Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the Keeping it 1600/Pod Save America guys are obnoxious Obamabot laxbros from time to time in the same way that the Chapo boys are abrasive bernouts from time to time. just listen to Majority Report and achieve balance in your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:eyepop:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

at least it doesn't hide it's bias

then what is a good political podcast

la casa de chapo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

not even hypernormal, just normal

same as it ever was is very normal :hai:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the 1600 guys kept calling Obama "POTUS" before the election and that is the most aggressively lame thing ever

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rofl of course ddees thinks CFLs are dangerous

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

3Romeo posted:

like, remember that black mirror when the PM hosed the pig? This is that, and I'm in the audience with the biggest grin on my face.

Trump would let his children be tortured and the whole nation burn before he hosed a pig on tv

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Sir Tonk posted:

rofl of course ddees thinks CFLs are dangerous

He's not wrong. It's all about Hue's now.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

euphronius posted:

Bernie Sanderf isnt a democrat.

yeah, he is

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and i've zoned out a lot listening to chapo trap house

anything else good

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

3Romeo posted:

we're so close to surpassing nixon i can feel it

like, remember that black mirror when the PM hosed the pig? This is that, and I'm in the audience with the biggest grin on my face.

In this timeline, the first lady is the one who hosed the pig

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

the Keeping it 1600/Pod Save America guys are obnoxious Obamabot laxbros from time to time in the same way that the Chapo boys are abrasive bernouts from time to time. just listen to Majority Report and achieve balance in your life.

i dont know how anyone can tolerate listening to sam seder desperately struggle to find every word he speaks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fake news

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

aren't most of them ex-obama staffers? (1600)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

and i've zoned out a lot listening to chapo trap house

anything else good

I like Citizen Radio, Majority Report, and Best of the Left, but I'm not sure what the consensus is on any of those

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I listen to Improvised Star Trek for all my current events needs. I reckon it's about as accurate and relevant as anything else.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

loving pigs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smuggo:

tired of winning yet?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

In this timeline, the first lady is the one who hosed the pig

aww...dark. I posted, as I instinctively ignored Melania and thought of Ivanka.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I mean, if you know who the Pod Save America hosts are, is it really a surprise? :shrug: They said they were gonna try to be a bit more about activism and getting involved with the new pod but it hasn't really happened yet. I think they've got a good rapport so I listen but I zone out sometimes. Pod Save the World seems to have promise, it's just Tommy interviewing people and is focused more on global events, national security, etc.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

do you think this guy actually believes any of the embarrassing poo poo he makes or is he just taking advantage of dumbass alt-righters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

trumps King has a T and not a cross lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

murked by dragon posted:

i dont know how anyone can tolerate listening to sam seder desperately struggle to find every word he speaks

I mostly listen for Michael Brooks

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

this reminds me, someone needs to add a ben garrison signature to the collage once its complete.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

lmao the country moved half an inch back to center and it made Republicans so mad that they sold out to Russia

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

tacodaemon posted:

it's hilarious how transparently the spooks are cultivating the new conventional wisdom in the media that Trump Is Owned By Putin But You Can Totes Trust Pence

This is what I've been thinking. I mean it does seem like there are ties, but it seems like they have been drumming this up for a while now, and we haven't really seen any evidence(aside from this Flynn stuff).

I definitely believe trump might be a stooge, but what exactly is the endgame here? Will they assassinate Trump?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I mean, if you know who the Pod Save America hosts are, is it really a surprise? :shrug: They said they were gonna try to be a bit more about activism and getting involved with the new pod but it hasn't really happened yet. I think they've got a good rapport so I listen but I zone out sometimes. Pod Save the World seems to have promise, it's just Tommy interviewing people and is focused more on global events, national security, etc.

they Called Sean Hannity, so they get a pass from me

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

I like that the base says 3D on it in case you thought it was two-dimensional chess

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aww, jonathan karl from ABC was fretting about spicey's health in the media yesterday and i guess spicey was grateful because he called on karl first at the briefing today

not really a big deal and quite possibly a coincidence but i got a chuckle from it

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I found a reenactment of the general election hope u enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/SuccandDan..._video_guests=0

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

BAH GAWD, THATS SPOCKS MUSIC

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

they Called Sean Hannity, so they get a pass from me

I was watching that livestream, that was good stuff

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
anyone order a

PIZZA SUB?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

My president being fat ugly orange and old is fake news

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

anyone order a

PIZZA SUB?

well now i kno what im having for dinner at least

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
I'm not buying the poo poo about Pence being lied to. That fucker knew, was probably in on it, and was lying about not knowing to protect himself.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Lastgirl posted:

tired of winning yet?

how the gently caress is that a checkmate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I was watching that livestream, that was good stuff

it was pretty low energy how he hung up on them immediately

• Locked thread