Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

clutchpuck posted:

Items: 1978 XL175 Enduro, 1976 DT175 Enduro

Condition: plated, street legal projects with titles. They need some TLC to get running but they are pretty much complete. The DT's got dat air cooled 2 stroke piston slap and its oil pump leaks as much as it pumps. The XL's fork leaks and the headlight is nonfunctional. Both need oil changes and fresh gas and stuff.

XL has collector plate. I legally own both titles.

My wife and I used these to get into dirt riding but our skills are outpacing what these bikes can do on real trails. They are a hoot for forest service roads, and with a tune up and fresh chains you could knock out the WA BDR on them easy.

It's the same ol sad story at the core though: having a kid, gotta downsize.

Any interest at $500 for the pair? I can follow you home with them and help unload.

e: both have somewhere between 3000 and 4000 miles on them I think.

Pm sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
Set of Sidi DOHA boot in Euro 45 size, USA 11. They run a touch narrow and I found out after the 2nd or 3rd ride I needed a size 46.

Obviously they've been worn, and the insoles have been replaced. As such, these are free to anyone that needs them. my contact is my username @ gmail.com.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Skreemer posted:

Set of Sidi DOHA boot in Euro 45 size, USA 11. They run a touch narrow and I found out after the 2nd or 3rd ride I needed a size 46.

Obviously they've been worn, and the insoles have been replaced. As such, these are free to anyone that needs them. my contact is my username @ gmail.com.

Sent you an email

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

Day Man posted:

Sent you an email

FedEx says they are delivered. No signature service so they are sitting on the front porch to steal.

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

I've gotten a little too big to fit in my twink-sized jacket with the back protector still in it, so out goes the back protector!

It's a Dainese Wave G2--I never fell on it or otherwise abused it so it's in pretty good shape. Asking $60 shipped to the lower 48 or $40 if you come and pick it up in Southern California.

Sorry for the huge picture

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

How much for the Half Dome coaster and tin of Christmas cookies?

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

How much for the Half Dome coaster and tin of Christmas cookies?

I already ate all of the cookies, and the Half Dome coaster is my roommates, but I'm sure he'd let it go for way more than he paid for it.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Skreemer posted:

FedEx says they are delivered. No signature service so they are sitting on the front porch to steal.

Wife got them. Thanks so much! I'll get ahold of you about riding when I get home.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
It's been fun.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/5965031895.html

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

you getting out of track days entirely, since you're selling the trailer too, or are you just upgrading?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I ran two trackdays this past weekend in my E46 as a test for switching to cars. I was sold enough to make the move.

edit: And I still have the Tuono, which I preferred anyway.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jan 19, 2017

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone looking for a Sport Tourer? I have a 2006 VFR800 that needs a good home.

One owner, 36k, non-ABS, includes slightly beaten hard luggage and keys. Stock except for windscreen. Registered until Jan 2018. Located in Chico, CA. Asking $4,000.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
I'm selling my Honda GB500: it's a fun little thumper that has a new lease on life.

It is a special snowflake: a 1987 New Zealand import, It was a barn find that got a full mechanical reworking after I bought it: rebuilt/bored piston, new electric start, reworked carb. Has ~5000 miles on it: I'll get the exact number when I get home and do the KM to Miles conversion (lol)

Everything runs and works on the bike the way a carbureted single cylinder should. Next level/steps would be to do some cosmetic work: it has the American GB gas tank, but I do have the original (purple!) tank that needs some serious love.

They normally go for 4500-5000, but I'm looking to sell it for 3700, with reasonable obos for goons.

I'll post some pictures tonight. PM me for more info!

SapientCorvid fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 6, 2017

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Superduke price drop to 10k.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Get behind me, Z3tan.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

McStephenson posted:

I'm selling my Honda GB500: it's a fun little thumper that has a new lease on life.

It is a special snowflake: a 1987 New Zealand import, It was a barn find that got a full mechanical reworking after I bought it: rebuilt/bored piston, new electric start, reworked carb. Has ~5000 miles on it: I'll get the exact number when I get home and do the KM to Miles conversion (lol)

Everything runs and works on the bike the way a carbureted single cylinder should. Next level/steps would be to do some cosmetic work: it has the American GB gas tank, but I do have the original (purple!) tank that needs some serious love.

They normally go for 4500-5000, but I'm looking to sell it for 3700, with reasonable obos for goons.

I'll post some pictures tonight. PM me for more info!

