Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

The worst thing about the TrumpenReich is that I really enjoyed House of Cards season 1-3 and I was excited to see what they'd do for season 4 and now there's no way they can do anything that won't be lame as hell; I mean their one option is to have Underwood get hit in the head by a stray golf ball and get serious brain damage and turn into an insane person with the mental capacity of an angry 5 year old an even then they'd just be barely emulating the real world in which we all live and lol daily.

lol remember "thats my bush"

how would you even write a show like that now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
even the south park guys said they aren't touching trump because they don't think they can possibly come up with anything more ridiculous than the genuine item
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/02/south-parks-creators-are-giving-up-on-satirizing-trump/515616/

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Feb 14, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
designated survivor is even worse to watch now lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:bagl:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
8 years the Republicans have been saying the President is a muslim spy.
Now within 2 months they are outted as Russian spies and all they say is 'move along, no need to investigate this'.

lol trump and the US that will not do poo poo over it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Guys we need to give him a chance.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

senators at least aren't happy

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/831550578056712192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Him" being our new leader Vladimir Putin.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the lols keep coming

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

the lols keep coming

they're probably more at risk of getting kicked out due to the lack of gerrymandering

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

they're probably more at risk of getting kicked out due to the lack of gerrymandering

it's still pretty drat lol that the president's own party wants to investigate white house security and ties with russia 1 month in

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

it's still pretty drat lol that the president's own party wants to investigate white house security and ties with russia 1 month in

*25 days

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/831567283596177408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

and we're back to our regularly scheduled LOLs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm having an additional lol at our current state of affairs being described as "at war".

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the trump presidency is already crumbling

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm a fan of your av m8 its a shame about mine

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I'm spurtin' here

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Well now that Flynn's taken the fall, Trump can let all these Russian allegations blow over...

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/831545976217284609

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Efexeye posted:

he literally never exercises, self-admittedly

That's an amazing lol. The dude has so many mental issues due to his father that he has no real vices (aside from rape, he really likes rape). His brother drank himself to death, so he doesn't really drink, doesn't do drugs (hes on NFL rules, prescription doesn't count), and he eats garbage fast food. He is literally the platonic ideal of am American.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Here it is. This is how the impeachment starts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Here it is. This is how the impeachment starts.

congress has to impeach so the senate can convict lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Yer Burnt posted:

Well now that Flynn's taken the fall, Trump can let all these Russian allegations blow over...

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/831545976217284609

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

haha at this point putin is just loving with trump. i think he accomplished his goal already of getting this loving retard elected and making everyone feel like democracy kinda sucks in america.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
After all this time and all these days, my friends, I am still unsettled on whether or not Mr. Trump is actually President Poopie Pants, and I'm not normally so flummoxed. When he was elected by the votes of those other people, I accepted it and thought, "Why, who am I to tell them they are wrong? Perhaps they are right, and Mr. Trump will Make America Great Again and protect us from various and unnamed evils." But I have to tell everyone, my doubts are increasing over time. He doesn't seem to be quite as strong, nearly so smart, or close to robust as I was led to believe. In short, my faith is failing and I lean toward pronouncement of President Poopie Pants. This is distressing because I have friends that are still sitting on their porches here in the Midwest waiting for America to become Great Again!

(Please don't forget to sign my post, dear friends!)

Vitalis Jackson fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 14, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

congress has to impeach so the senate can convict lol

if mitch gives the go ahead i doubt that will be a problem

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
For novelty I'd like it if a foreign leader let him do the arm yank but crushes his hand with enormous pressure

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

For novelty I'd like it if a foreign leader let him do the arm yank but crushes his hand with enormous pressure

I hope against all hope we get a Putin handshake where he jerks Trump around like a ragdoll

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol so kelly anne conway and spicer have already contradicted each other this morning about flynn resignation.

kelly anne said trump wouldve kept flynn on but flynn decided to step down. spicer said trump asked for flynn's resignation. gosh which was it guys ??? :allears:

the lol circus continues

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

lol so kelly anne conway and spicer have already contradicted each other this morning about flynn resignation.

kelly anne said trump wouldve kept flynn on but flynn decided to step down. spicer said trump asked for flynn's resignation. gosh which was it guys ??? :allears:

the lol circus continues

I dont know but spicey hosed up and said all the administrations actions were at the behest of the POTUS so now he can't dodge responsibilty for the next big ol fuckup (lol who am I kidding sure he can)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also enough GOP members broke rank that pudzer (or whatever the evil hardee's dude is called) would lose the nomination on the senate floor if they voted today. it's up to MITCH to get 'em back. still lollin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/831545321087959042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
For the love of god somebody with photoshop skills add trudeau's face to the hulk and the trumpsterman's face to loki.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Rep. Labrador lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Yes

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

Rep. Labrador lol

i da ho lol

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Christ. A moment of near self-awareness.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015