Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm almost certain it isn't.

I'm gonna buy some! I really need to support alex jones more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
His coffee is how he brainwashes people

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jones FOR IT!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gonna put my alex jones coffee on the shelf next to my david lynch coffee

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

All for the low price of 20 dollars a pound.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
posted this in trump thread, but it deserves immortalization here too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

posted this in trump thread, but it deserves immortalization here too

this is amazing, just in case you did not know

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
anyone else get creeped by all the illuminati vibes beyonce's grammy performance was giving off? :whitewater:

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Ok my bag arrived Sunday off Amazon and there was a TINY HOLE CUT IN THE BOTTOM WHAT THE gently caress, I bet it was adulterated w/ flouride.

Coffee was good, small cocoa notes with flavors of nuts, good example of Chiapas coffee. There was also cardamon b/c I used the coffee grinder to grind up cardamon over the holidays and I can't loving get the microparticles out so everything has a very faint cardamon smell now. I believe this is the fault of the illuminati.

I'll let you all know if I turn into a gay frog

Brother Friendship posted:

All for the low price of 20 dollars a pound.

$25 w/ shipping and handling! One of my buddies brought over Black Rifle coffee, so currently my coffee shelf is Black Rifle Coffee, Berserker Blend, and Wake Up America Patriot Blend, I need to tell Alexa to play an USA! USA! USA! chant every morning when I turn the coffee pot on at this point.

edit: I drink my coffee black b/c only nazis drink milk

Laphroaig has issued a correction as of 18:41 on Feb 13, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
here loogs, courtesy of your favorite cuck, John Oliver

Gay Frogs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVcbasIb8lQ

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the original pepes

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the original pepes

Tastes bad man

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Alex Jones: A Bigger Piece of poo poo Than You Might Think

http://mediamatters.org/video/2017/...ake-your/215330

ALEX JONES (HOST): Get into some of the people freaking out and flipping out at the Grammys. Here it is.

JENNIFER LOPEZ (VIDEO): This is precisely the time when artists go to work. There is no time for despair.

JONES: Stop, stop, stop. Back it up, back it up. Who is this? Who is this tart? I forget who she is. J-Lo. So again, giant corporate people making hundreds of millions of dollars, up there with their perfect manicured everything. All the leftists from these big foundations, where 1 or 2 percent of the money goes to the Africans.

And they hoard the money for themselves, like you know, the Clintons and Oprah, and all the rest of it. And she’s up there, “Oh and we just gotta do something, it’s we’re so oppressed, it’s all so horrible, what will“-- Yes, let’s critique this -- “it’s so terrible, what are we, it’s so [unintelligible] and Trump wants to build factories for poor people.”

He doesn’t want to bring people in from Somalia where women are sold on slave box. Why don’t you go to Somalia for five minutes, lady, you’ll be gang raped so fast it’ll make your head spin.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Cardboard Box A posted:

Alex Jones: A Bigger Piece of poo poo Than You Might Think

http://mediamatters.org/video/2017/...ake-your/215330

ALEX JONES (HOST): Get into some of the people freaking out and flipping out at the Grammys. Here it is.

JENNIFER LOPEZ (VIDEO): This is precisely the time when artists go to work. There is no time for despair.

JONES: Stop, stop, stop. Back it up, back it up. Who is this? Who is this tart? I forget who she is. J-Lo. So again, giant corporate people making hundreds of millions of dollars, up there with their perfect manicured everything. All the leftists from these big foundations, where 1 or 2 percent of the money goes to the Africans.

And they hoard the money for themselves, like you know, the Clintons and Oprah, and all the rest of it. And she’s up there, “Oh and we just gotta do something, it’s we’re so oppressed, it’s all so horrible, what will“-- Yes, let’s critique this -- “it’s so terrible, what are we, it’s so [unintelligible] and Trump wants to build factories for poor people.”

He doesn’t want to bring people in from Somalia where women are sold on slave box. Why don’t you go to Somalia for five minutes, lady, you’ll be gang raped so fast it’ll make your head spin.

It's almost as if people go insane trying to figure out what the problem is, when they're not allowed to consider class or capitalism.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
http://reflectionofmind.org/alien-u...r-system-video/

quote:

Alien UFO Invasion Fleet Will Reach Earth In September 2017, Trump Allegedly Warns Putin After NASA Detected ‘Miles-Wide’ Armada Of Spaceships That Entered Our Solar System (VIDEO)

BUT WAIT

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-12-ufo-experts-warn-of-cosmic-false-flag-event-claiming-deep-state-will-fake-alien-invasion.html

quote:

UFO experts warn of “cosmic false flag” event, claiming deep state will fake alien invasion to achieve totalitarian control over humanity

MOTHERFUCKING ALIEN INVASION

F A L S E

F L A G

!!!

!!!

