Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

euphronius posted:

I think JT really depressed him

Every once in a while I remember DJT is a confused old man who has no idea what he's doing, and I feel the beginnings of a little sympathy. Then either he or one of his ratfuck crew pipes up with some heady Klan goodness and it immediately vanishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao so everything is real

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

this is about michael anton, yet another of the creatures from the black lagoon that trump has filed the shite house with:

https://mobile.twitter.com/theintercept/status/831246892646461441

Yeah, with Flynn out this is even more of a straight forward nationalist administration

quote:

here’s an old saw about Washington, D.C., that staffers in their twenties know more about the minutiae of government than their bosses do. Whether they wield real power is a different question. Julia Hahn, the twenty-five-year-old Breitbart News reporter who has just been named a special assistant to the President, could be a test case. Hahn is a protégée of Stephen Bannon, the White House chief strategist and former Breitbart chairman, who has been referred to as “Trump’s Rasputin.” (On Twitter, he is often called #PresidentBannon.) When Hahn wrote for Breitbart, her primary beats were immigration (she wanted less of it, especially from Muslim countries) and the perfidy of Republicans who, in her view, sold out American interests—especially the Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan. In dozens of vituperative articles, Hahn called Ryan a “third-world migration enthusiast” and a “double agent” who was secretly campaigning for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/02/13/becoming-steve-bannons-bannon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jfc

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Maybe because you're a poo poo leader who hasn't earned the respect or loyalty of his almost entirely sycophantic followers.

:shrug: Guess we'll never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fja4r7mNmic

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah its easy to rag on Conway but she was also smarter than like everyone in Hillary's campaign except Bill

It's not healthy to drink this much before noon. You're not Baloogan, who is seemingly indestructible.

"Hey look, grandpa can watch the news but can't figure out how hosed he is."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

the real issue isnt that a man with access to our nations most vital secrets was a compromised russian stooge, its that someone pointed that out

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Paul Ryan will be talking to the press in a bit. Don't have a link but they mentioned it on CNN. Probably will be frustrating bullshit that will only anger you more, so I'll be watching it.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Now watch as Spicy and Kellyanne bolt.

If Spicer, Kellyanne and Reince are gone then get ready for the greatest show we've ever imagined.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Antifa Man came to me in a vision and told me to do this.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

zegermans posted:

Also there's no way in hell Flynn didn't tell Pence exactly what happened and Pence lied about it himself

Nah, Pence isn't in on the Russia stuff, and Flynn is totally capable of telling an idiot lie.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

My new theory is that Trump is Tyler Durdening, and leaking his own information.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

I just realized I must've been within earshot of a cursed monkey paw back in September or October when I said "God, I really hope that after this election is over Donald Trump is miserable every single day of his life."

My bad y'all.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

punchymcpunch posted:

idgi

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

lol

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

This is like commodus following Marcus Aurelius

it's funny because commode means toilet

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's a good start with Flynn (a real good start, that guy was a loon. The NSC needs to be cleaned out with a fine broomed comb). But Trump's got a long ways away before he reaches Reagan levels of hosed up

quote:

"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever." 1.Oct 17, 2005

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Running the government is actually harder than reality tv

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

"The real story here is who told on me" - a 2 year old

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Atoramos posted:

If Spicer, Kellyanne and Reince are gone then get ready for the greatest show we've ever imagined.

Spicy is already on his way out one way or another, Kellyanne stopped giving a poo poo, and Priebus won't be hanging around if Bannon has his way. And if Ryan is going to start talking about this to soothe things over, things are hosed enough already.

Not even a month in and everything is going to poo poo. Haw haw!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/salon/status/831367451770224640

A grumpy retiree and his incel grandson bond over anime, racism, fast food, and coal-burning power plants

gregday
May 23, 2003

am i going to get my wish of seeing trump physically removed from the white house either in cuffs or by a swarming mob

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

euphronius posted:

Running the government is actually harder than reality tv

Hey it is entertaining, you have to give him that

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nobody is talkin about the first 100 days anymore lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

boethius posted:

My new theory is that Trump is Tyler Durdening, and leaking his own information.

The Rex Ryan school of media fuckery

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

gregday posted:

am i going to get my wish of seeing trump physically removed from the white house either in cuffs or by a swarming mob

lol no

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/salon/status/831367451770224640

A grumpy retiree and his incel grandson bond over anime, racism, fast food, and coal-burning power plants

they already made Blue Bloods and rerun cops

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

punchymcpunch posted:

needs spicer in the easter bunny suit

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
THE SWAMP IS LEAKING?!

"Can the White House comment on the recent leaks that Doland Tormp is a piss baby?"
"That's undeniably false and the real story is who is leaking that classified information to the enemy aka the press?"

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

eonwe posted:

Matlock remake, but more racist.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

HOW HAS THIS GONE THROUGH SO MANY ITERATIONS WITHOUT ANYONE CHANGING IT TO THE "YES HA HA HA PISS" VERSION OF SICKOS

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/831516133534683136

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's pretty funny how that Americans are so credulous that we voted for a literal Russian spy who outed himself last July on national TV by asking Putin for help. You find more skeptical Team Fortress 2 pub players, who at the very least do spy checks by friendly firing on allies with a flamethrower.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

euphronius posted:

Nobody is talkin about the first 100 days anymore lol

FIRST 30 DAYS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

eonwe posted:

blue bloods is loving terrible

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

My facebook memory today reminded me of a simpler time

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Oh man I want to punch this guy.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Remember when Chaffetz briefly grew a spine after the pussy-grab tape

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Jason '7 inquiries in Hillary's emails' Chaffetz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Shageletic posted:

It's a good start with Flynn (a real good start, that guy was a loon. The NSC needs to be cleaned out with a fine broomed comb). But Trump's got a long ways away before he reaches Reagan levels of hosed up

gonna be tough to do with all those positions left unfilled

• Locked thread