:25:09 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

Freepers: doesn't even intersect with reality or common knowledge

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There's this document called Indivisible: A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda. It was put together by a group of former congressional staffers that analyzed what groups like the Tea Party did and what worked well. If you hate yourself enough to read the freep thread, you probably also hate yourself enough to hang in the groups that might have already discussed the document. If you haven't seen it, click through and read the summary early in the document. Indivisible and Indivisible-inspired groups are springing up all across the country and have been responsible for heavy attendance at town halls, calling Congress so much that the switchboard overloaded, etc. Only time will tell if the left can keep this up. I hope so.

Anyway, one of those groups went to pay a visit to Mitch McConnell.

From Threatening left-wing mob gathering outside of Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home posted by freeper markomalley

The headline is from Pamela Geller, to help you with the outrage context. The entire text body of the article is:

the article posted:

Civil war is coming. It’s just a shot away. They lost the last one and they are going for it again. The left-wing primitives have been inciting and agitating for war.
Then it posts a bunch of pictures from the stupidity in Berkeley a bit ago. After that, it's these two tweets.
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/830212340943613953
https://twitter.com/tkdcoach/status/830205979195236353
Yup, those protests sure are CIVIL loving WAR, aren't they?

I've taken a break from these threads because politics poisioned my mind. I'm quite happy with having to sit and stare at the ""article"" for a good few minutes in order to actually get comfortable with it again.

Anyway, you'd think that freep would recognize elements of the Tea Party movement given their entanglement with it, but nope, it has to be Soros.

quote:

As much as I don't like Yurtle the Turtle, I am not sanguine with him being mobbed by a bunch of Soros-funded AntiFa freaks.

1 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:09:28 PM by markomalley

:psyduck:

quote:

It is now 30seconds to midnight and were this SAC we would be at defcon 2. IOW load up and safeties off. Get ready for the launch codes.

4 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:14:18 PM by Mouton (There is a new sheriff in town.)

quote:

quote:

The idea is to goad someone on the right or in the government to shoot a bunch of these “protesters”.

Now, they are losing support. Conservatives need to remain common and use the law to take them out.

The article has the correct idea. The left has been given free reign on the streets for far too long.

5 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:14:23 PM by marktwain (We wanted to tell our side of the story. We hope by us telling our story...)

All good advice. Also watch out for potential false flag attackers against protestors.

11 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:16:21 PM by RedWulf (TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!)

:psyboom:

quote:

I have the feeling that this is growing in intensity and will lead to something terrible happening; these idiots in black facemasks are capable of violence when in groups. You could see it today, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos attempted to visit a DC school; her way was blocked and she appeared to be pushed by a couple of weasels, reportedly instructed to do so by the DC Teachers’ Union. A DNC official applauded this violent act and he has not been disciplined, much less fired by this wretched organization. Reminds me of Hitler’s Brown Shirts. Speak up, Mr. Schumer.

12 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:16:41 PM by laconic

They don't recognize the Tea Party, guys!

quote:

These people are being sent in by buss.

14 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:17:12 PM by gunsequalfreedom

:freep: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :freep:

quote:

To: ButThreeLeftsDo

Oh, boy...
And summer is coming.

It’s going to be a hot summer. Soros will be dishing out tons of cash. IMO

18 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:18:16 PM by laplata ( Liberals/Progressives have diseased minds.)

They didn't even click the video, did they. All they need is the pictures and the headline and the one sentence in the ""article,"" and they're off.

quote:

To: xp38

Hopefully. I expect the left to go too far, and this MIGHT be it.

23 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:22:24 PM by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)

quote:

To: PghBaldy

“Hopefully. I expect the left to go too far, and this MIGHT be it.”

I’m not so sure. I suspect that the coming summer will see more stupid and fruitless protests/riots, which will have no effect except to unite Americans against them. Then the lazy/uncommitted lefty’s will melt away, and the hard core will go underground and start a 1970’s style terrorism campaign.

43 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:45:38 PM by happyathome

No Nazi! No Nazi! You're the Nazi!

quote:

This is a recreation of the actions of Socialist prior to Hitlers rise to power. His Brown Shirts caused chaos along with other Socialist groups. The Brown Shirts were thugs.

Isn't that exactly what we are seeing with BLM, Occupy Wall Street, and all the other groups. Just like all Communists front organizations in the past they hide behind organizations with morally sounding names, but act to destroy our Republic.

