Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

White Coke posted:

According to Google translate:

"Every morning I jump out of bed and throws PALM CLAY TABLET on the ground. On tablets - Iceman and three masters, and I immediately begin to move with the main character, Iceman. I repeat every move and I POVTRORYAYU them LAYER. I whistled when I clap DOWN VIOLENCE universal art, or even when I break technology. FEW may say they saw FORM WIDE Universe (it is somewhat in the form of a wheel). BUT I CAN. I've said it and I say it out loud EVERY DAY IN OTHER Demiurge. But they only prove OTHER Demiurge hypoplasia assholes. I learned all the dialogues and I understand how to make me have 111,111 MY WORLDS less alone. 2 HOURS INCLUDING cooldown each morning"

I think something was wrong with that last dose of blue devil liquor...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Mr. Lobe posted:

I think something was wrong with that last dose of blue devil liquor...

I take it you're not a fan of Iceman and three masters?

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I am not good at russian

I would record a reading of it but I would make a splendidly lovely Jagganoth

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Reene posted:

I am not good at russian

I would record a reading of it but I would make a splendidly lovely Jagganoth

Try it anyway. I should be able to distort it like the English version.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

White Coke posted:

According to Google translate:

"Every morning I jump out of bed and throws PALM CLAY TABLET on the ground. On tablets - Iceman and three masters, and I immediately begin to move with the main character, Iceman. I repeat every move and I POVTRORYAYU them LAYER. I whistled when I clap DOWN VIOLENCE universal art, or even when I break technology. FEW may say they saw FORM WIDE Universe (it is somewhat in the form of a wheel). BUT I CAN. I've said it and I say it out loud EVERY DAY IN OTHER Demiurge. But they only prove OTHER Demiurge hypoplasia assholes. I learned all the dialogues and I understand how to make me have 111,111 MY WORLDS less alone. 2 HOURS INCLUDING cooldown each morning"
out of curiosity, here is BING

ýEVERY MORNING I WAKE UP IN THE BED AND PALM ZABRASYVAJU CLAY TABLET TO LAND. THE TABLET-AJSMA AND THREE MASTERS, AND I IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO MOVE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, AJSMA. I REPEAT EVERY MOVEMENT AND I POVTRORJAJU THEM TO THE LAYER. I WHISTLE SOMETHING WHEN I SLAM DOWN THE UNIVERSAL ART OF VIOLENCE, OR EVEN WHEN I BREAK THE EQUIPMENT. FEW CAN say THEY HAVE SEEN the SHAPE of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE (it is somewhat in the form of a wheel). BUT I CAN. I SAY THIS, AND I SAY IT OUT LOUD EVERY DAY IN OTHER ETHERLORDS. BUT THEY ONLY PROVE OTHER IMMATURE ETHERLORDS NERDS. I learned ALL the dialogues and I realized HOW to MAKE ME do MY 111.111 WORLDS LESS LONELY. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COOLDOWN EVERY MORNING ý

well probably slightly less accurate... I almost prefer this one, PALM CLAY TABLET TO LAND!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

White Coke posted:

Iceman and three masters
I'm dying over here

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

:popeye:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

ThaumPenguin fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Biggest loving Goon

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Burly Flaming Grump

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Burlesque Flamenco Girations

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i had a dream last night about this comic where incubus appeared to allison as a buff centaur with a huge udder and i linked the page to my mother and she was like "actually that's really hot!" and sent it to all her and my friends and suddenly everyone on my facebook wall was talking about how they had a thing for buff centaurs with huge udders, i woke in a state of intense confusion

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Baby's First Godhood

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Avshalom posted:

i had a dream last night about this comic where incubus appeared to allison as a buff centaur with a huge udder and i linked the page to my mother and she was like "actually that's really hot!" and sent it to all her and my friends and suddenly everyone on my facebook wall was talking about how they had a thing for buff centaurs with huge udders, i woke in a state of intense confusion

Wait, are you saying you aren't attracted to buff centaurs with huge udders?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Avshalom posted:

Don't read Homestuck in your sleep.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Just an average day in the Zahhak household.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cat Mattress posted:

Don't read Homestuck in your sleep.

Calling Arthor's udder huge seems to be a bit of an exaggeration to me.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Calling Arthor's udder huge seems to be a bit of an exaggeration to me.

don't bodyshame

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it could be humanimals

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Avshalom posted:

Sounds legit, yeah

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

I also dreamt about KSBD last night except it bled into where I work so one of my residents on hospice was also a former demiurge and just sort of convalescing after giving up his key??

I don't even fuckin' know man

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I dreamed I went to an exam with no pants on I dunno wtf is wrong with the rest of you.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I dreamt I was lost in a spooky small town while tracking down a demonic biker gang, and the gas station I needed to refuel my car with had disappeared, and that I had super strength and the ability to jump really, really far, but when I went to the 24-hour grocery store to stock up on cookies for supplies, a little old lady approached me while I was at the checkout and asked if she could try some, and so I let her, and then some other girl saw me and said "hey this guy is giving away cookies" and then a bunch of people started crowding me at the checkout line for free cookie swag while the cashier had the look of increasingly crushing despair

I'd gotten the distinct feeling that I lost track of my main quest and had gotten caught up in a distracting sidequest. When I realized my mistake, I had woken up

Wait what thread is this again

Runa fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Feb 15, 2017

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Xarbala posted:

Wait what thread is this again

It's the bad decision club thread.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
This won't backfire at all!

Actually, this may not backfire at all. The fact that I'm not sure is another reason why this comic rules.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's not a very subtle effect

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yikes

If flames continue to pour out of your wounds for more than three hours after taking Incubus, see your doctor immediately

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
With this as a point of comparison, I think -- based on the Incubus dream sequence -- Allison imagines herself as shorter than she really is.

Also with this as a point of comparison, her hair, eyes and neck make her look a lot more like Incubus than she did before.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
code:
                   PREE AL-YISUN RUTH
            Harbinger of the Third Conquest
          Second and Final King of the Cosmos 
          Heiress of the Seven-Part Universe 
           Slayer of the Seven-Headed Beast 
                KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS 
      Honorary President of the Bad Decision Club
Employee of the Month, 7th Street Starbucks, May 2014
      Moderator, Sailor Scouts Forum, 2005-2010

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I think White Chain is going to be a little upset with Allison. Maybe this is even going to be the catalyst for their big throw-down, when Allison proves for the first time that she's more than a match for an angel.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
If Allison and White Chains have a physical fight within the next 20 panels over this of any significance, I will print the page out and eat it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

SexyBlindfold posted:

code:
                   PREE AL-YISUN RUTH
                KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS 

I love this gay thread

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

SexyBlindfold posted:

code:
                   PREE AL-YISUN RUTH
                KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS 

Eternal President, Allison is a very active member of the bad decision club.

e: Pree Aesma is the honorary president.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Nice new eye color there Allison, surely nothing bad could ever come of this. :v:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This was and is a good decision and I will be vindicated in due time. And I will laugh in my triumph over ye of little faith in AL-YISUN

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Benson Cunningham posted:

If Allison and White Chains have a physical fight within the next 20 panels over this of any significance, I will print the page out and eat it.

:toxx:

gotta see this happen now

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

Reene posted:

:toxx:

gotta see this happen now

It would be really dumb. Surely this might precipitate a (white) chain of events that leads to a confrontation, but to go from 0 to fighting would be the dumbest poo poo ever. Besides, I love to eat ink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Benson Cunningham posted:

Someone get Operant back in the thread.