Those are such cool bikes in the way that classic oddballs are. Post some pictures up in the bike pics thread just for fun. Good luck selling.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Z3n posted:

Superduke price drop to 10k.

Literally, the OTD price I paid on my SMT around six months ago. Dammit, Z3n.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I mean you could buy it and put the SMT suspension on it.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
I can't keep both.
For sale, one SMT, price: Z3n's SD1290

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Counterpoint- Buy his 1290, put your suspension on it, give me what's left of the SMT. I'll even flynride the 1290 to you! Win win!

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Riding it from California to MI would've been part of the fun.
I don't regret buying the SMT at all, but I bought it as a consolation for not being able to outright afford a 1290 and, well, depreciation happens.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Revvik posted:

Riding it from California to MI would've been part of the fun.
I don't regret buying the SMT at all, but I bought it as a consolation for not being able to outright afford a 1290 and, well, depreciation happens.

You could sell the SMT and buy the Superduke now! :haw:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

McStephenson posted:

I love the GB500s and if I had a garage to keep it in I would be seriously considering it.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla
Selling my Tuono:

edit: sold!

tarzanspuma fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 20, 2017

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

tarzanspuma posted:

Selling my Tuono:
https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/mcy/6001258994.html

2003, 13,8xx miles, great condition, located near Santa Barbara. Brembo MC, throttlemeister bar ends and an (uninstalled) Ohlins shock.

It's a great bike, but Z3n has ruined me by letting me ride the XR.... so I'm gonna make him mad and probably buy a GS

Listed for $4700 in the ad, but that's negotiable.

:salute:

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
Price drop to $300, but I'm negotiable if it means a sale. This helmet is just sitting.

JohnnyDangerously posted:

I bought this Klim K1R, size medium, installed the pinlock, and went for a ride. Unfortunately, it's too big, and now I can't return it.

I think the cliche phrase for this kind of situation of "My loss, your gain". Asking $300 for a brand new, $550 dollar helmet. The only thing that isn't perfect about this helmet is my head doesn't fit it.

It will come in original packaging, and the pinlock shield is already installed.

revzilla ad here: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-k1r-meridian-helmet

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
2003 Yamaha R6 track bike with Dunlop US NTEC slicks. Asking $2500, make an offer, I'm moving on to other things (S54 motor...) and tracking the Tuono.

* Zero Gravity clear windscreen
* FP Racing shorty levers
* Aluminum front brake reservoir
* Spiegler steel braided lines (front and rear)
* Vesrah brake pads
* Speedbleeders in front calipers
* Woodcraft frame sliders
* Woodcraft stator cover
* Woodcraft ignition trigger cover
* BMC racing air filter
* Vortex smog block off plates
* Crankcase evac mod
* Dynojet Power Commander III (Evan Steel Performance tuned)
* Dynojet Quick Shifter
* Vortex rearsets
* Vortex clipons
* Stomp grip tank pads
* Hotbodies racing plastics
* Sunglo gear position indicator
* Galfer rear wave rotor
* EBC stage 2 clutch
* GPR V4 stabilizer
* Yoshimura shorty slip-on exhaust
* Leo Vince high mount with DB killer insert exhaust for Arizona Motorsports Park / Laguna Seca
* Ohlins YA305 Rear Shock
* Ohlins 10.7 Rear Spring
* Ohlins 20mm Valved/Shimmed Forks
* .95 Front Springs
* Mostly safety wired
* Salvage title

I will include a Harbor Freight trailer for an extra $600 ontop of sale price. I will include a new set of Dunlop US Ntec slicks for $300 ontop of sale price.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
edit: FZ1 sold today - gooooo, Craigslist!

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Feb 26, 2017

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

Brand new Dianese jacket here. It's perforated, size 50. Includes the wave whatever back protector as well.

$400 shipped

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

1290 no longer for sale, decided to build a thing around it instead.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

It's a sidecar isn't it

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

M42 posted:

It's a sidecar isn't it

two sidecars

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Trike superduke

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

M42 posted:

Trike superduke

trials superduke

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

murdercycle

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Feb 28, 2017

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Fury road superduke

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Has anyone said bobber cruiser superduke yet? Ape hangers, forward controls, the whole deal.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

1290 smc

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

1290 superduke jetski?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Z3n posted:

1290 smc

How will this differ from the 1290smr? Do you intend to keep it for yourself, or would you consider donating it to me?