They purposely call anyone opposing them Nazis, yet they themselves are truly the thugs and Neo-Nazis of the present. Just like all Socialists they demand to get their way and have their say, yet censor all who oppose them.

44 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:48:41 PM by Yulee (Village of Albion)

They saw a headline from a hatebait site and now it's a thing that happened.

quote:

It’s not only the home of the Senate Majority Leader but also the home of a member of the President’s Cabinet.

They are becoming increasingly brazen. This has got to be gotten under control. A Special Prosecutor needs to be appointed to investigate who is instigating these violent mobs - likely most of them have a common connection.

46 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:50:50 PM by Republican Wildcat

And then let's get real.

quote:

To: sauropod

I’m on death’s doorstep. Not too worried about getting hurt.

49 posted on 2/10/2017, 7:56:13 PM by Riley (The Fourth Estate is the Fifth Column.)

Ahahahahahahahahaha kill me

quote:

To: Pic7

Can’t believe we can’t get a 100,000 signatures for his arrest. As Trump says, all talk no action.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

53 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:01:16 PM by Karl Spooner

The true believers still worship the Orange Jesus.

quote:

To: laplata

[stupid image macro removed]

Soros and his sons fingerprints are all over all of the protests. Think about it, less than 3 months ago, Soros thought Hillary was going to win. So when Trump won, Soros went into full riot mode thinking average Americans wouldn't notice or be offended

Soros full on assault on Trump has already backfired, yet Soros continues to double down. Soros is trying to coordinate with Hollywood influencers which is why Rosie is going to portray Bannon and Chelse Handler is meeting with the Dems in Maryland. They are attempting to ridicule Trump in social media and with headlines with Soros funded protesters. They are attempting to make it un cool to support Trump or anyone Trump associates with. Which is why Chelsea Handler was carrying Nordstrom bags saying she supported Nordstrom for dropping Ivanka.

Sorry... but these people will continue to lose. Rosie impersonating Bannon is only going to give insight into the left's playbook. It will show Trump what the left sees as his weakness. Let the left continue to expose themselves. Trump will continue to play chess.

59 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:08:04 PM by Pic7

quote:

Just use facial recognition software and/or undercover cops and arrest these snowflakes for harassment, blocking traffic, disorderly conduct, having weed (you know some of them do!)...eventually this dog and pony show will end.

Put them in cells. Sober up these white trust fund punks quick.

67 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:28:31 PM by SoFloFreeper

I'm sure that there is no discussion about using Rule 19 on Warren that contains any of the history of the rule and how astoundingly bad looking it was. That's kind of sad, I'd much rather cover a freeper topic on that clusterfuck than have to deal with more Faux-ahontas / Lie-awatha bullshit. Anyway, they don't understand Rule 19.

quote:

To: xp38

I’m hoping .. now that McConnell has found out how to use Rule 19 - controlling discussion - allowing each person to speak only twice (controlled time limit - I think), and then vote - BOOM .. it’s over.

Hopefully, we can continue this practice. No fuss, no bother, just getting the job done.

70 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:35:26 PM by CyberAnt (Peace Through Strength)

OH HEY GOLLY GEE PAM GELLER MAKES poo poo UP!?

quote:

To: del4hope

I have checked TV stations in both Lou and LEX and nothing.

I suspect Geller’s site has been hacked and the story is fake.

72 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:40:53 PM by old curmudgeon

They're so convinced that this is a conspiracy. :magical:

quote:

To: TTFlyer

Tell the mob to disperse or accept the consequences. Quit pussy-footing around.

Totally agree. Give them 5 minutes then arrest. Question all and find out if they were funded and whom. Then issue a warrant to arrest those that funded them. This is war and time to quit the pussy-footing for sure.

78 posted on 2/10/2017, 9:03:14 PM by Logical me

quote:

If they would read the Constitution they wouldn’t be pulling this stunt.

85 posted on 2/10/2017, 10:33:15 PM by taxesareforever (Islam is an ideology. It is NOT a religion.)

I think I'm gonna take another break.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jay Rust posted:

Why not. The courts are the tyrants now

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

But here's the reason I'm doing this thread.

