Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Petite bourgeoisie gently caress

I'm not petite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Gin and Juche posted:

I'm not petite

Yeah it's already been established he lives on pork belly and needs multiple guillotines

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

rear end struggle posted:

Yeah it's already been established he lives on pastrami and needs multiple guillotines

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Today I shall eat pork belly.

On pizza or in pasta is the question

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Petite bourgeoisie gently caress
he's like 6'6" and some american number of digits in bodyweight

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

To kneed or to extrude.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Today I shall eat pork belly.

On pizza or in pasta is the question

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Yeah the American number are actually just what happens when you go past the metric scale

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I'd eat the hell out of that kal

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I gave my presentation on the Russian Air Force and only called it the BBC rather than ввс twice

Success

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Yeah the American number are actually just what happens when you go past the metric scale

Dang

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

You're late to making the take the petite part out of context joke

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I'd eat the hell out of that kal
same (once). one of my long term plans is to fly to canada to try poutine, the closest to that we have here is a nasty politician over the eastern border

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Did you know the British Broadcasting Corporation has over 1000 dedicated CAS jets

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I might be on too much caffeine

I feel like throwing up

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I might be on too much caffeine

I feel like throwing up
:rip:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

when you get to russia, you'll be able to buy jaguar, which is 50/50 caffeine/ethanol

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

same (once). one of my long term plans is to fly to canada to try poutine, the closest to that we have here is a nasty politician over the eastern border

I have to make all my own and I'm just a lake away from Canadia.

Has anyone played For Honor in the beta? I sorta want a light action RPG to play

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

when you get to russia, you'll be able to buy jaguar, which is 50/50 caffeine/ethanol

That sounds very vomit-able

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Has anyone played For Honor in the beta? I sorta want a light action RPG to play

I thought it was basically a medieval Fighting Game?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Boo. I was hoping, like everything else nowadays, they just threw in rpg elements.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i played for honor's last beta. it's not really a light action rpg - i'd describe it as a potentially doa fighting-lite, that in a major part does cater to people who enjoyed pvp in souls/-like games

game has bad networking (it is peer to peer for any actual gameplay), and intends to mainly cater towards the competitive multiplayer crowd, differentiating from standard fighting game formula with existence of various team game modes, and a global tug of war that your individual successes contribute to.

there is meant to be a single/dual player campaign, but there are no indications in place for that being more than a glorified tutorial for the multiplayer

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I thought it was basically a medieval Fighting Game?
correct

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Maybe I'll get shadow of Mordor or try the witcher's again

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
While it is a fighting game it is a rare fighting game that is actually playable by mere mortals because everything is relatively slow and there's only a few moves. It is not unlike a very, very pretty divekick

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Maybe I'll get shadow of Mordor or try the witcher's again
shadow of mordor is fairly cinematic and not really involved experience, so it might as well be what you're after

witcher is a good game but if you want to get the most out of it, you have to actually complete it (if you really loving rush it, and i mean really, there're about 30 hours of main storyline, and 100 more of ancillary stuff)

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Wait for the new mount and blade

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Wait for the new mount and blade
is this like half life 3?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

shadow of mordor is fairly cinematic and not really involved experience, so it might as well be what you're after

witcher is a good game but if you want to get the most out of it, you have to actually complete it (if you really loving rush it, and i mean really, there're about 30 hours of main storyline, and 100 more of ancillary stuff)

is this witcher 2/3 specific? I think I'll end up skipping the first as I couldn't get into it last year when I was out of commission for 6 weeks.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

is this like half life 3?

is this witcher 2/3 specific? I think I'll end up skipping the first as I couldn't get into it last year when I was out of commission for 6 weeks.
that is solely witcher 3 that i talked about, goty edition with all extra content including - the game is massive. witcher 2 is much shorter. still a fine game, imo, but i really dig the witcher lore so im hardly the paragon of objectivity here.

and no, m&b2 is far more tangible than half life 3. there was recent breach of internal denuvo documents that showed devs' inquiry into denuvos drm for it

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i mean, you could skip all the side stuff and finish both games in around 50 hours combined, but where's fun in that. especially in 3rd witcher

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

As long as the game doesn't seem to revolve around left clicking for combat and collecting pokesex cards

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

As long as the game doesn't seem to revolve around left clicking for combat and collecting pokesex cards
pokesex cards didn't make stay even for the second installment, and the combat is fine. somewhat specific in 1 and 2, generally alright in 3

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

jacobin did an article about the PTB/PVDA, the only Correct party in belgium and interviewed its chairman, peter mertens: https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/02/belgium-workers-party-wallonia-ceta-eu/

good read, imo

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I heard for honor is Chivalry with p2p so thus bad.

UberJew posted:

While it is a fighting game it is a rare fighting game that is actually playable by mere mortals because everything is relatively slow and there's only a few moves. It is not unlike a very, very pretty divekick

If the combat is like duels chivalry then there's going to be a crazy skill cap also like duels in dark souls where mistiming something by mere seconds will open you up to get demolished.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I heard for honor is Chivalry with p2p so thus bad.

If the combat is like duels chivalry then there's going to be a crazy skill cap also like duels in dark souls where mistiming something by mere seconds will open you up to get demolished.
it's that, the combat does not appear to be fast, but it is very tight on reactions.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

you dont have to click all the time, but you're royally hosed if you fail to click in specific, very brief moments. unlike fightings like tekken where you can juggle someone away from 100 to 0, though, in for honor you are able to recover. characters have limited stamina and dont generally deal enough damage to outright kill a healthy opponent, unless you throw them off a cliff

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
well yeah it is definitely still a fighting game and will have a high skill cap but the amount of times you have to have to react perfectly and the number of options you have to consider within a duel are still within the realm of mortals compared with street fighter/mortal kombat/killer instinct any of the other modern fighting games

also 2v2 is best

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i must adopt new posting style or something, youve twice said the same thing that i did in a post before

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i must adopt new posting style or something, youve twice said the same thing that i did in a post before

i was trying to build off of your post and say why i still think it is relatively easy rather than ignoring you idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

UberJew posted:

i was trying to build off of your post and say why i still think it is relatively easy rather than ignoring you idk
i would have always imagined that building off a statement to make another statement goes beyond rephrasing

• Locked thread