Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

where da piss at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Barron please be Bannon

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Cool, a yarn-and-post-it-note conspiracy wall.

But... real?

Wait what

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

I took us history and I don't think "foreign power installs preosident" has happened

rome installed kennedy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

this whole election cycle has taught us that American political institutions don't really have a backup plan when a person in power says "nah lol"

they actually have several, but they all depend on congress actually doing it's job instead of being a criminal empire

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gimme dat pissssssssssssss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fart blood posted:

What if this is all a swerve and it turns out Trump was framed and impeached and Pence or Ryan is the stooge and they get into office?

manafort pushed hardfor pence

thats why ww dont have vp fat fuckso rn

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol after Johnson and now Obama I would like to think Dems have learned that the whole dignity and going high thing is bullshit and the next time one of these fuckers is found consorting with a foreign power to try and win the election they should go straight to the loving public with it.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Bannon please be Barron please be Bannon

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Vladimir Putin posted:

No use your head. He thought Clinton would win so he backed off so that he wouldn't inflame American politics beyond the breaking point. Clinton lost which nobody predicted, so the only thing he could was to push forward as much of the investigation as he could before he left office.

He so let Putin walk into Crimea and is a giant pussy. In the scenario that you and the news have currently laid out; Obama made the right move. But it was a best move dictated by hia past poor moves.

Bring on cold war 2. We're already 50 years late to Mars.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stone was probably only in contact with Assange, who is of course a Kremlin mouthpiece but probably not an investigative priority for the IC at the moment

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

o hey its rite here in my weiner

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BeOSPOS posted:

here's a telling tweet from roger stone yesterday

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/831307767008870401

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/831312777859829761

:biotruths:

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 15, 2017

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

gee it sure is great that CNN spent so much time covering this critical story during the election instead of THE RETURN OF THE SON OF EMAILS 3: THE BENGHAZIING

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

this whole election cycle has taught us that American political institutions don't really have a backup plan when a person in power says "nah lol"
there are, but that would require everyone in office believing in things like "due process" and "rule of law" and "integrity" and...

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

Lmao it's gonna get bigger

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

And now we go live

owns

great image to have in contrast to the people screaming that Obama is to blame for everything still, somehow

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

EugeneJ posted:

:lol: if the intelligence community has been building a case against Trump for treason for 2 whole years

Yeah I think what a lot of people forget is that legitimate, proper government moves slowly

This past 25 days of Trump has really warped our minds

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Release the Pence tape Vladimir

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Upside Potential posted:

Do we need 50 or 60 Senators to start impeachment?

Impeachment starts in the house

you need 2/3rds Senate to convict

after that yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr outta hereeeeeeee

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Yinlock posted:

they actually have several, but they all depend on congress actually doing it's job instead of being a criminal empire

The American people have learned that when politicians and the press fail, the military and the intelligence services will save our asses.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Lol after Johnson and now Obama I would like to think Dems have learned that the whole dignity and going high thing is bullshit and the next time one of these fuckers is found consorting with a foreign power to try and win the election they should go straight to the loving public with it.

They did

White People didn't care

Emails and pizza

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Ramadu posted:

Trump aides spoke to Russians during campaign

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

Lmao it's gonna get bigger

cool man keep us posted

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

afaik the fbi put it under investigation(while not investigating it) thus making it classified, which is why there's records of dem letters to comey being like "why the gently caress are you not telling the public this"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pyrotek posted:

I bet they are regretting that decision

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/831311107478286336

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

euphronius posted:

I took us history and I don't think "foreign power installs preosident" has happened

maybe not here

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/831704038089584640

pretty much this forever

speng31b
May 8, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

they go low we literally rip out our own spines and claw a bloody path to prostrate ourselves at the feet of our opponents and present them in offering

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

except even if they vote to oust him he can ignore that too

seriously the entire American system of government can be defeated by one orange pissbaby going NUH UHN it's kinda funny

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

nopants posted:

The don's gonna flee and return as a conquering general at the head of a mighty Russian army.

im the secrect service guy scratching his head in the president's bedroom in the morning "duhhhh where did he go?" *checks under the bed*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

They did

White People didn't care

Emails and pizza

"look at those Bad Dems whining about russia"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

pyrotek posted:

From the Times article:

CNN said there were more names. Nobody who is in the Times article are who they're talking about

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chris James 2 posted:

CNN just said that they have the names of who in the Trump camp who were in contact with the Russians but waiting for comment before they put the names out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6bP2KFmcE

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

except even if they vote to oust him he can ignore that too

seriously the entire American system of government can be defeated by one orange pissbaby going NUH UHN it's kinda funny

again, he can't actually ignore it if the parts of government responsible for making sure he doesn't were willing to do their jobs instead of sucking off trump

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/831489360038080514

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
wait seriously what the gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Piss plan

Lisa needs piss

• Locked thread