Freepers: doesn't even intersect with reality or common knowledge

That's one hell of an irony post. I wonder where that "common knowledge" comes from? I've yet to see anyone except Trump say it's true. I'm kind of amazed they're still clinging on this. They won and that should be enough

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

That's one hell of an irony post. I wonder where that "common knowledge" comes from? I've yet to see anyone except Trump say it's true. I'm kind of amazed they're still clinging on this. They won and that should be enough

The toxic line "that's how it's always been."

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Wait what? Lost the last civil war? Was there a second one I forgot about and this is their idea of a third one?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

evilmiera posted:

Wait what? Lost the last civil war? Was there a second one I forgot about and this is their idea of a third one?

War of Independence maybe?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Democratic Party used to be the party of the South. Hence they're the real racists and the Confederates were Leftists. Except for when they're heroes who fought the Lost Cause against Lincoln, the tyrant.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Actually it was about states rights.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The party of Lincoln the tyrant

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

Mustached Demon posted:

Actually it was about states rights to own slaves.

Went ahead and got that sorted out for you.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Mustached Demon posted:

Actually it was about FYGM

A more general solution.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Can’t believe we can’t get a 100,000 signatures for his arrest. As Trump says, all talk no action.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

53 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:01:16 PM by Karl Spooner

quote:

George Soros is a menace to the free world and stands in the way of making America great again. He is guilty of the following crimes:
2) Attempts to manipulate democratic elections by donating millions of dollars to his preferred candidates.

Mmmoney??? In POLITICS??? How shockingly criminal!!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

evilmiera posted:

In freepland the US is so fragile to being corrupt there are multiple civil wars, the second just hasn't happened yet but is inevitable.
Still hilarious that they're so pathetic as to paste the winners and losers to which party was which back then, because we all know in modern times it's Democrats that praise the south, control all of it, desire slavery, and wish everything could be the way it was in the good old days

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Duke Igthorn posted:

Mmmoney??? In POLITICS??? How shockingly criminal!!

I'm sorry, what party has a shitload of super pacs and a self proclaimed billionaire as a president?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SocketWrench posted:

I'm sorry, what party has a shitload of superpacs

Both of them? And Hillary claimed to be poor leaving the WH.... Let's not split hairs here about big money. Both parties are equally at fault there. To you or me, the difference between Trump, Clinton, W., Perot, Romney, and Kerry, and both party's bank accounts is negligable. They are all rich as gently caress. I don't know where Obama or McCain are, but I'm pretty sure they're set as well.

Legit no clue about Gore, though. I assume Pappy, Dole, and Gore are quite well off as well.... That's every major candidate in the last 25 years.

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Feb 12, 2017

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Milk is the new, creamy symbol of white racial purity in Donald Trump's America (Milk=Racist???)

This is a weird one: apparently white supremacists have taken to publicly drinking milk because nonwhites are more likely to be lactose-intolerant.

OP posted:

Amid all the tattoos of Third Reich iconography bouncing around, one thing stood out: The neo-Nazis were all drinking milk. They spat it out as they danced, letting it dribble down their chins.

Oh yeah, Shia Lebeouf is involved.

quote:

This smells like a setup.

She-a Lewoof sets up a camera for his bit and then walks off and leaves it?

Ain’t gonna happen.

3 posted on 02/10/2017 3:23:54 PM PST by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

quote:

There was GASP! white snow on the ground, too!

5 posted on 02/10/2017 3:25:06 PM PST by RegulatorCountry

poo poo, dalereed never died, he merely shed his earthly restraints! :gonk:

quote:

The milk nowadays is too watery to be a symbol of white purity.

More like a symbol of namby pamby I’m-so-ashamed-of-my-white-privilege liberals.

8 posted on 02/10/2017 3:29:48 PM PST by MUDDOG

quote:

I for one wish chocolate milk came straight out of the cow.

So therefore, I am not a racist.

9 posted on 02/10/2017 3:31:47 PM PST by joshua c (Cut the cord! Don't pay for the rope they hang you with.)

quote:

I read something this morning that made me think the word WHITE will someday be forbidden.

11 posted on 02/10/2017 3:35:05 PM PST by Jolla

quote:

If they are racists, why are they hanging out with the black guy????

13 posted on 02/10/2017 3:37:31 PM PST by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)

quote:

To: henkster

But then there’s Harvey Milk.

It’s all so confusing.

