Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Zinkraptor posted:

I was hoping the misunderstanding between Trixie and Audrey would continue longer, as there would be a lot of potential for Thorsby shenanigans, but I'm sure there'll be many zany situations anyway.

That's what I thought would happen, it's cool he can mess with the expectations he created like that though.

Speaking of hijinks, there's the snake! It only knocks people unconscious, but he's gonna die somehow anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/144

"Okay then, doing a stupid, dangerous crime it is!"

Oh, Audrey.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Whybird posted:

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/144

"Okay then, doing a stupid, dangerous crime it is!"

Oh, Audrey.

That's some sororal loyalty right there. Her sister just had to ask, and she said, "let's do this poo poo!"

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's some sororal loyalty right there. Her sister just had to ask, and she said, "let's do this poo poo!"

A selfish situational minmaxer whose concept of selfish extends to her sister.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Thorsby consistently surprises me in how he manages to get across really strong, distinct characters with very direct dialogue and uncomplicated art. Like, I have a really good idea of who particularly Audrey is as a person and most of her dialogue is expressed in short, simple sentences that are maximally efficient to the plot.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

jon joe posted:

A selfish situational minmaxer whose concept of selfish extends to her sister.

Most people just don't understand that chaotic evil still cares about friends and fam.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

She's not evil, she just laughs that way.

This VP's about to get the worst death yet. Buried alive or fed into a woodchipper or something.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

IT BEGINS

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

She's not evil, she just laughs that way.

This VP's about to get the worst death yet. Buried alive or fed into a woodchipper or something.

God, I love this.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
IT CONTINUES

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

Nap Ghost
Holy gently caress Audrey.

"This is illegal and stupid, we should tell the police"

"Aw, all right, ya got me. Let's cut him up into pieces and carry him into the woods in suitcases!"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So the paralysis should wear off just as she starts stabbing him, causing a shout of pain to be heard by everyone.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's really getting into this.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

By the time they come back upstairs the escaped snake will have bitten someone else.

"Seriously, how many people did you murder?"

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'm not buying this.

You can't tell me Audrey doesn't know the best way to dispose of a body. If nothing else, she's the kind of person who would look it up while bored.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Nap Ghost
http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/148

"The Vice President's already lived a relatively long and possibly happy life."

Oh Hank :allears:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

So close.

Considering the first arc turned into Pokemon, I guess this one just turned into Yu-Gi-Oh.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I'd think Julius being part of the most dramatic moment of the recent presidential debate would have made this a bigger problem.

That police officer would obviously take very seriously his civic responsibility to stay informed by watching those debates as well :colbert:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

So close.

Considering the first arc turned into Pokemon, I guess this one just turned into Yu-Gi-Oh.

:suspense:

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Soon this farce is going to include a painted snake. Then the painted snake gets loose too, and someone finds it and thinks it's safe to grab, but no! That was the real snake!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

The Telltale Farce.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Mar 16, 2017

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Hank should have just kept Eliza-ing. I'm starting to wonder if Hank will die too (maybe while trying to bluff his way through snake-handling), and then they have to deal with an investigation into Julius' death while still trying to hide the real Julius' death.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

HBar posted:

Hank should have just kept Eliza-ing. I'm starting to wonder if Hank will die too (maybe while trying to bluff his way through snake-handling), and then they have to deal with an investigation into Julius' death while still trying to hide the real Julius' death.

I'm amazed Thorsby managed to have a character have trouble with something fantastical during the act of bullshitting, not merely with something like "But don't they have eyes all over their bodies?" but with the very concept of made-up fantasy words.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Mar 18, 2017

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

HBar posted:

Actually that would be a tidy way to wrap this all up. Everyone will think Julius is dead, so they don't have to worry about keeping up the charade long term.

But it would mean losing Hank Genocide, and that's unacceptable.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Holy poo poo that's eerie. I was JUST talking about the old farce chestnut, "But isn't/doesn't (thing bullshitter just talked about) (fact about thing that contradicts what bullshitter just said about it)", and it happens. And Hank NAILS the save.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
The VP is up and about.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

"This looks like the end for good old Hank!" is the kind of thing I would say if I were good old Hank.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Actual lol, as they say.

Edit: look at them arms!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sanford posted:

Edit: look at them arms!

If the arms were drawn with realistic proportions she couldn't lift the statuette above her head...

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Nap Ghost
Funny, as 2017 began I was convinced that by now I'd be obsessively watching a Republican murder farce, and yet this was absolutely not what I expected.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

At least he lived a relatively long and possibly happy life.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

At least he lived a relatively long and possibly happy life.

Now now I'm sure he's not dead...yet.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Nap Ghost
New comic!

I haven't laughed that hard at a punchline with no dialogue in a long time.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Okay, now the snake just needs to bite the officer and all the problems are solved.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Watch this song catch on and become an inexplicable hit.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Well it is pretty catchy.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

No wonder Trixie's going into politics, she's a goddamn Machiavellian mastermind.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Desperate times call for additional farce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

BiggerJ posted:

Desperate times call for additional farce.

Oh dear, this does not seem like Hank Genocide's best idea ever.