Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

exmarx posted:

781,000 people follow this obviously fake account https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

let people have some fun, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

exmarx posted:

781,000 people follow this obviously fake account https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

i have no idea why i have to tell people this it's the fakest thing in the world

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Chelb posted:

i have no idea why i have to tell people this it's the fakest thing in the world

it tracks almost well enough to be real, tbqh

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

that is of course why its fake

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009
Chapo Trap House isn't funny but they have cool guests.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

let people have some fun, dude

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

MTV's politics section has been incredibly good.

?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i don't think every person following that account is doing so for that reason

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

there's a difference in getting mild amusement and distraction out of poo poo, and like what he's talking about in that article

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

there's a difference in getting mild amusement and distraction out of poo poo, and like what he's talking about in that article

Fun is reactionary, OP.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Fun is reactionary, OP.

clearlt

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You should enjoy yourself by listening to midlife crisis people with tragic facial hair situations interview war tourists and posting tweets. That's revolutionary fun, unlike counter-revolutionary filth such as cinemascopes and codices.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Brainiac Five posted:

You should enjoy yourself by listening to midlife crisis people with tragic facial hair situations interview war tourists and posting tweets. That's revolutionary fun, unlike counter-revolutionary filth such as cinemascopes and codices.

Are you lost?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

aren't we all

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I just looked outside and it's a blizzard again so I know I'm still in Canada and thus not lost.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

you like moby. of course you do.

one time i thought i liked moby but it was a cover song so meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

syscall girl posted:

one time i thought i liked moby but it was a cover song so meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8piMHsOya4

i liked moby when i was in eighth grade and questioning my sexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKg0sNTKXE

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
somehow have avoiding listening to moby so far

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Aves Maria! posted:

somehow have avoiding listening to moby so far

he was a harbinger for how dull mainstream music would get

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
there's a talking head on cnn right now named Mo'Kelly

just Mo'Kelly

i hope he has a show called Mo'Kelly, Mo'Punditry

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Muppets On PCP posted:

just Mo'Kelly

That's too much of a dad-joke, even for me.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Flynn hosed off. Finally some good news.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Flynn hosed off. Finally some good news.

but you want war with iran????

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

just Mo'Kelly

i am told he does a dire talkshow on dire socal radio

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

A. No I don't.

B. It wasn't that long ago dnd was arguing with me about Flynn's credibility to support their arguments that the rebels in Syria were nothing but jihadists and the US were deliberately arming al Qaeda.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That was Reagan who did that I thought?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

A. No I don't.

B. It wasn't that long ago dnd was arguing with me about Flynn's credibility to support their arguments that the rebels in Syria were nothing but jihadists and the US were deliberately arming al Qaeda.

no one but you reads the me thread

it's a very elaborate bot

also it says right here you lust for iranian death

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

no one but you reads the me thread

it's a very elaborate bot

also it says right here you lust for iranian death

Update your spreadsheet because that is the most tiring meme

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For real though that was the funniest poo poo. Intelligence agencies put out hundreds if not thousands of reports for internal consideration. Each one only reflects the thoughts of the analysts who worked on that particular report. Well news came out that there was a DIA report years ago that had predicted the rise of ISIS and the potential birth of a caliphate in Syria, and people took this report as though it was the word of God. Clear evidence the Obama administration knew jihadists would rule the aftermath in Syria and armed them anyways. Nevermind that the US never armed the opposition in any meaningful way specifically because of concerns about jihadists, that's not important. The rock star source behind this was... Michael Flynn, who was the head of the DIA when Syria kicked off, and who was publicly claiming Obama was deliberately arming jihadists. And the anti imperialist sorts like homework explainer would not hear a foul word about that man. How things change.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Update your spreadsheet because that is the most tiring meme

Lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

If you think I'm bad you should talk to MEK aligned Persians. They go off on rants that would make Netanyahu be like you need to chill a bit homie

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

If you think I'm bad you should talk to MEK aligned Persians. They go off on rants that would make Netanyahu be like you need to chill a bit homie

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Good points all round

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Good points all round

"if you think i am bad, you should talk to some cultists!" volkerball said wiping innocent argonian blood from his axe, which said MAKE SKYRIM GREAT AGAIN.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

vb also has this isis flag mod armor for some reason

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

"if you think i am bad, you should talk to some cultists!" volkerball said wiping innocent argonian blood from his axe, which said MAKE SKYRIM GREAT AGAIN.

You'd like that wouldn't you, imperial spy

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

He wants to kill Iranians. He does not want them to fight back.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Randler what does "voss" mean

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, here is a Randler pro-tip for your finances, if you're about to make a deal with a big entertainment company, maybe do not try to be youtube "edgy", you Swedish manchild.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

Randler what does "voss" mean

In what context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

• Locked thread