17 posted on 02/10/2017 3:41:21 PM PST by MUDDOG
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: max americana

Sieg Holstein!

20 posted on 02/10/2017 3:45:43 PM PST by Salamander (We're pain, we're steel, a plot of knives...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

What about chocolate milk? Is that also racist?

22 posted on 02/10/2017 3:52:07 PM PST by Verginius Rufus

Ew.

quote:

I guess semen is now racist too going by this logic.

27 posted on 02/10/2017 4:28:04 PM PST by xp38

quote:

Black woman with white breast milk: self-hating Aunt Tomasita.

Black child who fears the dark and wants (white) night light on: self-hating Nephew Tommy or Niece Tommie. (NB: sex-specific names by deliberation).

30 posted on 02/10/2017 5:29:55 PM PST by YogicCowboy ("I am not entirely on anyone's side, because no one is entirely on mine." - JRRT)

quote:

Milk is racist. I wonder what is going to become of fresh snow, swans, and stars? They are all such racists.

34 posted on 02/10/2017 6:27:25 PM PST by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (The GOP will see the light, because Trump will make them feel the heat.)

quote:

If whites or so-called Nazis are so bad why do not whites flock to live in these countries. How many non-white areas are being rushing by immigrants. Even to the fact non-whites area to white areas until Whites locate to another area. In our same country! Predictable but not addressed even my CNN.

48 posted on 02/10/2017 8:28:50 PM PST by keving (We the People)

Quelle surprise, this jokers are fans of Milo.

quote:

To: RedWulf

Could be. I was just surprised to discover what I discovered because it was completely by chance.

I saw a CNN segment that tried to paint Milo Yiannopolous as a White Nationalist and showed how White Nationalists are essentially shadowing Milo at his college talks to recruit new members. They mentioned their website: Identity Evropa (yeah, they actually use the Roman “v”) and I saw the photo and thought, “Wait, weren’t those guys in the ‘milk = racism’ article and video I saw on FR earlier?”

Totally by chance!

49 posted on 02/10/2017 8:33:59 PM PST by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

So milk is like the new white racist symbol everywhere? These people have lost their minds.

51 posted on 02/10/2017 9:09:39 PM PST by Crucial

How deep does this rabbit hole go!?

quote:

To: crazy scenario

Not only do Twinkies contain a white filling, but the guy who OD'ed on them before shooting Milk and Moscone was named White.

52 posted on 02/11/2017 11:31:57 AM PST by Verginius Rufus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Can't think of a better symbol than a twink

MANime in the sheets posted:

Both of them? And Hillary claimed to be poor leaving the WH.... Let's not split hairs here about big money. Both parties are equally at fault there. To you or me, the difference between Trump, Clinton, W., Perot, Romney, and Kerry, and both party's bank accounts is negligable. They are all rich as gently caress. I don't know where Obama or McCain are, but I'm pretty sure they're set as well.

Legit no clue about Gore, though. I assume Pappy, Dole, and Gore are quite well off as well.... That's every major candidate in the last 25 years.

But none of this is the point. Conservatives are bitching about rich people funding political movements while they themselves are infamous for doing the very same thing. I'm not denying both parties doing it. I'm pointing at them and laughing because it's somehow wrong for us to do it, but not them, despite the impossibility that one man is funding millions to go stand in crowds

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Feb 12, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

Actually it was about FGM.

Too many letters, so I removed one.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Mustached Demon posted:

Actually it was about states rights.

Actually it's about ethnics in states rights.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This is something that the guys on Impractical Jokers would force each other to do in a challenge, not something you should do every day for your entire life. Jesus Christ, this guy will be dead by 40.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Freepers: a bunch of Soros-funded AntiFa freaks

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pretty sure someone could write a script that copies all freep replies to a fyad thread and they'd be seen as some new genius level of irony.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

This kills me, it's so childish and immature.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

RAW MILK

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Tardigrade posted:

:perfect:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Tardigrade posted:

Yeah, that one's pretty solid.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I wouldn't mind that being the title.

Nor would I mind the wannabe Nazi crowd drinking raw milk. Get TB you fuckers.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
In case you were wondering if freep is angry about the problems at Lake Oroville's spillway that have lead to a multi-county evacuation order,

quote:

To: janetjanet998

Weather people seem to REALLY believe that they are important.

