Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
A whole lot of buffalo butt breath's ITT

I call my son a BBB on a weekly basis. What's the point of having kids if not to share your childhood with them by causing them to live it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just got done watching bronson and :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYWEjOf5pBM

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I need to watch that again, I only caught like the last third and it was just totally :catstare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
tom hardys creepy dog dork gets a lot of screen time

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i liked stand by me

Awww you old softy

E: lol I confused stand by me with my girl, disregard the confusing comment

beanieson fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 13, 2017

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

TBeats posted:

Ftfy smdh

:suicide:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Awww you old softy

E: lol I confused stand by me with my girl, disregard the confusing comment

lmao I just figured you were being sarcastic as gently caress

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I would just like to point out that Wendy Peffercorn is still smokin' hot.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Naked Bear posted:

I would just like to point out that Wendy Peffercorn is still smokin' hot.

Would

provide CPR.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
id let her puff my corn if you know what i mean

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
BUT HER KNEES

:goonsay:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BUT HER KNEES

:goonsay:

I hope they still work!

:q:

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98v54fPYxU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
What if...Metallica wasn't awful garbage

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ok I take that back enter sandman was ok

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
It entertained me.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kuroyama posted:

It entertained me.

dont listen to me i have terrible opinions

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ok thank you I only said the Enter sandman thing to hopefully divert a probe :kiddo:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Load

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
black album and before are good, metallica did some pretty good poo poo in the early days before they turned into parodies

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

james hetfield is a big whiny pissbaby

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don't think I can name one Metallica song after the black album. I know the names of some of the albums. But the songs? Nope, drawing a blank.

...And Justice for All owns though.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Make it simple: Megadeth is better in every way.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Megadeth has a better sound but the lyrics are too political for me.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Hangar 18 and the like are all amazing

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Metallica up to the black album is awesome. I actually enjoy their new album too.

but st. anger and death magnetic were pretty awful....

edit: Lars Ulrich looks like a B movie Supervillian these days.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
So, mean old billy goats.

If you call billys 'bucks' and call nannies 'does,' you're halfway to people thinking you're a goat expert.

Mean old bucks are jerks. Especially if you're a guy.

This is Gunslinger. There are a couple of things to notice about this picture:

First, look at the backs of his front legs. See the stains?

Mr. Mambold posted:

What he said, billies are rank.
In addition to their musk, which is truly rank and won't come off, bucks piss on themselves to make themselves SUPER irresistible to the ladies.

gunslinger smelling the ladies (for the trivia buffs, the lip thing is called a flehmen response)
Like pig poo poo, buck smell is truly bog of eternal stench stuff. You get it on you and you're going to smell it all day. In rut, (late summer to fall) if you're even just around the buck, you and your clothes are going to smell like buck.

Second, look up at that top picture again. See those nice straight runs of 4 gauge welded wire cattle panel that the buck pen is made of?

This is Pepper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhPQJdH74rE

This is what bucks do to cattle panel.

That said, Gunslinger was a magnificent bastard.

Take another look at the horns. Pretty much perfect for sweeping knees. If we had guns when he hooked my wife's bad knee and took her down, he wouldn't have been around to have these retirement age pictures taken.
While I was unloading the concrete to build the buck pen, he escaped and chased me up into the back of the truck. An 80 pound bag of cement on his head didn't hurt him, but did deter him.
Yes, bucks need their own reinforced pen. Woven wire or chain link will work fine for not-bucks.

Smashing into things with their head is what goats do for aggression and to show off for the ladies. The horns have a bone core and the skull is thickened and reinforced for bashing.

Mr. Mambold posted:

However, the rare mellow billy is cash money for the ladies.
So why are bucks such assholes?
For the same reason many first tour soldiers/marines are. You select for it, you don't need much else from them, and to get anything beyond that takes a lot of effort for little gain.

This is Vlad. Vlad was chill. He still stunk, but he was a sweetie, to male and female humans and to his girls. How? Socialize and train them from birth, and repeat forever.
It's pretty darn cute when a 15 pound buckling wants to try his charge on you and you can boop him with your palm, and he'll do it again and again and it's so cute, just look at him, but you're training him that humans are legitimate targets. It's not a bit fun when he's 250 pounds.
Gunslinger and Pepper we got as more or less grown, with their bad habits built in. You can also lose training/socialization, and that can create a feedback loop where you don't want to work with the buck because he's an rear end in a top hat, so he loses more training and socialization, so he's even worse the next time, etc.

This little guy was born here and

he's learning to be a good boy.

So how do you solve the buck=rear end in a top hat problem? Don't keep a buck.
The singular reason to have a buck is to make babies. There is no other reason to have a buck.
Only the best male babies stay bucks. A herd will probably run one buck for every 20 to 50 does. If you do artificial insemination, you don't need any bucks.

Particularly for guys, here is the second worst thing you'll have to do to one of your bucklings:

But now you have a wether. No smell, no acting like a jerk, and if you're breeding meat goats, a goat whose energy goes into making meat rather than running around being an rear end in a top hat.

Wethers are chill. If you want a backyard goat, get a wether.

More goats if you have archives

joat mon fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Feb 13, 2017

bengy81
May 8, 2010
One of my customers breeds pigmy yaks, little fuckers are adorable.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TIL that it's easier to purchase a pistol in CA than it is in NY which is weird. I kind of want a P320 for the range.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I too look lustfully at p320.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here's the big question: 9mm or 45? Really just looking for a range gun and I haven't shot 45 before.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

88mm. Don't be a pussy.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

9mm gets you cheaper practice ammo, less recoil, potential for a less thick grip, and modern hollow point defensive ammo is just as effective as .45.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-0F4v1C54

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Two Finger posted:

88mm. Don't be a pussy.

You can only fit 14 rounds in the mag though.

I'm not satisfied with 14/88.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

TIL that it's easier to purchase a pistol in CA than it is in NY which is weird. I kind of want a P320 for the range.
NY constantly trying to one-up CA as worst state in the union.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does that snap around their balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Yep.

• Locked thread