Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/831234703764119554

:v:

The senate is literally going to grind to a halt.

I'm okay with this :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
Here is a Stephen Miller story that my friend told me:

They lived in the same dorm their freshman year. The birthday of one of the custodial staff was approaching and so the students decided to get her a card. Not only did Stephen Miller object to this, he went around lobbying all his classmates not to sign the card. Years later he wrote one of his crazy rear end columns about it.

Apparently he felt that a birthday card was really condescending or something.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

I'm okay with this :shrug:

:same:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They need Friday to travel. It makes sense to me

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Mort posted:

They lived in the same dorm their freshman year. The birthday of one of the custodial staff was approaching and so the students decided to get her a card. Not only did Stephen Miller object to this, he went around lobbying all his classmates not to sign the card. Years later he wrote one of his crazy rear end columns about it.

wtf

another one of those articles said he wrote a column saying that students shouldn't have to put trash in receptacles because the custodians were paid to clean it up.

dude just really hates janitors.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

they should slavishly work til they die like the rest of us

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mort posted:

Hell at this point I'll just go back in time and give him a handie

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

This seems like a very bad legal strategy. The 9th circuit is one of the most liberal and an en banc hearing likely won't be favorable.

A supreme court decision is at least a 50/50 bet

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Trump racking up those frequent flyer miles like a true baller

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mort posted:

lmao i hope thats real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CommanderApaul posted:

I know there have been cases of the President misplacing the biscuit, and that being a pretty serious issue.

my personal favorite was when jimmy carter left it in the pocket of a suit jacket he sent to the dry cleaners

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

comingafteryouall posted:

wtf

another one of those articles said he wrote a column saying that students shouldn't have to put trash in receptacles because the custodians were paid to clean it up.

i used to work as a janitor (kinda, I had perks normal janitors didn't get) and most people are pretty chill, that said the assholes who treat you like a flesh rooms are the worst and need to strung up something fierce?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

In 2014, current White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon told a gathering of European conservatives that "we, the Judeo-Christian West, really have to look at what [Putin]’s talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nonsense posted:

There are several goons who still defend Penn State and the actions of its student body

i worked with a penn state alumni whom i ran into a few months back after not seeing her for four years. She had a little daughter that was two years old. She taught her daughter to do the "WE ARE! PENN STATE!" chant and was doing it in the middle of the checkout line at ikea. pretty creepy. PSU is a cult.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Wall Is Life posted:

This seems like a very bad legal strategy. The 9th circuit is one of the most liberal and an en banc hearing likely won't be favorable.

A supreme court decision is at least a 50/50 bet

Well you can't get to SCOTUS unless a circuit hears it (I think there may have been some situation where you can appeal for relief directly, but I don't know it)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

CommanderApaul posted:

I know there have been cases of the President misplacing the biscuit, and that being a pretty serious issue.

With everything coming out about Trump's lack of attention span, I really wonder if he's capable of memorizing, daily, which location on the card is the actual code.

sir

SIR

that's, uhh, not the code. That's the number for domino's pizza

YOU THINK I DONT KNOW HOW THE NUCULER FOOTBALL WORKS YOU LOW RENT PEON? YOURE FIRED

sir?

uh sir, that's the cashier, he doesn't work for you. Maybe we should do this after we leave mcdonald's

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mort posted:

holy poo poo he is a loving scumbag

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/commietantric/status/830933719108165632

jeb, please save us

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

They might be stalling for Gorsuch

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/rorycooper/status/831145622275227649

I hope Trump livestreams the upcoming white house staffer deathmatches

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trump Administration: "Maybe this Putin guy is onto something here"

Bannon goes: Yea, Nationalism~

Trump goes: Yea, Hypercapitalism

and then they glare at each other

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

CommanderApaul posted:

With everything coming out about Trump's lack of attention span, I really wonder if he's capable of memorizing, daily, which location on the card is the actual code.

You actually believe there's someone whom, every day, tells Trump which is the correct code on a card full of codes that will end the world.

And Trump recognizes this gesture and even for one iota of a second understands that what he's being told is the code that will end the world, and that he's expected to remember this for the next 24 hours.

you actually believe this?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
It's kinda crazy how much you can accurately read into and judge a person solely based on how they treat 'the help'

no sarcasm, it's scary accurate

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

http://www.aftenposten.no/kultur/Min-middag-med-Steve-Bannon-614904b.html

In which Steve Bannon argues that war is the only solution for Europe. (Google translate should work well enough)

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

They might be stalling for Gorsuch
Kennedy would throw this order in the trash.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:argh: millers!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm setting the o/u on trump inviting all the republicans in the senate to mar-a-lago to march 15

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HorseRenoir posted:

https://twitter.com/rorycooper/status/831145622275227649

I hope Trump livestreams the upcoming white house staffer deathmatches

The west lawn thunderdome is gonna be good.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mort posted:

what race was she

no, let me guess

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

comingafteryouall posted:

wtf

as a former janitor it is now my life's mission to stuff miller in a trashcan and roll him off of mount rushmore

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Al! posted:

what race was she

no, let me guess

Dukies

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i can't really think of an american gladiators event i would expect bannon to win

id pay money for a chance to shoot tennis balls at miller though

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Pollyanna posted:

poo poo, this might be what he's aiming for. making his position a figurehead and letting the Nazi run things for him. we have to boot Bannon out of the white house.

Why are you surprised? This is what Kasich was talking about months ago when Butt-Head Jr. offered him the shadow presidency. Now it's gonna be Bannon, and Pence can go gently caress himself.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

It's kinda crazy how much you can accurately read into and judge a person solely based on how they treat 'the help'

no sarcasm, it's scary accurate

If monkeys and dogs observe someone NOT helping another person struggling with a task, they will shun the dickhead if given the choice.

humans went wrong once we could communicate with each other without seeing each other. made this evolutionary quirk that builds up social bonds completely useless.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Rah! posted:

as a former janitor it is now my life's mission to stuff miller in a trashcan and roll him off of mount rushmore

I was a stock clerk with janitorial duties and I want to help.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ugh john oliver is like
such a cuck

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Baloogan posted:

ugh john oliver is like
such a cuck

takes one to know one b!tch :twisted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

i can't really think of an american gladiators event i would expect bannon to win

id pay money for a chance to shoot tennis balls at miller though

this whole election has actually been a long con for the world's most successful "dunk the clown" carnival booth, held on the whitehouse lawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

takes one to know one b!tch :twisted:

dude im sucking the mayo out of my mousache i know im a cuck

• Locked thread