Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
BK Supplement Stackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Bluedeanie posted:

I want a ufc hot dog brander

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGEDt_Jj0TQ/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

:lol:

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Julio Cruz posted:

I don't know that Anderson is really that close to a title shot, there's probably 3 guys in line in front of him (Yoel, Jacare, probably Rockhold) and he hasn't put in a really strong performance since...Chael 2? Personally I hope Manuwa smashes him.

How is Anderson in front of my main man Bob Whit. They both have the same most recent fight. One of them destroyed Brunson inside a round and the other "won".

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Robert Whittaker's successful move to middleweight is among the happiest I've been to be wrong.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Snowman_McK posted:

Robert Whittaker's successful move to middleweight is among the happiest I've been to be wrong.

I find it strange that people always wrote him off. I think that people didn't realise he was still so young.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

MacDougall posted:

How is Anderson in front of my main man Bob Whit.

Because he's Anderson Silva.

I agree with your point though, and Anderson shouldn't be anywhere near a title shot and should probably retire.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Whittaker will always be cool because of how thoroughly he beat down that weird, insane, cheating dude who wanted to fist-fight Obama.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Whittaker will always be cool because of how thoroughly he beat down that weird, insane, cheating dude who wanted to fist-fight Obama.

"weird, insane, cheating dude who wanted to fist-fight Obama" describes 90% of the UFC roster. You need to be more specific.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dan Didio posted:

You're confusing tedious wrestler and noted dickhead Colton Smith with tedious wrestler and noted dickhead Jacob Volkmann.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
does anyone remember the post fight interview where a fighter thanked jesus and the troops, and noted that the troops are kind of like jesus? i feel like it was randy against sylvia but i don't remember and i would like to know

Mons Public
Jun 22, 2006

Sometimes I look for Rupees.
looks like somebody

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

...and the pitch! posted:

I think she can only get 1 year for what she tested for.

Yeah, it's a year max. In the lead up to 208 Dana insinuated that something was afoot that may result in less time. Then again he said the same about Jones and that turned out to be arbitration which resulted in no discount.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hopefully its a year from the decision and not from the date of the positive. it will probably be from the positive though. testing positive in mma doesnt seem to hit a fighters career very hard

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

I.N.R.I posted:

hopefully its a year from the decision and not from the date of the positive. it will probably be from the positive though. testing positive in mma doesnt seem to hit a fighters career very hard

It's usually retroactive to the positive test result, so they get credit for "time served" while waiting for the athletic commission to make their decision on the punishment.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
New competitor for worst tattoo a fighter has

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb-cY2gD-8/

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Digital Jedi posted:

I dunno, I think it's sweet. I didn't know Maddox was an artist.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The thing about testing is we're still at the first violation point for everyone, second violation is like manditory retirement.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I would like Anderson Silva to only fight unranked newish guys until he's ready to retire. Just get some dazzling capoeria knockouts, yell some stuff in his weird high voice, then ride off into the sunset to do Michael Jackson moves with his children in peace.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

It looks like a liver.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Digital Jedi posted:

Codey Nolov, You DO have what it takes, to be stink master

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Digital Jedi posted:

Those letters :-/

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Congratulations to a hand grenade struggling to wear a red dress on becoming UFC champion.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Congratulations to a hand grenade struggling to wear a red dress on becoming UFC champion.

He's trying to become a cross-platform star and he knows this is an instant invitation to tattoo nightmares

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I can't speak to the quality of the tattoo, but the only part of it I understand is the belt and the words

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dr. Abysmal posted:

It's usually retroactive to the positive test result, so they get credit for "time served" while waiting for the athletic commission to make their decision on the punishment.

yeah. but its at the discretion of usada i think.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I can't get over the letters on the b e l t

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I can't speak to the quality of the tattoo, but the only part of it I understand is the belt and the words

It's a pretty low-quality tattoo. The linework on the geometric shapes is uneven, but not in a way that matches the perspective of the tattoo. The lettering overflows in places, and the shading is much too heavy and not coming from any particular light source.

But Cody seems like a quantity over quality guy with his tattoos so I'm sure he's perfectly happy with it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Nolove is a terrible nickname so it's sort of not surprising the mangled heart theme isn't great either.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

It's a pretty low-quality tattoo. The linework on the geometric shapes is uneven, but not in a way that matches the perspective of the tattoo. The lettering overflows in places, and the shading is much too heavy and not coming from any particular light source.

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
improper kerning

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cody No Love is a great fighter & I don't like calling fighters stupid or insane or whatever because mostly they're just regular jock tier but I think Cody might be a legit big time dumb rear end.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Triticum Guzzler posted:

It's a grenade tearing out of a heart symbol, which obviously means no love.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
no love is a cool nickname, it's pretty unique

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Jorge "Gay Bread" MasTequila

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I'm going to guess the kid with cancer drew it

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

But Cody seems like a quantity over quality guy with his tattoos so I'm sure he's perfectly happy with it.

Apparently the kid with leukemia drew that for him so it's hard to hate it too much, but it's really poorly applied.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Apparently the kid with leukemia drew that for him so it's hard to hate it too much, but it's really poorly applied.

I like this one the best:

quote:

zleonard22@cody_nolove what's the black and red thing behind the belt. Dope tattoo. Sorry if it's a dumb question. But what is it ?? Would like to know. Thanks bro #TEAMNOLOVE #CHAMP

Although I can't understand nor contextualize the imagery therein, I can definitively state that this tattoo is dope as hell.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you're pathetic dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

kimbo305 posted:

It's a grenade tearing out of a heart symbol, which obviously means no love.

this might be unpopular, but now that I understand the tattoo: I support Cody's adoption of violent resistance against the emotion "love", and it's good to me even as a contrarian know it all

• Locked thread