Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

PureRok posted:

Well, I got through the trials with Spider-Man when the trials were first added, and now I can't get through it with anyone else. That's why I thought they made it harder.
They have made it harder than it was at first, but they also recently made it easier so it is currently harder than it was originally but not as hard as it was a few months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wtf BB already? Is the new update now capable of making chars every 2 weeks??? Could this actually be the new normal?

Because I hope it is.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

And Iceman no longer has a primary resource.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Well poo poo, that all kicks rear end

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Ghostlight posted:

And Iceman no longer has a primary resource.

Ha. Right after I push him red, they help his spirit problems. Thanks gaz.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Oh good, they really did need to start killing off summoner stats.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Wtf BB already? Is the new update now capable of making chars every 2 weeks??? Could this actually be the new normal?

Because I hope it is.

Doesn't seem likely. I'm guessing Blackguy Boltgun and Sam Jackson have been bubbling away for a few months along with Beast By Dre and they were waiting on the revamp to start launching them.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Jedit posted:

Doesn't seem likely. I'm guessing Blackguy Boltgun and Sam Jackson have been bubbling away for a few months along with Beast By Dre and they were waiting on the revamp to start launching them.

It's almost as if they knew what they were doing to hero power layouts in advance and didn't want to waste the time making old versions first.

I know it sounds like I'm being snarky at you, but this is actually directed at a couple Marble Hebrons who were being heretic unbelievers in alliance chat last night, who will not actually see this.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Lmao just saw a post that said Path of Exile is adding 5 new acts, doubling it's content basically

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

jujojoh posted:

Lmao just saw a post that said Path of Exile is adding 5 new acts, doubling it's content basically

6 acts

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
How much content is that in terms of spreadsheets?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Erdricks posted:

How much content is that in terms of spreadsheets?

Probably around 3

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Apparently the concept of "Hey, you should just play through the story once to hit max level" is a very interesting concept to ARPGs and it is starting to take off.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Could pound nails with this poo poo right now gat drat

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Animation Cancelling is also on TC, and they're trying to get Medusa Team-Up ready to ship with Black Bolt, but it's still TBD.

Also, Story Updates for Chapter 7 and Chapter 8

And, of course, Gaz Gonna :gaz::

Hey folks,

Just to help prevent any confusion this may cause - there is a known issue that exists in this build that will cause power icons in the hotbar to not display correctly.

You may see your powers appear to be greyed out as if they were not usable, or stop showing their existing cooldown if you mouse over the power icon in the hotbar while it is cooling down.

This is being addressed already internally and a fix will be going out in an upcoming Test Center update, but we wanted to post a notice on this issue specifically as it could cause confusion when testing.

Thanks!

Edit
Rogue's New Stolen Powers on TC

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 15, 2017

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
There's also a whole bunch of VUs on TC.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mover posted:

Well poo poo, that all kicks rear end

Yes

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

AzraelNewtype posted:

It's almost as if they knew what they were doing to hero power layouts in advance and didn't want to waste the time making old versions first.

I know it sounds like I'm being snarky at you, but this is actually directed at a couple Marble Hebrons who were being heretic unbelievers in alliance chat last night, who will not actually see this.
I was actually thinking of that exchange but I couldn't remember who was involved in it.

e: Ghost Rider confirmed Muslim. A lot of those VUs are jaggy as gently caress, I hope that's their computer.

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 15, 2017

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

They missed the MODOK visual update, can't complain too much since no one would ever want to go to his terminal and everyone hit max level by that point in the story and all.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lux posted:

Is it me, or Wanda did gain weight ?

The headdress is very questionable, I wish the cape was updated to sort of below and not look like a bed sheet and in some angles it sort of does look like she's gained a few? It could just be the photos and the angles, but it seems a lot more noticeable than other characters' models who get updated to have more realistic proportions.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

ladies~

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Ghostlight posted:

The headdress is very questionable, I wish the cape was updated to sort of below and not look like a bed sheet and in some angles it sort of does look like she's gained a few? It could just be the photos and the angles, but it seems a lot more noticeable than other characters' models who get updated to have more realistic proportions.

I was impressed there were two entire posts in that thread before someone went there.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Saint Freak posted:

I was impressed there were two entire posts in that thread before someone went there.

QFT.

Also, gaz needs to get on the fatrogue train now. When slotting the stolen power from the blob, rogue gets a morbidly obese visual effect.

Someone make it so.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Holy drat this looks sweet as heck

Too bad he has 0 playstyles I can enjoy.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

not even a ghost ride the whip fan?

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Talent for Hell on Wheels.

Never stop.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

How red are the numbers, though

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Are you one the 'Jean's hair' people?

Also, I am pretty sure a lot of people that play this game, have a potato for a computer, so I wouldn't be surprised if the person that took those screenshots was playing on a potato.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

so when does this game get devil dinosaur?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

"Is that a mutant? It sounds like a mutant. We're gonna say it's a mutant, just to be safe." - Gaz, taking No More Mutants! to heart.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

madcow posted:

Are you one the 'Jean's hair' people?

:ssh: that was all part of a quote.

Kelp Plankton posted:

so when does this game get devil dinosaur?

30th of the month.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qVSzHwzXmc

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.
Posting for an invite for Pcastle

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Holy drat this looks sweet as heck

Too bad he has 0 playstyles I can enjoy.

He's gonna hurt himself on all those spikes :ohdear:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

So black bolt info:

Fighting/energy scaling

Phys/energy damage hybrid, mostly melee especially with talent support but with some ranged ability in there as well

Uses an Energy resource where some powers build it and others spend (wow there are too many independent game mechanics named energy)

Move speed/critical rating synergy

Kirby crackle power effects!!! All his energy powers look pretty cool.

Overall though, doesn't look especially unique right now

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Watching that BB video, I'm a little disappointed that he's So heavily tilted towards being another Melee Guy complete with a talent for taking his only cool-from-the-comics power (his sig) and turning it into another whiffable melee damage cooldown.

Also no guaranteed crits or bruts anywhere which What The gently caress why. Even if his ult is super god drat cool, but I'll take people who're fun for most of 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds every 10 minutes.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

AzraelNewtype posted:

:ssh: that was all part of a quote.

I can never tell with goons...

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

madcow posted:

I can never tell with goons...

In this thread if people are complaining about how a female character looks or certain aspects of their body, it is always the oforums.

If people are ranting about a bulge, that is homegrown.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Hmm.

There's no Lockjaw pet ingame, is there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

There's pizza dog, but we desperately need a Lockjaw team-up.