*When California gets ONE drop of rain TOO LITTLE, they weatherwitcheswarlocks bring out the "drought" CDs.

**When California gets ONE drop of rain TOO MUCH, they weatherwitcheswarlocks bring out the "flood" CDs.

ABSURD.

Humans have been weather watching for only a little while compared to the age of the sun--4.5 BILLION years. So, the weatherwitcheswarlocks think that they are hot stuff.

BALDERDASH!

11 posted on 2/12/2017, 4:32:40 PM by cloudmountain
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, freep is angry.

There's a whole bunch of posts about how California is apparently paying for some high speed train or whatever but can't maintain a dam... well, the dam isn't the thing failing. A hole developed in the floor of the giant mile-long concrete spillway. How the hell do you even check for such a thing happening? What maintenance could have been done to detect the situation and stop it? But nobody on freep is asking this question, they're just 350 posts worth of anger and hate.

Seriously, I mean, gently caress this guy.

quote:

To: Ray76

That’s what I’m starting to wonder.. is this a planned failure?

Either A) the engineers, at design, never dreamed there could be rainfall like there has been recently (unlikely), B) Engineers assigned to the dam are crooked and not reporting decay - and where is ACE on this?! - or C) somebody wanted that dam to fail.

Never attribute to stupidity that which is explainable by malice.

354 posted on 2/12/2017, 7:43:31 PM by txhurl (The LEFT are screaming at the Tsunami, and the Sky, trying to set fire to the Ocean- S.Tom)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From The Media’s War against Michael Flynn posted by freeper MtnClimber

This is the only post today on Flynn, despite the howling in the MSM and the articles published within the past hour that all point to him possibly getting canned. I think this fact reveals a lot about freep. I wonder how many deleted threads there are on the MSM articles. I wonder how many brave freepers were zotted today.

Anyway, the thread summary:

quote:

To: MtnClimber

The Washington Compost is just trying to outdo the NY Slimes as left wing political hacks.

2 posted on 2/12/2017, 9:15:27 AM by MtnClimber (For photos of Colorado scenery and wildlife, click on my screen name for my FR home page.)

Freep does not pay attention to any negative news about Orange Jesus, like how lovely the vetting process for anyone has been.

quote:

This is all garbage...the media doesn’t like Flynn, he knows that and so does President Trump...do you think for a minute that President Trump would have put him up for any office without knowing every hair in Flynn’s closet...not on your life...

This is the media and the left’s way to trying to tear down the Trump Administration and we the American People are NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN...are we!!!

5 posted on 2/12/2017, 9:20:44 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!)

quote:

Comment #6 Removed by Moderator

I really want to know what was deleted...

quote:

quote:

Comment #13 Removed by Moderator
To: Safetgiver

Sounds like he’s wanting to jump start the purges and death squads. I elect him to start the program.

14 posted on 2/12/2017, 10:09:43 AM by bdfromlv (Leavenworth hard time)

It's all Obama's fault, guys!

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

I could not care less what he said to the Russians about it. The only reason it would even be mentioned is because Obutthole put more sanctions in place on his way just to mess Trump up.

16 posted on 2/12/2017, 10:21:58 AM by jospehm20

quote:

Comment #18 Removed by Moderator

What the gently caress even is this.

quote:

If libs continue this, then we need to bring up the fact that Teddy the Swimmer, while he was a Senator, and John Kerry, negotiated their own positions with the North Vietnamese during the Paris peace talks at the end of the Vietnam war. After all, Kerry was a private citizen, at the time, just like Mike Flynn was when he was speaking the Russian Foreign Minister, after all, he wasn’t a Cabinet member at the time.

20 posted on 2/12/2017, 10:49:19 AM by SuziQ

quote:

Kelly is on the record for opposing islamic doctrine. Under Obama, CIA head Brennan was widely rumored as being muslim. There are doubtless carryover muslim sympathizers at CIA Pompeo needs to root out. I’d hope Pompeo understands and focuses on rooting them out rather than blocking Kelly.

27 posted on 2/12/2017, 1:29:09 PM by JohnBovenmyer (Waiting for the tweets to hatch!)

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

quote:

Never attribute to stupidity that which is explainable by malice.

Leave it to Freep to reverse Hanlon's Razor with 0 irony or sarcasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
they already did the same with Occam's razor