Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
something about seizing peoples property before they've even been convicted which is actually probably a good reason imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Krinkle posted:

What, specifically, is the nuge mad at. Not putting hillary in jail? Remember when ted said he wanted to shoot hillary in the vagina with his gun ahahaha

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/13/libertarians-split-with-trump-over-controversial-police-tactic.html

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

lol I'm watching Kingdom of Heaven and there are a bunch of dumbass crusaders eager to go to their deaths and it's literally a parallel for trump supporters and the Trump administration and everything related to this stupid stupid situation

lol Donald Trump is pres

Mr. Merdle fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Feb 14, 2017

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm watching Gremlins 2 and you know it's really a perfect parallel for our current political situation

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
woah ahaha lolll forget there for a second but yup lol

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
It's me, I'm the jackbook gestapo. Also, lol at Ted Nugent pounding out near Trump level hysterical tweets.

Slightly more serious lol's; with Flynn gone supposedly Spicer is hanging on by a thread and Conway is on thin ice as well. Soon it's just going to be just Bannon and Pence sitting across from each other glaring venomously at the other one.

hehehe... Trump

Machine Cult fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Feb 14, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i just woke up and cyka blyat

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Machine Cult posted:

Slightly more serious lol's; with Flynn gone supposedly Spicer is hanging on by a thread and Conway is on thin ice as well. Soon it's just going to be just Bannon and Pence sitting across from each other glaring venomously at the other one.

I really hope this will be the case.

Lollin' a little that the Trump admin seems to be facing opposition from everyone with a brain.

cnut
May 3, 2016

hahahaha woke up to some awesome lolz! Seems not long ago Trump and The Nuge were besties.

https://twitter.com/TedNugent/status/796338879703855104

lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I home the Trump / Trudeau rematch is in Canada and Trudeau just does everything except communicate with Trump in French.

edit : lol the National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn just stepped down.

get it together american'ts

well why not fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Feb 14, 2017

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

El Diablo Bob O posted:

lol

Watch as Ted Cruz tells buzzfeed a story about how Kellyanne Conway once strangled a puppy

That was Mike Huckabee's son.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

That was Mike Huckabee's son.

he did more than strangle it

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

well why not posted:

I home the Trump / Trudeau rematch is in Canada and Trudeau just does everything except communicate with Trump in French.

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pretty sure every prominent member of the republican party has a little light animal torture in their past it's really not that big a deal :shrug:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

animal torture, bedwetting, wait what are these indicative of?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

well why not posted:

animal torture, bedwetting, wait what are these indicative of?

a future POTUS in the making

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
political aspirations are a much better indicator of anti-social tendencies than the macdonald triad.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

so I'm guessing it was Donald's choice to name his own son's name 'Baron'?

who the gently caress does that lol?!?!

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

While there are still plenty of lols to be had elsewhere, I'm really missing Trump's early morning angry tweets

Lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

angryrobots posted:

While there are still plenty of lols to be had elsewhere, I'm really missing Trump's early morning angry tweets

Lol

i have to think he'll be back tweeting bizarre poo poo sooner or later.

also i think his last crazy tweet of https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830904083519242241
is what got his aides to take his phone away lololol. I mean the pictures of the people "cheering" were easily available and obviously of people protesting the Dakota pipeline.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He loving loves his tweets, I hope he gets the phone back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/831482474039504896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/831194654808825856

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

drat that makeup line, just don't do it dude

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

dang Tru looks sick, what did he eat :ohdear:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the MLK bust looks like dr dre imo

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
The president has a strong foundation

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a cspam lol

Squizzle posted:

hey guys rememver when ot wouldve been a big blunder for a president to do something like selling a cabinet secretaryship to a key pac donor, appointing a klansman attorney general, sendijg navy seals to murder an american child, admitting a member of yr staff tricked you into placing him on the natl security cpuncil, losing an entire department of senior intl diplomacy personnel to mass resignation, literally ignoring a major natural disaster, ministerjacking a head of state to crash a wedding, discussing classified military intelligemce in front of a crowd of unvetted coviloans, allowing unsrcured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs, insisting on using an unsecured android phone, being shadowed by a friendly kremlin bagman, refusing to record calls w vlad putin, straight up lying about voter fraud, using the office of the president to advertise yr daughters failibg outerwear line, refusing to fully divest from yr worldwide business holdings for yr term of office, attempting to bar american citizens and green card holders from reentering the cpubtry, having a key policy initiative swiftly overturbed by the courts, not mentioning Jews during a fuckin holocaust remembrance, doubling down on previous, strongly alluding to conspiring w a foreign govt to win the presidency, telling fed law enforcement to ignore white supremecist groups, allowing the fsb to operate more easily in the usa, and having a natl security advisor outed as a russian stooge and actual kremlin mole wbose actions almost certaonly led to deaths of irreplaceable american intelligence assets????

haha it sure was a different time, 34 and a half days ago!!!!!!!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Every single day he finds a way to embarass the entire U.S.

I wake up every day and see what he's done the previous. It's like clockwork, there's some drama or some scandal. I honestly believe that a smarter administration could use this tactic to desensitise people. After months of this I'm sure we'll be deaf to it all.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Jose posted:

a cspam lol

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831510532318429184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol and lol someone called him Agent Orange, it's a pretty good name for easy d because it makes you retarded iirc

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

lol he got his phone back

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Wait, is he saying that the real problem isn't that Flynn was talking to the Russian Ambassador and lied about it but, that someone told on him? If so lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
i saw a Trump 2020 bumper sticker yesterday and had a hearty lol. man, can you even imagine 8 years of lols

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

goth smoking cloves posted:

Wait, is he saying that the real problem isn't that Flynn was talking to the Russian Ambassador and lied about it but, that someone told on him? If so lol

the president of the united states of america everyone

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/831511398920421376/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jose fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Feb 14, 2017

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

courtesy of my boys in GIP

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/susan-collins-andrew-puzder-oprah-tape-allegations-234964

Oprah giving a tape over with Trumps Labor Secretary Andrew Puzder nominee beating his wife

Oprah Winfrey Network- OWN

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Glad that the RNC and DNC are in lockstep that it isn't the content of leaks that's the problem but the leaks themselves

lol

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Trump's tiny hands are perfect for tweeting, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

lol wtf this is exactly him dealing with N Korea