Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

This hits directly at the folks that voted for him. Next up auto manufacture boycott.

They'll continue to get paid their subsidies whether someone buys it or not. They don't give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
unngh gimme some dustbowl 2.0 in this poo poo

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Smiling Jack posted:

FYI the Sikh guy in the turban is the Canadian Defense minister, would love to know how Trump reacted to that one.

Made me google him.

Seems like a super competent dude with hands on experience in military and police affairs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harjit_Sajjan

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
A half hour ago, I was positive we were still stuck with Mike Flynn. Now, I'm not so sure.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/831265138686750721

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/831265131392806915

Also lol at national security being important.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Reverand maynard posted:

he looks loving defeated lol

From a pure aesthetic standpoint, this is the guy people wanted to represent the US? He looks like a bag of skin

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
goooooooooooood I wish trump would just go away or get impeached somehow miraculously. I want to go back to not stressing about this poo poo daily instead of the downfall of western civilization as imposed by a stupid orange loving fat man

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Kinda wondering if Trump is gonna resign at some point when it stops being fun.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh and apparently sandusky's kid is a molester too haha. :barf: No one will probably defend him for his team being good at football like they did dad tho

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Has anyone seen or heard from Opsec Wizard?

I fear if this sort of thing continues he might hurt himself. :ohdear:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

From a pure aesthetic standpoint, this is the guy people wanted to represent the US? He looks like a bag of skin

They wanted someone they could relate to.

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

I see the penis dragons from willow every time I see his stupid fat face from the side.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
all this is happening because we never gave him a chance y'all.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh and apparently sandusky's kid is a molester too haha. :barf: No one will probably defend him for his team being good at football like they did dad tho

Hey I'm sure they've had plenty of touching family moments.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think it's happening because we gave the black guy a chance.

Twice.

Newton's third law and all

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Smiling Jack posted:

Kinda wondering if Trump is gonna resign at some point when it stops being fun.

Its not about fun. He's made millions more via campaigning and as president than he was making before. This is a loving cash cow for him.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat, gallup poll has trump at just 40% approval lol. Not that it matters. Maybe month 2 he'll lose another 15pts and get down to 25% hell yeah

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

naw they'll orchestrate a terrorist attack before then and the American people will hand over their civil liberties

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Orchestrate implies competence. I'll accept "defund everything and let the obvious and inevitable outcome happen" though.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/13/us/kkk-leader-death-frank-ancona.html
KKK leader Frank Ancona found dead, as reported earlier. But the catch is that his wife and stepson were arrested and charged with murder!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Civil Rights Groups, Funded by Telecoms, Back Donald Trump’s Plan to Kill Net Neutrality

quote:

LEADING CIVIL RIGHTS groups who for many years have been heavily bankrolled by the telecom industry are signaling their support for Donald Trump’s promised rollback of the Obama administration’s net neutrality rules, which prevent internet service providers from prioritizing some content providers over others.

The Obama administration’s Federal Communications Commission established net neutrality by reclassifying high-speed internet as a regulated phone-like telecommunications service, as opposed to a mostly unregulated information service. The re-classification was cheered by advocates for a free and open internet.

But now Trump’s new FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, a former Verizon attorney, is pushing to repeal the net neutrality reform by rolling back that re-classification — and he’s getting help not only from a legion of telecom lobbyists, but from civil rights groups.

In a little-noticed joint letter released last week, the NAACP, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, OCA (formerly known as the Organization for Chinese Americans), the National Urban League, and other civil rights organizations sharply criticized the “jurisdictional and classification problems that plagued the last FCC” — a reference to the legal mechanism used by the Obama administration to accomplish net neutrality.

Instead of classifying broadband as a public utility, the letter states, open internet rules should be written by statute. What does that mean? It means the Republican-led Congress should take control of the process — the precise approach that is favored by industry.

Activists have expressed alarm at the pace at which Commissioner Pai has already axed reforms enacted by the Obama administration. In his first days as chairman, Pai rolled back an attempt to regulate overly expensive prison phone rates, got rid of the proposal to allow more competition for the cable box market, and blocked nine companies from providing low-income families with discounted high-speed internet services. Observers believe net neutrality is next.

NSA WIZARD
Jan 20, 2016

MRC48B posted:

Has anyone seen or heard from Opsec Wizard?

I fear if this sort of thing continues he might hurt himself. :ohdear:

THIS ADMINISTRATION CAN EAT AN ENTIRE BAG OF DICKS

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

psydude posted:

:wow:

Pretty sure Flynn has been on the chopping block since at least when his Twitter account was deleted a few weeks back.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

psydude posted:

:discourse:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

NSA WIZARD posted:

your av ain't a joke anymore

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Good poo poo, literally everyone is a sell out.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

NSA WIZARD posted:

NSA Wizard is the true hero we need.

So if net Neutrality gets axed google continues their fiber roll outs for internets and everyone jumps to them instead right?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
"and blocked nine companies from providing low-income families with discounted high-speed internet services"

just a lil extra gently caress you there I mean poo poo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Handsome Ralph posted:

:wow:

Pretty sure Flynn has been on the chopping block since at least when his Twitter account was deleted a few weeks back.

This being barometer is stupid.

I accept that it's reality. But reality is stupid.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

"and blocked nine companies from providing low-income families with discounted high-speed internet services"

just a lil extra gently caress you there I mean poo poo

No the high charges for prison calls is worse I mean talk about a captive fuckin market

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Smiling Jack posted:

No the high charges for prison calls is worse I mean talk about a captive fuckin market

yeah poo poo already expensive as gently caress and collect calls anyway. better punish the family of criminals too!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Claim refugee status and try and come to Canada. Or just walk across the border that isn't in Ontario or Quebec. We aren't as bad yet though I could see our telecom companies trying the exact same poo poo here (minus the really evil stuff wtf really guys?) once it comes to the USA.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/831280452728135680

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hmm

*goes to D&D Trump thread to see what they're saying about this*

*see's pages and pages of abortion debate*

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Hey, the leader of the free world hasn't poo poo on Busta Rhymes via Twitter today, gotta cherish the small victories of your day.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

D&D is a poo poo show.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
none of those tweets look like he made them so maybe...just maybe they took his phone away.

Naaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh give it an hour or two yet Duzzy

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

D&D is a poo poo show.

whenever I look at a thread, it's like 3000 posts ahead how do you even

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

NSA WIZARD posted:

Shouldn't you be "ALT NSA WIZARD" now?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

DownByTheWooter posted:

whenever I look at a thread, it's like 3000 posts ahead how do you even

just skip to the end of thread, congratulations you just skipped pointless semantic bickering and still wasted your time

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

just skip to the end of thread, congratulations you just skipped pointless semantic bickering and still wasted your time

But that's not what you said at all. What you said was [here I explain what you said].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
BREAKING NEWS

https://twitter.com/NME/status/831246047695499265

• Locked thread