Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they're coming in fast and furious today, a real deluge of lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
lol

and then

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I know we say this a lot in this thread but for real no joke I am laughing at stuff that gets posted in this thread every day, which is more than I can say about any other SA thread I've ever read.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Tiny Lowtax posted:

You guys ready for an early lol?

Ok look:

His official inauguration poster. "to great"

please be real

dont toy with my tender heart lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Minimalist Program posted:

the more you look at it the more it looks like somebody photoshopped another face onto a very pale fat mans body, poorly.

FAKE PHOTO!

lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Minimalist Program posted:

I know we say this a lot in this thread but for real no joke I am laughing at stuff that gets posted in this thread every day, which is more than I can say about any other SA thread I've ever read.

oh we're all right there with you, he's so obviously terrible at being president that it's loving comical. If you wrote an 80s comedy about a dumb ugly trust fund baby becoming the president and you just took what was happening here and what's being said here, critics would pan the movie for being entirely unrealistic.

politics has basically never been this funny or interesting ever before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'll never not be able to see this

when Trump smiles thanks to this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Saw this over the weekend even though it isn't new, chortled.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-doctor-wrote-health-letter-just-5-minutes-limo-waited-n638526

quote:

Donald Trump's personal physician said he wrote a letter declaring Trump would be the healthiest president in history in just five minutes while a limo sent by the candidate waited outside his Manhattan office.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."

The doctor said he would not normally use such over-the-top language in a letter for a patient but he made an exception for Trump — who just two weeks before had tweeted that the doctor's assessment would show "perfection."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/672401996826206208

quote:

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," Bornstein said.

didn't really know which bit to bold

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol at his responses after the canada round table

<obvious questions about canadian border and national security>

"i won by a lot of electoral college votes"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

OMGVBFLOL posted:

please be real

dont toy with my tender heart lol

Very real my friend

cnut
May 3, 2016

Thirsty Girl posted:

lol at his responses after the canada round table

<obvious questions about canadian border and national security>

"i won by a lot of electoral college votes"

What?! Really? lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
"c'mon Shinzo!" I am loving dying

are you god drat kidding me

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

good thing he literally slathers his entire face in orange makeup, it would look weird otherwise

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zorodius posted:

good thing he literally slathers his entire face in orange makeup, it would look weird otherwise

actually it would, because he has rosacea lol

https://rosacea-support.org/trump-takes-tetracycline-for-rosacea.html

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

*looking at concealers at the super market*

"hhmm. orange. i'll take orange. this is the right colour"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
So this is the second time in 30 years Republicans nominate and then elect a dimentia addled old white man to the presidency, by my count

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I'll never not be able to see this

when Trump smiles thanks to this thread

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Some rando Mar-a-Lago visitor posted a pic of himself with Rick, the guy in charge of carrying the nuclear codes.

Here's Rick with the nucular briefcase:

update: these pics are no longer on facebook lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Yer Burnt posted:

Some rando Mar-a-Lago visitor posted a pic of himself with Rick, the guy in charge of carrying the nuclear codes.

Theres more,

The user also posted several pictures of President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, which are tagged at his private residence Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla. He also posted pictures that appear to show Trump and Japanese Prime Minister discussing confidential national security information about a North Korean missile test in the public dining room at Mar-a-Lago.

The existence of the nuclear football isn't classified. Still, the pictures raise questions about the access enjoyed by Mar-a-Lago members, who have seen their annual membership fee double to $200,000 since Trump won the presidency.

lol, trumps gonna get us all killed.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Yer Burnt posted:

"But her emai" *body disintegrates into elemental particles *

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone please tell me the briefcase is useless by itself because that's a lol too far for me

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

Someone please tell me the briefcase is useless by itself because that's a lol too far for me
Maybe the wifi password at the resort is classified. That's a double layer of cyber.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

If 24 has taught me anything it's that terrorists will try to steal the nuclear football

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lololllolololololoolloloollololololololoololololo

These are chaotic and anxious days inside the National Security Council, the traditional center of management for a president’s dealings with an uncertain world.

