Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

it doesnt matter because trumps tweet got more retweets so that is the reality now. truth doesnt matter anymore.

On the topic of retweets: given that Trump is illiterate and twitter is hard to interpret even for people who read I'm going to guess that he mistakenly believes retweets to be an endorsement. Most people think that Trump became more insane and outspoken when Obama was elected, but it also coincides with his getting on twitter. Its possible that Trump has became more insane because he, being obsessed with popularity, is driven to say the most outrageous things possible to gain the most retweets, believing it signifies approval. This could then bleed into his decision making and thinking in general. What I'm saying is that Trump might be the twitter equivalent of niggerstomper58. President niggerstomper if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Moon Atari posted:

President niggerstomper if you will.

Call him that on Twitter, and I bet he gives you a cabinet appointment.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Now Trump is pwning the farmers who voted for him with his illegal immigrant round-up. The farmers thought he would just give them tax breaks and leave the workers alone.

lmao

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

cnut posted:

Now Trump is pwning the farmers who voted for him with his illegal immigrant round-up. The farmers thought he would just give them tax breaks and leave the workers alone.

lmao

there really is a silver lining to everything

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cnut posted:

lmao

this is just a repeat of what happened in alabama lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
"What, building a fence to Mexico and deporting Mexicans cuts into MY supply of cheap labor!?!?!?!?"

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
so at what point do americans start to work menial labor on farms again, 20$/hour? 25$/hour?

and how will Donald Trump, who is the President (lol), pay for that?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the minimum wage should be around 18-22 dollars (if it properly rose with productivity) so that sounds about right.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lilljonas posted:

"What, building a fence to Mexico and deporting Mexicans cuts into MY supply of cheap labor!?!?!?!?"

lol

woke up lollin

PS it is going to he a WALL :colbert:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

unless the govt subsidizes wages and/or bans imported produce, there's no way the market would support an immigrant-free labor market's equilibrium rate for manual fieldwork. unless the govt throws a shitload of farm subsidies at harvest wages, it all either rots in the field for want of workers or on grocery store shelves for want of customers

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

thathonkey posted:

woke up lollin

PS it is going to he a WALL :colbert:

The Wall will be built by the debris of bankrupted American farms.

Meanwhile, produce costs will skyrocket due to protectionist tariffs.

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who eats produce anyway that's like vegetables and fruit and poo poo lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Who needs a variety of vegetables anyway? I've done quite well with corn, potatoes and wheat and those can be harvested by machine :colbert:

(Stares at gut, lmao)

e:^ :argh: lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

thathonkey posted:

who eats produce anyway that's like vegetables and fruit and poo poo lol

you mean like pizza?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

The small sliver of veggies will be replaced by Trump steaks.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i set up the twitter alerts for trump now i just sit back and wait for the lols to roll in :cool:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

You guys ready for an early lol?

Ok look:

His official inauguration poster. "to great"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
He didn't angry tweet at all this morning, I wonder if the cable is out at the White House

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

it doesnt matter because trumps tweet got more retweets so that is the reality now. truth doesnt matter anymore.

lol it's true this is how it works now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He didn't angry tweet at all this morning, I wonder if the cable is out at the White House

maybe he is dealing with his first disaster as president since that dam broke lol yeah right jk

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the dam broke in a state he hates so I half-expect him to tweet out a gently caress you about it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just remembered that trump never acknowledged the quebec mosque shooting and trudeau is gonna be too polite to bring that or immigration up during his visit this week lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
With 1000$ worth of indian twitter accounts you can steer american policy to a certain extent by retweeting easy d lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trump advisor Stephen Miller: is that the most punchable face or what?!

lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
a very smooth face like masterfully glazed pottery

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
he's not so much a skinhead as he's a suedehead

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that man is only 31 years old

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that pencil dick is my age lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
maybe there is hope potus will listen to my retard ideas someday

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cnut posted:

Trump advisor Stephen Miller: is that the most punchable face or what?!

lol

this guy is four days younger than me but looks 10 years older.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

And apparently he is also a KkK supporter and a neonazi lmao

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so, in the event that trump is late with his morning rage tweets because he had a fat heart attack, how long would it take the press to find that out?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

And apparently he is also a KkK supporter and a neonazi lmao

there is a letter floating about he wrote when he was 16 that is largely indistinguishable from elliott rodgers manifesto

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Jose posted:

there is a letter floating about he wrote when he was 16 that is largely indistinguishable from elliott rodgers manifesto

Go on

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

lol this made me spit up my coffee

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://www.surfsantamonica.com/ssm_site/the_lookout/letters/Letters-2002/MARCH_2002/03_27_2002_Political_Correctness_Out_of_Control.htm

Stephen Miller posted:

And while we are on the subject of personal accomplishment, should any student accomplish the opportunity to have sex, our school is happy to help. As district policy says: "Condoms are available to students in grades 9-12 in a manner which promotes greatest accessibility." Problem here?

Legally speaking, sex between minors is statutory rape. Not to mention 14-year olds are a little young to be having sex regardless of the law. And just in case your son or daughter decides at their tender age that they are gay, we have a club on campus that will gladly help foster their homosexuality. Do they notify parents if their teenagers have chosen an alternate lifestyle? Of course not.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
A 16 year old mad about teenagers having sex lmao

Did anyone notify his parents that he couldn't get laid?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Still loling at the handshake days later

I wonder if he'll try that on Putin

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

this is too pathetic for words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011