Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

joat mon posted:

New buck on board.

This is Hellboy and his birth mom, Shub-Niggurath.
They got here last night.

VVVVVVVVV
Indeed. He's only 9 weeks old.

Thats a good looking little guy. You gonna leave him intact? Also joat mon, do you have some good size dogs to guard them, or use a donkey or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

joat mon posted:

New buck on board.

This is Hellboy and his birth mom, Shub-Niggurath.
They got here last night.
Where are her other 999 kids?

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

3Romeo posted:

been saying this since 2007 and it's still true

holocaust bloopers posted:

Being a civilian does indeed rock.

How have you not starved to death under a bridge yet? My smart decision class and benefits facts sheet all say without the military I'm going to die of my teeth in the skreets.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Mr. Mambold posted:

Thats a good looking little guy. You gonna leave him intact? Also joat mon, do you have some good size dogs to guard them, or use a donkey or what?
Definitely. He's going to be the new herd sire. We have a border collie that lives inside but patrols and marks the perimeter, but we've never had problems with larger (dogs, coyotes) predators.

Mad Dragon posted:

Where are her other 999 kids?
I really want to take her out in the back 15 some foggy morning and get some pictures and drop in a bunch of shiny eyes.
Interestingly, Hellboy's biological mom could well get into the few hundreds of kids.

lite_sleepr posted:

How have you not starved to death under a bridge yet? My smart decision class and benefits facts sheet all say without the military I'm going to die of my teeth in the skreets.
If I went back in and picked up where I left off when I got out, even without any time in service credit for those 15 more years of experience, I'd get about a 35% raise.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Being a civilian does indeed rock.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

lite_sleepr posted:

Luck mostly. I went back to school for a worthless english degree and then went on to grad school in the most worthless field ever (creative writing) and now I work as a military contractor writing and peer reviewing poo poo for admirals. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's probably also my circus freak of a resume that goes Marine Corps Mortarman -> MFA. probably people look at that and want to see the person behind it the same way you see a turd on the sidewalk topped with a cherry and wonder who the gently caress

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/831499781310644224

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Why the gently caress do they change how to do every loving thing every time they update excel?

gently caress you Microsoft.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

lite_sleepr posted:

I could use a new avatar

ok! I agree!

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Zeris posted:

ok! I agree!

Oh man. What's it gonna be

E: oh wow

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 14, 2017

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Hook a brother up Zeris

Any suggestions for text?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bored at work doing Mr. Pickles avs again. Still trying to get my original to work. Here's one if anybody wants it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

lite_sleepr posted:

Oh man. What's it gonna be

E: oh wow

Yeah begging for free avs is like that show with the evil genie

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
do me next, pussy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Zeris posted:

Uhhh it was a djinn
:goonsay:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Got your next one fam

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I used to have a grandfathered Verizon plan that I used for my home internet too. It was pretty great, though it seemed like there was a bit of regular packet loss when I tried to do things like play games online.

Then like 5 months ago they hit me with an extra 20 a month on top of all the other bullshit charges so I had to drop it. I used to run torrents of that thing a get a couple Mbit/sec though. It was nice. Regularly went up to 300-500 gigs a month with no slowdown.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Got your next one fam

Uh...all yours man. Jesus.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Uh...all yours man. Jesus.

Nah I'm good. Thought that would make a good punishment avatar. This is up for grabs too.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Is your dealer texting you a valentines day gif considered dad chat?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
If can be if getting one from the chick who said she didn't want a relationship last year is, too.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

New (used) mountain bike just showed up in the mail :getin:

Except the trails are still too wet to ride here :(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Got your next one fam

:wtc:

Nah I'm good. Thought that would make a good punishment avatar. This is up for grabs too.

Kinda surprised you didn't give him an eyepatch.

Edit: VVV Ok, fair enough. :lol: Never seen that before.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Feb 15, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

Kinda surprised you didn't give him an eyepatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0zqCi17N8

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Got your next one fam

I would take that right now. How do I do it?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
gently caress sake. Just had a teenage girl across from me at the gas station drive off with the hose still in her car. Thank gently caress they have fast breakaways now with an auto shutoff. She even backed up after it happened and looked at her car then just drove the gently caress off without saying anything. I let the attendant know and they have cameras so shes going to be screwed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I would take that right now. How do I do it?

Save it, go to purchase avatar, upload. It fits size requirements.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Zeris posted:

Is your dealer texting you a valentines day gif considered dad chat?

Weed stores don't text me. :smug:

I don't smok enough shatter to warrant a gif text.

My old weed guy though, he's being a pain in the rear end. Dude's got legal troubles out of his rear end after getting busted last year. Sorry bro, I won't send you seeds or smoke. Just gotta roadtrip your way out and back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just went into the kitchen and look what was crawling around near the handle of my silverware drawer. Pic is a bit blurry because it was on the move. It was about the size of a quarter. It's squished and in the trash can now. But always a nice thing to see crawling around where you typically blindly place your hands.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

please dont encourage this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Spiders are cool, unless they're venomous. Would've just moved him back outside to feed on whatever's out there. But florida is a land of crazy and mystery, so you made the safe bet.

Stay dead, spider ghost.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

As long as they stay in the corner and gobble up the other bugs, they're cool. As soon as you start crawling into places that you shouldn't be, you're getting squished. Sorry, li'l duder, but that's the way it is.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

As long as they stay in the corner and gobble up the other bugs, they're cool. As soon as you start crawling into places that you shouldn't be, you're getting squished. Sorry, li'l duder, but that's the way it is.

out of sight, get to keep the guts inside

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

https://www.etsy.com/listing/487635..._content=141392

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Thanks. Now Lowtax has $15 of my dollars.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat thats a good loving av

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes, less.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

That sure is a thing.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
thankfully adblock works on stuff like that so i dont have to be confronted with existential horror all the time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thankfully adblockublock works on stuff like that so i dont have to be confronted with existential horror all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
How dad is it to spill a bottle of 500 CVS brand ibuprofen pills because I just did that.

• Locked thread