Three weeks into the Trump administration, council staff members get up in the morning, read President Trump’s Twitter posts and struggle to make policy to fit them. Most are kept in the dark about what Mr. Trump tells foreign leaders in his phone calls. Some staff members have turned to encrypted communications to talk with their colleagues, after hearing that Mr. Trump’s top advisers are considering an “insider threat” program that could result in monitoring cellphones and emails for leaks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/12/us/politics/national-security-council-turmoil.html?ref=politics

The media is calling a reign of fear now,

Trump’s reign of fear may soon get a whole lot worse. Here’s what to look for.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/02/13/trumps-reign-of-fear-may-soon-get-a-whole-lot-worse-heres-what-to-look-for/

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
holy loving poo poo

Lime Tonics posted:

Some staff members have turned to encrypted communications to talk with their colleagues, after hearing that Mr. Trump’s top advisers are considering an “insider threat” program that could result in monitoring cellphones and emails for leaks.

we have become that nation haven't we, that one we all laugh at from our nice boring democracy here, when we hear about the crackpot leader who's paranoid and crazy and has a staff trying to keep him reigned in, all the while looking like a giant joke to the world

it's us

lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Like can he quietly go crazy one night and target something by himself using only the briefcase or does he need to call general XXX first and ask if he'd be able to hit whoever pissed him and then confirm the strike using the device

e: this is the lol thread I don't know what I'm doing. I ll google this

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm thinking this miller character really really wishes he could be physically intimidating to people but he's never been able to accomplish that even once in his whole life like even old ladies or kindergarteners wouldn't be afraid of him physically and the knowledge eats away at him inside

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

The existence of the nuclear football isn't classified. Still, the pictures raise questions about the access enjoyed by Mar-a-Lago members, who have seen their annual membership fee double to $200,000 since Trump won the presidency.

lmao

Code Jockey posted:

it's us

lmao

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

You guys ready for an early lol?

Ok look:

His official inauguration poster. "to great"

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/13/trump-inauguration-poster-error/

its a lol but tbf he didnt make the poster heself

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

31 years old

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Like can he quietly go crazy one night and target something by himself using only the briefcase or does he need to call general XXX first and ask if he'd be able to hit whoever pissed him and then confirm the strike using the device

e: this is the lol thread I don't know what I'm doing. I ll google this

Bloomberg did a good write up on this not too long ago if anyone else is wondering.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol look at the loving doofus that my beloved home elected leader of the free world... loving lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

New xcom thinmen looking a bit too "uncanny valley" for me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Look at this Bonk's Adventure-rear end motherfuckin' peckerwood.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
The man is a less intimidating, uglier version of Pee Wee Herman.

It's even more lol that he not only can't spell, he has multiple staff members who wouldn't notice an error like that, right now running a country.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Farmers are going to get owned even more,

Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American corn farmers

"I'm going to send a bill for the corn that we are buying in the Midwest and...change to Brazil or Argentina," Rios Piter, 43, told told CNN's Leyla Santiago on Sunday at an anti-Trump protest in Mexico City.

He added: It's a "good way to tell them that this hostile relationship has consequences, hope that it changes."

American corn goes into a lot of the country's food. In Mexico City, from fine dining restaurants to taco stands on the street, corn-based favorites like tacos can be found everywhere.

America is also the world's largest producer and exporter of corn. American corn shipments to Mexico have catapulted since NAFTA, a free trade deal signed between Mexico, America and Canada.

American farmers sent $2.4 billion of corn to Mexico in 2015, the most recent year of available data. In 1995, the year after NAFTA became law, corn exports to Mexico were a mere $391 million.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/mexico-ready-to-retaliate-by-hurting-american-corn-farmers

lol, just, lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Code Jockey posted:

holy loving poo poo

we have become that nation haven't we, that one we all laugh at from our nice boring democracy here, when we hear about the crackpot leader who's paranoid and crazy and has a staff trying to keep him reigned in, all the while looking like a giant joke to the world

it's us

lmao

America, You Look Like an Arab Country Right Now

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/america-you-look-like-an-arab-country-right-now-214678

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Hmmm. I just don't see what candidate I could've voted for who would've promised me peace of mind AND tortillas. Oh well time to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Moridin920 posted:

Bloomberg did a good write up on this not too long ago if anyone else is wondering.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

quote:

The encoded and encrypted message is only about 150 characters long, about the length of a tweet.

Lmao holy poo poo we are hosed