Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[wearing neoprene sleeve due to a flareup of Gamer's Elbow, perched awkwardly on my haemorrhoid cushion due to the classic 2004 ailment of the special rear end cyst only goons are allowed to grow] I could draw letters much more evenly than a dying 10 year old if I wanted to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Skip My Posts posted:

you're pathetic dude

you know not every post in this thread needs to be some kind of convoluted meta-joke. why are you so obsessed with me anyway?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Skip My Posts posted:

no love is a cool nickname, it's pretty unique

Rich Clementi did it better

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I'm glad Cody No Love exists & is champion.
signed,
Dominick Cruz fan for 8 years

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LobsterMobster posted:

Rich Clementi did it better

:same:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Apparently the kid with leukemia drew that for him so it's hard to hate it too much, but it's really poorly applied.

Oh, so it's a temporary tattoo?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Apparently the kid with leukemia drew that for him so it's hard to hate it too much, but it's really poorly applied.

Also totally missed this. Yeah, can't really hate on it since it has a more personal meaning to him. Lots of people get tattoos drawn by their kids and of course you don't expect them to look like a flash drawing. Agree on the application though.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

you know not every post in this thread needs to be some kind of convoluted meta-joke. why are you so obsessed with me anyway?

lmao

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's a bad tattoo regardless of the source, even if that source is sweet. It's not the worst tat that a current UFC champ has though.

That would be the crown on the monkey's head that McGregor has.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
As his last dying act a sarcastic 13 year old with lymphoma drew me this picture of an elephant with an erect penis for a trunk showering itself in ejactulate and the words "gently caress forever" on his trapper keeper, which ive now no choice but to adopt as my personal brand.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[wearing neoprene sleeve due to a flareup of Gamer's Elbow, perched awkwardly on my haemorrhoid cushion due to the classic 2004 ailment of the special rear end cyst only goons are allowed to grow] I could draw letters much more evenly than a dying 10 year old if I wanted to

not every post in this thread needs to be some convoluted meta-joke

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Just a long line of succession in the LW division. Pettis's My Fam as Perry Bible Fellowship tattoos were also some truly bad champion tattoos.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Triticum Guzzler posted:

My handwriting and drawing is absolute garbage so probably not

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The worst tattoo in MMA will always be Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Sara McMann's tattoo is pretty funny

https://mobile.twitter.com/furysfightpicks/status/736719640672362496?lang=en

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Skip My Posts posted:

it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

No one cares about your obsession with mobn

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Is the thing on the right her olympic medal? It kinda looks like a silver dollar.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

not every post in this thread needs to be some convoluted meta-joke

it does to me

Detroit_Dogg posted:

My handwriting and drawing is absolute garbage so probably not

MOnson here, looking for a dying 10 year old because I know the fucker won't ask for penmanship lessons for Christmas

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
these guys work out without even promising to online?

*screams into tunnel bored vertically several miles into earth's crust* Honey, you're not gonna believe this

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I don't remember her walking out with a blind kid.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Brain Curry posted:

Lmao

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Brain Curry posted:

:drat:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's a bad tattoo regardless of the source, even if that source is sweet. It's not the worst tat that a current UFC champ has though.

sounds like you have really good taste in tattoos. i will keep u on speed dial fro next time im in a rap battle with a metal singer

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

sounds like you have really good taste in tattoos. i will keep u on speed dial fro next time im in a rap battle with a metal singer

No probs homie

You don't owe us anything!

Seriously.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

What are some good MMA analysts to listen to? I enjoyed some Jack Slack stuff but I have no idea if he knows what he's talking about. That Nick Diaz article he wrote was pretty interesting though.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Please don't do this fight again.

Feed yourself to Cyborg instead.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What are some good MMA analysts to listen to? I enjoyed some Jack Slack stuff but I have no idea if he knows what he's talking about. That Nick Diaz article he wrote was pretty interesting though.

You can't really "listen", but BjjScout does really awesome breakdown videos on YouTube, all subtitles so you don't have to hear an annoying voice.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

To be fair, it does kind of look like de Randamie is ducking Cyborg when she calls out literally every other fighter in the division.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bluedeanie posted:

To be fair, it does kind of look like de Randamie is ducking Cyborg when she calls out literally every other fighter in the division.

Does she even *need to* duck Cyborg? I genuinely don't believe Cyborg is ever going to make 145 without either getting of the steroids (which she won't do) or using diuretics (which she'll get popped for). I think she's pissed herself into irrelevancy.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Does she even *need to* duck Cyborg? I genuinely don't believe Cyborg is ever going to make 145 without either getting of the steroids (which she won't do) or using diuretics (which she'll get popped for). I think she's pissed herself into irrelevancy.

It was a joke about how the division consists entirely of three Germaine and two other people, but yeah I guess I don't really disagree too much.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

move over that guy who shows up to every presser dressed like Conor there's a new contender in town

https://twitter.com/ZPGIFs/status/831242720152866816

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The UFC hasn't confirmed it, but ESPN is reporting that Jedrzejczyk will fight Andrade in Dallas at UFC 211 on May 13

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Rigel posted:

The UFC hasn't confirmed it, but ESPN is reporting that Jedrzejczyk will fight Andrade in Dallas at UFC 211 on May 13

Cool fight

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I would recommend Joe Rogans podcast as Eddie Bravo immediately gets drunk and will talk about how the government knows about a growth serum that thickens bones.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Rigel posted:

https://www.facebook.com/joanna.jed...487019202076546

Now I don't know what to believe.

Hope it is true cause that is an awesome fight. And a solid comain for JDS vs Stipe 2

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Even if she's not fighting in Dallas Andrade is the only sensible fight for her next. Carla Esparza is still ranked above Andrade bizarrely.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

move over that guy who shows up to every presser dressed like Conor there's a new contender in town

https://twitter.com/ZPGIFs/status/831242720152866816

this seems creepier to me than the guy with the enormous ronda rousey portrait tattoo

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The UFC just updated Johnny Hendricks to Middleweight on their list of fighters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Rigel posted:

Cool

• Locked thread