I love the stinger:

quote:

Is any of this true? That’s for you to decide. Just make sure the things you believe have a basis in fact and aren’t elaborate hoaxes, illusions or deceptions you’ve been tricked into believing. If any of the warnings cited above turn out to be true, discernment is about to become a crucial survival skill.

lol thats not gonna help ur target demo, 'naturalnews' dot com

also this is the plot to the watchmen comic

Laphroaig has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Feb 14, 2017

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
20 years later haha

Don't commit suicide because of something you heard on Art Bell Alex Jones

God is greater

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Mc Do Well posted:

Don't commit suicide because of something you heard in a cult

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's almost as if people go insane trying to figure out what the problem is, when they're not allowed to consider class or capitalism.

Yeah I listened to the entire Alex Jones interview on the Joe Rogan podcast and this was my exact takeaway from it. It's like they're trying to put a puzzle together but some of the pieces are missing so they cram in anything that looks like it might fit.

They're not the only ones too. Infowars is up to 7.3 million monthly uniques in the US. People know the system is rigged against them and they know the media lies to them and when they go looking for answers this is what they find. It's so frustrating too because it feels like these people could be reached with an anti-capitalist message but I have no idea how. I made the mistake of talking to this Infowars guy I know about some very basic anti-capitalist stuff without using any of the scare words and all it got me was a 10 minute lecture on George Soros.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Stale Saltines posted:

Yeah I listened to the entire Alex Jones interview on the Joe Rogan podcast and this was my exact takeaway from it. It's like they're trying to put a puzzle together but some of the pieces are missing so they cram in anything that looks like it might fit.

They're not the only ones too. Infowars is up to 7.3 million monthly uniques in the US. People know the system is rigged against them and they know the media lies to them and when they go looking for answers this is what they find. It's so frustrating too because it feels like these people could be reached with an anti-capitalist message but I have no idea how. I made the mistake of talking to this Infowars guy I know about some very basic anti-capitalist stuff without using any of the scare words and all it got me was a 10 minute lecture on George Soros.

Did you at least try pointing out that George Soros is a capitalist, and manipulating the media is a hobby for almost every billionaire?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Did you at least try pointing out that George Soros is a capitalist, and manipulating the media is a hobby for almost every billionaire?

Yeah when he brought up Soros I started in with that but he just took it as me saying "yes I too think he is the Arch Bad Guy who pulls all the strings, please tell me more" and he just kinda brain dumped me with every bad thing he could think of that Soros had ever done. I think maybe that's what makes it so frustrating. It's very difficult to get an anti-establishment message across to people who already see themselves as anti-establishment, because if you aren't already on the same page as them they'll just write you off as another part of the establishments. That's why their enemies are this big conglomerate group of globalists, communists, corporations, radical Islam, shadow governments, etc.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The only frontier which has ever existed is the self.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Stale Saltines posted:

Yeah when he brought up Soros I started in with that but he just took it as me saying "yes I too think he is the Arch Bad Guy who pulls all the strings, please tell me more" and he just kinda brain dumped me with every bad thing he could think of that Soros had ever done. I think maybe that's what makes it so frustrating. It's very difficult to get an anti-establishment message across to people who already see themselves as anti-establishment, because if you aren't already on the same page as them they'll just write you off as another part of the establishments. That's why their enemies are this big conglomerate group of globalists, communists, corporations, radical Islam, shadow governments, etc.

They're ideologically committed to capitalism because of American cultural indoctrination, so there's very little chance of getting through to them. Figures like Jones are particularly committed because they're entrepreneurs themselves, so they're committed to that class interest even if they don't believe in (economic) class stratification. They're convinced that the problem is that the system has just been taken over by bad actors, and if we could just get rid of those evil people who want to dominate us for nefarious purposes then a billion yellow flowers would bloom under the light of true capitalist freedom. They obsess over insanely dramatic conspiracy theories while their leader makes nice with Peter Thiel, a billionaire who wanted to literally drain the blood of the youth to extend his life. You couldn't ask for a more ready group of useful idiots.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODv_fs2wtk

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
no war but info war

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
420 information war everyday

Break through to the Next Level!

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
capitalism is freedom. people want to be free. that being said peter thiel is a vampire demon

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

capitalism is freedom. people want to be free. that being said peter thiel is a vampire demon

i prefer youthful semen to keep me nice and fresh, it's far more pleasurable for both parties imo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i've been naming the player characters in the games ive been playing for the last few months 'alex jones' anyway thats mys tory

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cool now infowars is defending shkreli

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

alex jones goes out of his way to say like he sells suppliments to pay for his other poo poo

but he swears by his coffee
i want infowars coffee
I have had infowars coffee

My brother mailed me two fucken bags of Infowars coffee as a gag birthday gift but I really love coffee

It was good

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
it drat well better be for $20/lb

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

cool now infowars is defending shkreli

And for snitching too.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Wikkheiser posted:

I have had infowars coffee

My brother mailed me two fucken bags of Infowars coffee as a gag birthday gift but I really love coffee

It was good

:911:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Party Down owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s82gTkCDBW0

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yeah I just watched like 50 clips

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ScrubLeague posted:

Yeah I just watched like 50 clips

it was :perfect:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t271itvSGQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006